PvE P/D Thief need help with Runes and Sigils

in Thief

Posted by: KilluaDarkReaper.3684

KilluaDarkReaper.3684

Q:

Hey there can anybody tell me what runes and sigils i need to be running as a P/D Thief in PvE such as dungeons anything PvE ?

Server – Darkhaven US
Guild – Darkhaven Elite
Thief

in Thief

Posted by: mao.9832

mao.9832

If you’re condi you can run Krait Runes and caltrops which are a good combo and you can reach 25stacks of bleeding by yourself. As sigils Malice/Bursting and Corruption

[EzPz] Mao. Thief for the lulz.

in Thief

Posted by: Suns Dusk.7201

Suns Dusk.7201

If you plan to use that weaponset in dungeons, I’d definitely run sigil of leeching.

in Thief

Posted by: Jayden Ennok.3687

Jayden Ennok.3687

Is your build condi or power? And why P/D in pve, unless for the fun factor, there is no reason to play P/D in pve due to no cleave and weak pistol aa.

Underworld Vabbi 1.5yr

in Thief

Posted by: Orangensaft.7139

Orangensaft.7139

If you plan to use that weaponset in dungeons, I’d definitely run sigil of leeching.

lol
i see what you did there

We Glitched Out Of All [MAPS]
26x lvl 80 Characters
Most fabulous Character: http://i.imgur.com/5JtcBI1.jpg?1

in Thief

Posted by: JasmineLong.6514

JasmineLong.6514

Hey there can anybody tell me what runes and sigils i need to be running as a P/D Thief in PvE such as dungeons anything PvE ?

Part of me really hopes you mean d/p since p5 is a blind…but I’m guessing you really mean p/d.

The problem with your current weapon set and play style is that it brings NOTHING to the group setting. No I am not telling you how you should play but I am just saying that I would not be surprised if you got kicked.

=)