Question: Mug + Hidden Thief = ???

in Thief

Posted by: Anymras.5729

Anymras.5729

Q:

I was looking over traits, to plan my build (and thus what to do while leveling), and I noticed both Mug and Hidden Thief; one makes Steal deal damage, the other makes it Stealth the user. So…what happens when both are equipped?

Does it Stealth, or is it insta-Reveal?

in Thief

Posted by: AikijinX.6258

AikijinX.6258

Considering the fact you have mug trait on, You will get revealed when Stealing, and then “trying” to gain insta stealth (Hidden Thief). Mug deals damage. You will get revealed on steal.

Maguuma
AikijinX- [Mada] [MILF] [HUNT] 7.3k Thief Hours
Defend Your Back

in Thief

Posted by: Bazzoong.7145

Bazzoong.7145

Mug does nor reveal you if you use hidded thief, mug has this one unique exception to the reveal rule that it does not break hidden thief, it will reveal you if you use it with any other way of getting stealth, though.

in Thief

Posted by: Bazzoong.7145

Bazzoong.7145

Considering the fact you have mug trait on, You will get revealed when Stealing, and then “trying” to gain insta stealth (Hidden Thief). Mug deals damage. You will get revealed on steal.

This is wrong, mug is an exception, it was patched sometime last year…

Please do not post misinformation.

in Thief

Posted by: AikijinX.6258

AikijinX.6258

This is wrong, mug is an exception, it was patched sometime last year…

Please do not post misinformation.

Have they made a fix since then? Ahh nice.

Maguuma
AikijinX- [Mada] [MILF] [HUNT] 7.3k Thief Hours
Defend Your Back

in Thief

Posted by: RedSpectrum.1975

RedSpectrum.1975

In other words, mug deals damage before the stealth, this all takes place in the span of like 16 quintillionths of a second so you’re good.

Shawtell, Zen Verani, Rayshia Howen, Iyado, Colace Nzoir, Arteel Fyrien [Teef]