Questions regarding to some Traits and Skills

in Thief

Posted by: Strategist.6132

Strategist.6132

Alright guys!,

I know the Stream still have to get started but I would like to point out a few questions which hopefully will get asked by users on the Stream so that they can be posted here!

- [Pulmonary Impact] Does Pulmonary Impact stack?
- [Impacting Disruption] Is there an internal cooldown? Or can we just spam [Headshot] and get damage from it.
- [Brawler’s Tenacity] What does it mean to “First” activate a physical skill, is it the first in combat? Or does it mean that followup combo skills (like the elite) do not trigger?

What do you guys think? Personally I don’t think staff will be super practical in PvP (because of its lack of stealth), but we’ll see about that!

in Thief

Posted by: IDICERI.4268

IDICERI.4268

We’ll find out in 11 hours huehuehuehue….

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
Einstein

in Thief

Posted by: fluffdragon.1523

fluffdragon.1523

Alright guys!,

I know the Stream still have to get started but I would like to point out a few questions which hopefully will get asked by users on the Stream so that they can be posted here!

- [Pulmonary Impact] Does Pulmonary Impact stack?
- [Impacting Disruption] Is there an internal cooldown? Or can we just spam [Headshot] and get damage from it.
- [Brawler’s Tenacity] What does it mean to “First” activate a physical skill, is it the first in combat? Or does it mean that followup combo skills (like the elite) do not trigger?

What do you guys think? Personally I don’t think staff will be super practical in PvP (because of its lack of stealth), but we’ll see about that!

I think “first activation” is for chained skills, so we can’t use the elite or Disrupting Daggers or whatever it’s called (the one where it says “equip”) to exploit Brawler’s Tenacity.

It would make sense, at least, given how several can be “activated” multiple times.