Race.. Grr!

Race.. Grr!

in Thief

Posted by: Jurica.1742

Jurica.1742

I’ve been re-rolling since beta and gone through all the classes hundreds of times.
I really enjoy the thief playstyle (hate iniciative so far, I’ll get used to it though) but I thought it was really bad at dungeons which would be my main activity.
That eliminated thief for me sadly.

I had only one character in GW1 which was a female assassin.
I watched a few videos of GW1 FoW and decided to take a give thieves another chance and after going to the mists, playing around + watching a few videos,
I’m convinced that thieves are able to be extremely useful in dungeons. (Not talking venom sharing and party stealth..) I instantly decided to roll a thief.

I’m eyeballing human females for the sexiness and a asuras because I simply love their animations & dialogues.
My fear with asura is that I won’t be able to find a good look for it in the end. I’ve looked at the entire thief SS thread and am still not convinced. Can the guys that have asura or human female thieves please post some SS of them to help me decide between the two? Thanks a lot, have a wonderful day guys!

Pineapples rule

Race.. Grr!

in Thief

Posted by: Jrunyon.3012

Jrunyon.3012

Maybe this look interests you?

Fairly standard t3 chestpiece with a few other tasteful additions.

It’s about as sexy as it gets for human, unless you’re in to the whole trenchcoat thing.

Attachments:

Nesmee – Thief
[OHai] – Northern Shiverpeaks

Race.. Grr!

in Thief

Jurica.1742

I prefer tight clothes on female characters. I really like that, if I’ll end up with a human female, I’ll be mixing up T3, Duelist + a few dungeon pieces together. I’m still curious about Asura armor combos.. Thanks, have a great day!

Pineapples rule

Race.. Grr!

in Thief

Posted by: Guardian.5142

Guardian.5142

What did ANET do when the sheer mass of the event ZERG was too much for the server to support?
They had to SPAWN MORE OVERFLOWS!

Race.. Grr!

in Thief

Posted by: ShadowAgent.6053

ShadowAgent.6053

I’d go human and if you don’t like coats duelist and/or cultural are almost a given.
Asuras can also look great as thieves you and go for them if you’re looking for something a bit more unique (there are a lot of human female thieves with t3).

Attachments:

Race.. Grr!

in Thief

Jurica.1742

Yeah, I’m in for something a bit more unique. Thanks for the reddit thing, I’ll go through it. I’ll still see but if I find an armor combo that I like for Asura, I’ll spring for them. Have a wonderful day, thanks!

Pineapples rule

Race.. Grr!

in Thief

Posted by: Protoavis.9107

Protoavis.9107

This was a rendering from before it was out so not sure it’s 100% possible but you can’t say it doesn’t look awesome

Attachments:

Let us buy vendor mats (eg spools of thread) in 250 stacks, end the excessive clicking.

Race.. Grr!

in Thief

Posted by: Sabreene.8062

Sabreene.8062

You might’ve already done this, but whenever I roll a new character I take them into the mists and use the armor closet. You can bring them in as soon as the intro section is done, so it wouldn’t take long to bring both an asura & human in to see what options you like.

You can preview all the armor, mix & match and even try out different color combos by pulling up the trading post and previewing the dyes. The dyes will preview right along with the armor you’re previewing.

By previewing at the closet, you can make sure there’s at least a few looks you would like by end game. This is also really useful for checking out how different armor fits on different body types too!

Race.. Grr!

in Thief

Jurica.1742

Wow, I didn’t know you could pre-view the armor that you don’t have in the closet. Thanks for that, I’ll go and check it out right away! Thank you guys a lot for helping me out. I’ll post my final choice here by the end of the day. Have a wonderful rest of the day, cheers!

Pineapples rule

Race.. Grr!

in Thief

Jurica.1742

Ended up with an Asura dude. Thanks all for the replies, really appreciate them! Cheers!

Pineapples rule