Random P/P build

Random P/P build

in Thief

Posted by: Fossilfied.8317

Fossilfied.8317

Just messin around at work and was wondering what you guys think of this build. Its set up in a way so that you dont need to stack as much precision by being able to stealth more often for initiative build and auto crits. Gives lots of opportunity for buffs then use Unload for higher damage percentage. What do you guys think? Any thoughts or ideas are welcome.

http://www.guildhead.com/skill-calc#mzkMMMz9MMoTFmMoTFM0xa0xMRqVVRq

(edited by Fossilfied.8317)

Random P/P build

in Thief

Posted by: Emerge.9640

Emerge.9640

w3 or spvp?
15 chars

ROAM | Oink | TLP

Random P/P build

in Thief

Posted by: Emerge.9640

Emerge.9640

You don’t have that many stealth options. Your swap will be on cooldown after you CnD.

ROAM | Oink | TLP

Random P/P build

in Thief

Fossilfied.8317

Hmm good point :-/ and I’m thinkin spvp. Think its viable in pve?

Random P/P build

in Thief

Posted by: obtuse.8291

obtuse.8291

made a similar build, but using all stealth slots. shadow trap, blind pwder, refuge. hide in shadow. get 30 critical and 30 shadow. infusion of shadow, shadow’s embrace, shadow rejuvenation.

on critical i like furious retaliation (1) and critical haste. grab a sigil of rage. toss up between hidden killer and executioner for PP since coming out of the stealth with unload is awesome but may not always be tactically viable.

ive tried it with the last 10 points in acro or deadly, just depending on whether i want trap cooldown benefit for more stealth or just getting mug in there. it’s good. i managed to put dagger/pistol in the other set when using hidden killer, and it works awesome for anything that can’t kite me and just go to town with the backstabs after black powder, heartseeker combo and haste proc auto attacks

I am the super thief

Random P/P build

in Thief

Fossilfied.8317

That sounds awesome!! And ya I was thinking autocrit unload does sound good :-)