Rending Shade (suggestion)

in Thief

Posted by: Taobella.6597

Taobella.6597

Change it from stealth skill to any stealth move done. and i am not sure what order boon ripping does but it should fallow sigil of aborption go in this exact order.

stability,resistance, aegis, retaliation, swiftness, might, regeneration, quickness, fury and vigor.

this would make it interesting enough to look in to a front line thief if he could share that effect to his allies.

it in current state it just another trait that never see use.

in Thief

Posted by: Midi.8359

Midi.8359

In the current meta is there even a class that doesn’t have at least three boons on 24/7? Even with the boon stripping. Really don’t get the point of the second point of the passive. Seems like whoever is balancing the thief has never played or watched a single game of PvP (Assuming this isn’t a trait for PvE as boonstripping + damage reduction doesn’t really spell PvE to me).

in Thief

Posted by: babazhook.6805

babazhook.6805

Given how prevalent boons are it might be better to do this with part two of the trait.. Take 1.5 percent less damage per boon. So i got 5 boons on me it 7.5 percent reduction.
Since there 11 boons gamewide if I got all on me it 15 percent which reasonable at GM and will happen rarely.

I was trying to get boons down to zerio last night and those times were so rare. You can take them off quick but they just load another a few seconds later.

in Thief

Posted by: Taobella.6597

Taobella.6597

main reason i suggested it that way is “thief was balanced to be more supporting of it allies” by changing that way you go from 2 boon removal to 10 every 3 seconds(4 seconds in spvp) assuming you could find a way to keep getting in to stealth. i think would be worth a grand master slot.

current state it just a minor trait filling in