Reported for Shadow Shot

Reported for Shadow Shot

in Thief

Posted by: Zodryn.4216

Zodryn.4216

I was playing some PvP testing an off meta build, and there was this Warrior who kept getting focused in hot join. He ended up doing a lot of running away. Problem was, I had basilisk and devourer venom, along with shadow shot and plenty of initiative. Well, because he couldn’t outrun me he decided I was using “speed hacks” and decided to report me. He also reported a necro for…I don’t even know what. Locust sig? I guess 25% movespeed is also speed hacking.

I’m not really worried, but really? What’s a thief to do in that situation? I said what skill I was using and even linked it, but naturally he wouldn’t have any of it.

Attachments:

Reported for Shadow Shot

in Thief

Posted by: pepper.6179

pepper.6179

hax all day errrday

[SA]

Reported for Shadow Shot

in Thief

Posted by: Phil.8901

Phil.8901

In hot join is pretty common cuz there are lot of noobs, don’t worry about it.

Reported for Shadow Shot

in Thief

Posted by: Linfang.1087

Linfang.1087

Wait for the Dishonored system to come out. They should not only ding players who afk or disconnect, but also file false claims that put a burden on the reporting system.

Reported for Shadow Shot

in Thief

Posted by: Midi.8359

Midi.8359

If skill linking didn’t work then I dunno what to say. At that point any further conversation would be like hitting your head against a brick wall.

Reported for Shadow Shot

in Thief

Posted by: Jayden Ennok.3687

Jayden Ennok.3687

Some are ignorant, some choose to be ignorant for the sake of own self worth. No point arguing with those.

Underworld Vabbi 1.5yr

Reported for Shadow Shot

in Thief

Posted by: Azure The Heartless.3261

Azure The Heartless.3261

When someone chooses to be stupid, don’t waste any energy trying to make them smart.

Resident Disgruntled, Coffee-drinking Charr.
Zarin Mistcloak(THF) Valkyrie Mistblade(WAR) Kossori Mistwalker(REV) Durendal Mistward(GRD)
I used to think (build op, pls nerf) like you, but then I took a nerf to the knee.

Reported for Shadow Shot

in Thief

Zodryn.4216

Wait for the Dishonored system to come out. They should not only ding players who afk or disconnect, but also file false claims that put a burden on the reporting system.

Ooh, that sounds nice. Currently there’s no real way to retaliate unless you can report them back for verbal abuse or something depending on what they say.

Reported for Shadow Shot

in Thief

Posted by: yolo swaggins.2570

yolo swaggins.2570

When someone chooses to be stupid, don’t waste any energy trying to make them smart.

You don’t make them smart, you make them pay.

Attachments:

Liaison for [Teef]
“Please stop complaining about stuff you don’t even know about.” ~Nocta

Reported for Shadow Shot

in Thief

Posted by: Mefiq.7039

Mefiq.7039

Had 450ap(new player) Mesmer in team, he started flaming thief for stealth build…

“Im speaker of Truth” – Mefiq.7039 2015

Reported for Shadow Shot

in Thief

Zodryn.4216

Had 450ap(new player) Mesmer in team, he started flaming thief for stealth build…

Haha…ha. Wow. -_-

Reported for Shadow Shot

in Thief

Posted by: Azure The Heartless.3261

Azure The Heartless.3261

The silver lining of the abomination that is balance as it stands now is that Mesmers now cannot complain without looking like jack-kittens.

Resident Disgruntled, Coffee-drinking Charr.
Zarin Mistcloak(THF) Valkyrie Mistblade(WAR) Kossori Mistwalker(REV) Durendal Mistward(GRD)
I used to think (build op, pls nerf) like you, but then I took a nerf to the knee.

Reported for Shadow Shot

in Thief

Posted by: Jayden Ennok.3687

Jayden Ennok.3687

Once I wanted to channel skill point in some mob infested wasteland, so I dropped SR on it, channeled the skill point and got whisper from a mesmer standing nearby “Pls tell me what hack you used for the stealth, I want it too”

-_-’

Underworld Vabbi 1.5yr

Reported for Shadow Shot

in Thief

Posted by: Jana.6831

Jana.6831

Happened to me in wvw today too – and he had to call his friends to kill me – some really sad mesmer.

Reported for Shadow Shot

in Thief

Posted by: MatthiasL.5346

MatthiasL.5346

Just don’t pay attention to it. I played thief s/d in ranked and heard sb#5 from enemy thief while he was in stealth. I expected his bs, so I dodged “randomly” then I saw “missed” and dodged again (and ofc he missed again). Few minutes later I saw his SR and dodged again while he missed… Was reported for that…

Reported for Shadow Shot

in Thief

Posted by: Mefiq.7039

Mefiq.7039

Just don’t pay attention to it. I played thief s/d in ranked and heard sb#5 from enemy thief while he was in stealth. I expected his bs, so I dodged “randomly” then I saw “missed” and dodged again (and ofc he missed again). Few minutes later I saw his SR and dodged again while he missed… Was reported for that…

Had almost same exp Anet wont let us make addons but they made audio sounds for everything, i you listen you can even hear backstab right before hit.

I was reported for evading shadow shots from invis and the funniest thing was that i backstabbed same thief in his invis to death cuz he telegraphed his position. Had like 30min flamewar on priv later and got blocked reported cuz “i wont talk withkittenhackers”

“Im speaker of Truth” – Mefiq.7039 2015

Reported for Shadow Shot

in Thief

Posted by: Gwalchgwn.1659

Gwalchgwn.1659

Egh, I’ve been reported for leaving hotjoin … He called me ragequitter and blocked me right after.

Ring of Fire
GL – “The Afternoon’s Watch” [OATH]