Revealed: 11/10 VoD Lux and Jakare

in Thief

Posted by: Bas.7406

Bas.7406

Revealed, your Thief Focused Podcast, is coming back this Sunday and will be hosted by Lux Fortuna and Jakare. Revealed will be live every Sunday at 4:00PM PST/GMT-8 on the soacgaming twitch channel.

11/10/13 VOD : In this introductory thief podcast Bhawb introduced the two new hosts who will be covering the Revealed Podcast. It covered a bit of background history for the two hosts: Lux and Jakare and their differing pvp and wvw backgrounds and play-styles. The podcast also covered discussion on some of the huge changes hitting thief in the December patch and the current state of thief in the meta in all aspects of the game. The discussion concluded with talk about the evolution of the thief class since beta and what we hope to see the thief become in an ideal future.

http://sittingonacouch.com/guild-wars-2-thief-podcast-revealed-episode-6-out-stealth/

Revealed Live:
http://www.twitch.tv/soacgaming

Revealed Past Episodes
http://sittingonacouch.com/podcast/guildwars2/thief-gw2/

If you have any comments or questions please let me know. Please post any questions you might have for the first show!

(edited by Bas.7406)

in Thief

Posted by: Dee Jay.2460

Dee Jay.2460

Oh, and here I was hoping we might see revealed returned to 3 seconds in sPvP.

(edited by Dee Jay.2460)

in Thief

Bas.7406

Oh, and here I was hoping we might see revealed returned to 4 seconds in sPvP.

haha, No, but we would appreciate any questions or comments that you might have once the show returns live.

in Thief

Posted by: OIIIIIO.7825

OIIIIIO.7825

Sweet Bas.7406! I am quite happy to hear you have started this back up! I have been missing hearing the other perspectives and views on the thief. Best of luck on the new run!

A victor gives no quarter when the victor shows no clemency or mercy
and refuses to spare the life in return for the surrender at discretion (unconditional surrender)
of a vanquished opponent.

in Thief

Bas.7406

Sweet Bas.7406! I am quite happy to hear you have started this back up! I have been missing hearing the other perspectives and views on the thief. Best of luck on the new run!

We need to get you on as a guest sometime :P. Always good to hear from a WvWvW thief! I may come back to playing GW2 WvWvW again. My internet connection looks to have stabilized.

in Thief

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

Oh, and here I was hoping we might see revealed returned to 4 seconds in sPvP.

That’s what I thought when i saw this thread. Very creepy. You guys should change your name. :x

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

in Thief

Bas.7406

Lux and Jakare are ready to go this Sunday @ 4pm PDT. Don’t miss out on your chance to troll them on chat or ask questions about the state of the thief.

in Thief

Posted by: Imagi.4561

Imagi.4561

No offense, but the content of the thread is a bit of a letdown compared to the implication in the title. You might want to say “Revealed Podcast” instead of just “Revealed.”

#ELEtism
By Ogden’s hammer, what savings!

in Thief

Bas.7406

No offense, but the content of the thread is a bit of a letdown compared to the implication in the title. You might want to say “Revealed Podcast” instead of just “Revealed.”

Haha, fine I will make a change to the title. I forgot Revealed was an ability on the thief. It’s a good thing I am not hosting the show

in Thief

Bas.7406

The Show is back with episode 6: http://sittingonacouch.com/guild-wars-2-thief-podcast-revealed-episode-6-out-stealth/

Please let us know what you think!

in Thief

Posted by: Pixels.6532

Pixels.6532

Thanks for putting this together.

Sanctum of Rall