Roll For Ini buggy?

Roll For Ini buggy?

in Thief

Posted by: Gasoline.2570

Gasoline.2570

It feels like it won’t trigger sometimes no matter how many times I press it while stunned.

Anyone else had this?

The balance team is chained to SPVP, and the PVE team is all about producing carnivals

Roll For Ini buggy?

in Thief

Posted by: Ghostwolf.9863

Ghostwolf.9863

I’ve noticed while getting knockbacked/knockdowned it’s not available
until the flying animation ends and you land on the ground.
Same with shadowstep and other stun breakers, pressing them immediately
when knocked down wont remove the stun and just teleport you while knocked down.
It’s annoying.

And against engineers that use slick shoes on top of you, you will
continuously be knocked down until the effect ends, and Roll For Initiative wont
take you out of it and you will be knocked down on the same spot in the middle
of the roll.

These are the only situations I know of where it has “bugged”.

Thief, Engineer, Mesmer – Seafarer’s Rest (EU)

Roll For Ini buggy?

in Thief

Posted by: Surbrus.6942

Surbrus.6942

This is how all stunbreakers work. If you use the stunbreaker while you are being thrown through the air by a knockback, you simply waste the stunbreaker. If it is a stunbreaker that teleports you, you will be teleported, but you will still be stunned… as you blew your stunbreaker at the wrong time.

Roll For Ini buggy?

in Thief

Posted by: nalovas.5961

nalovas.5961

Roll for Initiative isn’t a stun breaker, it just breaks immobilized type stuff (where you can still attack but movement is hindered). It’s also not completely an insta cast since it’s influenced by attack delay. Anyway, for having a 60 second cooldown while not breaking stun, this spell needs to not be influenced by attack delay (like blinding powder).
I play with Roll for Ini but I also always have a true stun breaker, mostly shadowstep or init sig. Sorry, roll won’t completely replace shadowstep.

Feeble Old Man

Roll For Ini buggy?

in Thief

Posted by: BobbyT.7192

BobbyT.7192

Roll for Initiative isn’t a stun breaker, it just breaks immobilized type stuff (where you can still attack but movement is hindered). It’s also not completely an insta cast since it’s influenced by attack delay. Anyway, for having a 60 second cooldown while not breaking stun, this spell needs to not be influenced by attack delay (like blinding powder).
I play with Roll for Ini but I also always have a true stun breaker, mostly shadowstep or init sig. Sorry, roll won’t completely replace shadowstep.

It actually is a stun breaker,
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Roll_for_Initiative

Roll For Ini buggy?

in Thief

Posted by: nalovas.5961

nalovas.5961

Ah, had that confused with withdraw. Looks like I need more practice with RFI. So playing around with roll on spvp trainers, the skill is blacked out on a cooldown while im flying in the air. I wonder if that’s what it is, like a guardian’s daze (3 sec). That’s a long time when your spamming your emergency button.

Feeble Old Man

(edited by nalovas.5961)

Roll For Ini buggy?

in Thief

Posted by: Travlane.5948

Travlane.5948

why did they make RFI 50% distance underwtaer? ithought only withdraw was like that