S/D Thief Bolt Incinerator Aether in Action!

in Thief

Posted by: Troj.7940

Troj.7940

The above being said I enjoyed the movie and u get props for the build in this meta and not having condi cleanse on stealth and doing something a diff different. Nice one.

in Thief

Posted by: attrail.8613

attrail.8613

I enjoyed it. You made it look OP. Telling people they are bad isnt very classy, especially as a thief in wvw lol. Still great build and play

in Thief

Posted by: Coloxeus.3480

Coloxeus.3480

I enjoyed it. You made it look OP. Telling people they are bad isnt very classy, especially as a thief in wvw lol. Still great build and play

yea i thought i was doin spvp cuz i like trolling in spvp sometimes

in Thief

Posted by: Amitabh Bachan.4385

Amitabh Bachan.4385

He’s not using shadow “im bad at the game” arts so ofc he is gonna over evade to compensate for lack of sustain. Thats how 30 in acrobatics works.

Congrats on the legendaries, what are the songs in the video though?

in Thief

Posted by: Coloxeus.3480

Coloxeus.3480

He’s not using shadow “im bad at the game” arts so ofc he is gonna over evade to compensate for lack of sustain. Thats how 30 in acrobatics works.

thnx! songs used Horizons and Atlas by Feint, almost all of Feint soundtrack sounds really good!

in Thief

Posted by: Azukas.1426

Azukas.1426

Ya you don’t need Shadow “Im bad at the game” Arts when running in a “small skill group” of 35 ppl either amirite??

in Thief

Amitabh Bachan.4385

Ya you don’t need Shadow “Im bad at the game” Arts when running in a “small skill group” of 35 ppl either amirite??

Not sure what that has to do with thieves, but there arent even 35 people in Agg.

=/

in Thief

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

He wasn’t telling people they are bad he was telling you they are bad. So no one was insulted.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

in Thief

Posted by: Azukas.1426

Azukas.1426

Not sure what that has to do with thieves, but there arent even 35 people in Agg.

=/

I was agreeing with you….

Nice lie too btw

in Thief

Posted by: Intensity.8964

Intensity.8964

Entertaining watch. One gripe would be the stomp on the guardian you were duelling, not cool.

in Thief

Posted by: Hype.8032

Hype.8032

Fun video. I like that build for wvw but I’d get spoiled if I played it. If we ever move away from this tank meta in spvp I can finally give it a chance.

Tualek & F I Monk / Thief —-- Tk E / Engineer
Highest Solo Queue Rank Achieved: 40
Highest solo-join Team Queue Rank Achieved: 198

in Thief

Amitabh Bachan.4385

=/

I was agreeing with you….

Nice lie too btw

I think your post history says enough about your intelligence on these kinds of threads, not gonna derail this one any further lol.

and

http://i.imgur.com/9yIl8cU.jpg

(edited by Amitabh Bachan.4385)

in Thief

Posted by: Pedroso.4603

Pedroso.4603

Here you shared your traits but not gear (pvp mode) http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vYAQNAsYVl0Mp0pdPxwJ8PNR49gsj1saFoZ3DuaV5D-TgAg0CnIKSVkrITRyisFB

Do you mind sharing your equips as well?

btw, great video!