S/D hahahahaha

S/D hahahahaha

in Thief

Posted by: Static.9841

Static.9841

I’ll just play as Riki in DotA 2 instead of this dirge now, at least he feels like a backstab thief…..

[Zeus] Guild ~ Desolation. Not some silly muffin thing, stop stalking me Dhiania!

S/D hahahahaha

in Thief

Posted by: Chicago Jack.5647

Chicago Jack.5647

I’ll just play as Riki in DotA 2 instead of this dirge now, at least he feels like a backstab thief…..

Haha play bounty hunter as he is an even better representation and not just a 1-trick-pony like riki is.

S/D hahahahaha

in Thief

Posted by: Xae.7204

Xae.7204

Haha play bounty hunter as he is an even better representation and not just a 1-trick-pony like riki is.

Double Damage Treant Protector is the One True Thief of DOTA2.

He always steals your heart.

S/D hahahahaha

in Thief

Posted by: Ergolicious.1507

Ergolicious.1507

i think im gonna change builds by playing a different game

it’ll undoubtedly be weeks before the steal bug gets fixed (because it’s not a bug that lets people get gold without artificial timegates), and my favorite weaponset will continue to be targeted for no reason.

i genuinely tried to be optimistic from launch, but i can see why everyone quits now and why this game has lost the vast majority of it’s population in just two years: mediocre pve, careless “balancing”, anet’s complete disconnect from the community, and a rapidly worsening pvp environment.

It’s fixed already

EDIT: actually went in game to try it and it’s still glitchy as kitten. Nevermind lawl. GG anet.

S/D hahahahaha

in Thief

Posted by: CobOfCorn.6352

CobOfCorn.6352

On the real though, I’m not going to play this game anymore. I’m tired of re learning my class every 6 months. Every other class gets buffs and nerfs per usual while we get buffs to stupid traits no one specs and getting pigeonholed into condi builds. Anet has finally managed to kitten me off to the point where I no longer enjoy playing this game as a thief. GG.

Ably

S/D hahahahaha

in Thief

Posted by: Amonatory.2453

Amonatory.2453

On the real though, I’m not going to play this game anymore. I’m tired of re learning my class every 6 months. Every other class gets buffs and nerfs per usual while we get buffs to stupid traits no one specs and getting pigeonholed into condi builds. Anet has finally managed to kitten me off to the point where I no longer enjoy playing this game as a thief. GG.

Agreed, I dont want to quit this game but they legit ruined the only weapon set I found even remotely fun to play. I absolutely hate the d/p playstyle because how stale it is compared to S/D. This game now is quickly boring me for many reasons such as terrible balance teams, no dev plays thief, condi is aids and broken, nerfs to things that do not need nerfed and buffs to things that do. Welp I probably wont play thief if I dont quit GGGGGGGGGGGG.

#Revert

S/D hahahahaha

in Thief

Posted by: Ergolicious.1507

Ergolicious.1507

You guys really only like Thief among all the classes? That’s a shame

S/D hahahahaha

in Thief

Posted by: CobOfCorn.6352

CobOfCorn.6352

I just like the playstyle personally. I’ve tried all the classes at least once but thief has been my main since beta and by far the most fun to play.

Ably

S/D hahahahaha

in Thief

Posted by: AyuReady.3952

AyuReady.3952

lol the changes to the thief are disgusting.

daed gaem daed

S/D hahahahaha

in Thief

Posted by: Inverted.7439

Inverted.7439

“Hey Anet, S/D does too much damage for how evasive it is”

completely screws over skill mechanic

“Don’t worry, if nobody plays S/D anymore it wont be OP”

S/D hahahahaha

in Thief

Posted by: caveman.5840

caveman.5840

just because we find thief the most fun !
does not mean all thieves play a thief 24/7

i play thief ,ranger , guard , mesmer and engi

but i love thief when i am just playing solo!!!!

S/D hahahahaha

in Thief

Posted by: NinjaEd.3946

NinjaEd.3946

Guys, just wait another 6 months and see what happens. That’s all you can do…

“I’m waiting for the staff to get off their lunch
break. I feel like they should be back by now..”

S/D hahahahaha

in Thief

Posted by: Lamuness.3570

Lamuness.3570

Yuo should reroll to dp.
Oh wait, you can’t even BP->HS->Steal into the enemy anymore.

We should all roll condi mesmer and get done with this game, honestly

Psh, I’m gonna revive my GW1 Ranger trapper build here in GW2.

I think you can do this w/ Engie. LOL.

S/D hahahahaha

in Thief

Posted by: Sir Vincent III.1286

Sir Vincent III.1286

Yuo should reroll to dp.
Oh wait, you can’t even BP->HS->Steal into the enemy anymore.

We should all roll condi mesmer and get done with this game, honestly

Psh, I’m gonna revive my GW1 Ranger trapper build here in GW2.

I think you can do this w/ Engie. LOL.

I would if I could but Engi’s don’t have traps. :/

http://sirvincentiii.com ~ In the beginning…there was Tarnished Coast…
Full set of 5 unique skills for both dual-wield weapon sets: P/P and D/D – Make it happen
PvE – DD/CS/AC – If that didn’t work, roll a Reaper or Revenant.

S/D hahahahaha

in Thief

Posted by: Sandrox.9524

Sandrox.9524

Congratulations Anet! I am officially done with this weapon set, I even tried to like it but it’s literally impossible with the steal bug and getting blocked doesnt proc larcenous. You guys have single handedly managed to kill an entire weapon set. To those who are still going to play it and say it’s good? More power to you bro haha, I for one am sick of the pointless nerfs. You guys turned a great weapon set into a complete evade spam no dps piece of kitten. I called it, but no one listened and what a surprise I was right.

I guess it was pointless to main that weapon set for over a year ahaha once again Anet. G kittening G.

Come join us on the dark dark d/p side.better now cause sooner or later they gonna nerf it too.

S/D hahahahaha

in Thief

Posted by: evilapprentice.6379

evilapprentice.6379

Congratulations Anet! I am officially done with this weapon set, I even tried to like it but it’s literally impossible with the steal bug and getting blocked doesnt proc larcenous. You guys have single handedly managed to kill an entire weapon set. To those who are still going to play it and say it’s good? More power to you bro haha, I for one am sick of the pointless nerfs. You guys turned a great weapon set into a complete evade spam no dps piece of kitten. I called it, but no one listened and what a surprise I was right.

I guess it was pointless to main that weapon set for over a year ahaha once again Anet. G kittening G.

Come join us on the dark dark d/p side.better now cause sooner or later they gonna nerf it too.

They um…they already did. Have you tried using BP as anything other than a 6init smoke field for stealth yet?

If you’re a thief and haven’t
pre-ordered HOT at this point,
save yourself the money and don’t bother.

S/D hahahahaha

in Thief

Posted by: execullent.8560

execullent.8560

Arena Net dont think about game ! They are gathering money !

Thief totaly broken it will be forever and better delete this class because I like it so much and patches just make me sad!

Somebody wrote about that Meditation Guard cannot be killed, this is LIE, but S/D really bad.
Flanking Strike costs 4 initiative and has to reach target for LS(stealing boons and good dmg) it becomes useles. Every can evade FS !!! Every can see animation of FS, so after using FS u loose 4 ini:D

S/D build still viable but these for perfect gamestyle , for super looooong combat with run and CD skills, ini.
ONE STUPID MISTAKE AND U DOWN!

I dont know what happened in your company but about 1 year you are mediocrity!!!

It doesnt connect thief class I talk about every class! You just nerf or up some classe’s skills or creat totaly useles traits but nothing REAL good changes , new INNOVATIONS!

Yea you invented THE DODGE and at the release it was anough but more deeply im PvP mechanic you are real SUXXXXXXXXXX !

Down one class for make batter others it is lame and low ! ( you should do something interesting for all clases!)

ARENA NET TOO LAZZZy!!!!
But gems:D:D:D

S/D hahahahaha

in Thief

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

They um…they already did. Have you tried using BP as anything other than a 6init smoke field for stealth yet?

Wait, people used it for something other than for the BP→HS combo?

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

S/D hahahahaha

in Thief

Posted by: Sir Vincent III.1286

Sir Vincent III.1286

It does wonders with applying blind using the now hyper speed Unload. With Ricochet, you can hyper speed blind a group.

It’s funny, but useless because blind duration is meaningless and funny only because it’s stupid.

http://sirvincentiii.com ~ In the beginning…there was Tarnished Coast…
Full set of 5 unique skills for both dual-wield weapon sets: P/P and D/D – Make it happen
PvE – DD/CS/AC – If that didn’t work, roll a Reaper or Revenant.

S/D hahahahaha

in Thief

Posted by: evilapprentice.6379

evilapprentice.6379

Wait, people used it for something other than for the BP->HS combo?

You could force someone to back out of your BP (because standing in it was stupid when it was 1 bps). Now at .5 bps, anyone can just stand in it and beat on you.

I love how Anet treats changes to every other class lightly, with slight tweaks and small changes, but when it comes to thieves they just chop off 33-50% of an abilities functionality(BP change, DD change, CnD change). Remember their initial vigor changes to BT and VR? they wanted to halve the vigor uptime – thanks to our complaints they only cut it 30-33%.

If you’re a thief and haven’t
pre-ordered HOT at this point,
save yourself the money and don’t bother.

(edited by evilapprentice.6379)

S/D hahahahaha

in Thief

Posted by: girien.1209

girien.1209

Yes!
I leave… GG Cryers

Wait, people used it for something other than for the BP?HS combo?

Yes… Stupid warriors camps on the smoke field. Now that stupid warriors still killing us without care of take away a single step.

Main: Thief
Alter: Thief, Thief, Thief, Thief, and… Wait for it… Thief

(edited by girien.1209)

S/D hahahahaha

in Thief

Posted by: EnderzShadow.2506

EnderzShadow.2506

“I’ll just go and roll a mesmer and then ALL my problems will be solved”

Shadowbane DarkAges Of Camelot WoW AION WarHammer GuildWars2

S/D hahahahaha

in Thief

Posted by: Maugetarr.6823

Maugetarr.6823

Well, I’ve really only messed around with this in hotjoin, but so far it’s been a blast.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fZAQNAoYVl0MpyplOx2J8PNBNBt9w7QI8OMfpMaFAA-TpRBABRcEACc/B+OEAL8AAIrMAAnAAA

D/D not viable in high end PvP you say? You’re probably right, but since the patch D/P doesn’t have quite the birst it needs to finish people off, nor quite the sustain that it had before. The shortening up of certain skills, while slightly more dodgeable, had made interrupting those skills much more dificult, especially when AI wanders into the path of of headshot. I haven’t played as an D/D thief since the patch, but from the perspective of my ele, they can be largely ignored unless there’s 1 or 2 other people distracting you.

So that leaves us (me at least) with D/D. Not because it’s the best option, but because it’s still the fun option.

All the utilities are gap closers, and it has the ability to deal with what seems like the endless CC flying around right now. I know scopion wire is buggy at times, but when you pull someone off the point the satisfaction makes up for it.

So relax, have some fun, don’t worry about HS + Steal not working because of whatever movement skill/distance bug messes with it, because CnD still works wonders with steal and inf sig.

Other great utilities for this particular build include smokescreen, blinding powder, SR, daggerstorm, and devourer venom (the usual suspects).

Blank Players [BDL]-Anvil Rock
Maugen Rawr- Thief/Ele
Rebalance Ideas for Thief

S/D hahahahaha

in Thief

Posted by: Sandrox.9524

Sandrox.9524

Still playable,the blind field still feared by players tho not for long I guess.That’s why I said to him to hurry up