S/P discussion

S/P discussion

in Thief

Posted by: Mr Big.4891

Mr Big.4891

Hello world!

Im not new to PvP, but I am new to GW2, same as the majority of you. I keep seeing people talking about how terrible S/P is in PvP, and dont know why. I generally tear people apart, with the high burst and high mobility.

Below is the build i normally roll with:
http://gw2skills.net/editor/en/?fYQQRAsa4alUmaPHey5E95Ey2jKMn4J/DklODa6lA
(Not claiming it to be the best build out there, it’s just the build i threw together.)

Im looking for a critique of this build, and possibly an explanation of why I should use something else over this.

It should be noted, that I have D/P in the off hand for finishing off low players/team fight clean up/closing the gap on highly mobile classes. Some people prefer to roll Short Bow in the off hand instead, but I dont think the AoE is useful enough to out weigh the amount of chase mobility + DMG + slight survival bump (additional stealth with combo of HS + BP) D/P provides. (+heart seekers % based dmg is nice for meaty classes)

-Mr Big

S/P discussion

in Thief

Posted by: Sneakier.9460

Sneakier.9460

U wont kill me with that

Gunnars Hold= Tuga Land

S/P discussion

in Thief

Posted by: Mr Big.4891

Mr Big.4891

U wont kill me with that

Thanks for that fantastic feed back…

S/P discussion

in Thief

Posted by: Vexus.5423

Vexus.5423

Lost me when you said you don’t think the AOE from Shortbow is useful enough… Doesn’t matter your build if you can’t see the diamond among the coals.