Second Profession Skill Slot?

in Thief

Posted by: Zylvian.3468

Zylvian.3468

I suddenly have a second profession skill slot for my thief, but I din’t know what it does. Any idea?

in Thief

Posted by: FireHazard.3467

FireHazard.3467

With the new changes, steal and use bundle have become two separate keys. Now when you steal your stolen bundle will be in the second profession skill slot for your thief!

in Thief

Posted by: Auesis.7301

Auesis.7301

^^^ Yup!

The advantage here is that you don’t have to throw away your stolen skill to Steal, making it more flexible. Really enjoying it so far.

Gnome Child [Gc]
Resident Thief

in Thief

Posted by: Nidome.1365

Nidome.1365

Personally I’m finding the split steal to 2 keys a pain up the !!!!!!!!!! currently.

in Thief

Zylvian.3468

^^^ Yup!

The advantage here is that you don’t have to throw away your stolen skill to Steal, making it more flexible. Really enjoying it so far.

Ah I see. Will you eventually have to use it, or can you i.e stack multiple ones?

in Thief

Posted by: Tabootrinket.2631

Tabootrinket.2631

^^^ Yup!

Ah I see. Will you eventually have to use it, or can you i.e stack multiple ones?

Everytime you steal the new one replaces the old one

in Thief

Zylvian.3468

^^^ Yup!

May I then ask what the point is, besides seeing the cooldown?

in Thief

Posted by: Auesis.7301

Auesis.7301

^^^ Yup!

May I then ask what the point is, besides seeing the cooldown?

Quality of life.

Gnome Child [Gc]
Resident Thief