Senpai Noticed Me

Senpai Noticed Me

in Thief

Posted by: AikijinX.6258

AikijinX.6258

2 red posts in our forums, shoot aren’t we lucky?
We’re obviously doing something right, keep it up boys…. and girls.

Maguuma
AikijinX- [Mada] [MILF] [HUNT] 7.3k Thief Hours
Defend Your Back

Senpai Noticed Me

in Thief

Posted by: RedSpectrum.1975

RedSpectrum.1975

It is odd, isn’kitten As if they have something up their sleeve that they know will cause a massive uproar so they’re trying to be friendly to mitigate future damage.

Shawtell, Zen Verani, Rayshia Howen, Iyado, Colace Nzoir, Arteel Fyrien [Teef]

Senpai Noticed Me

in Thief

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

Senpai noticing Thieves is only the first step. Next, Senpai has to actually accept Thieves.
As for RedSpectrum’s comment … I think the exact same thing.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

Senpai Noticed Me

in Thief

Posted by: Sir Vincent III.1286

Sir Vincent III.1286

Only 2? You missed Gail’s post? Which means she also reads this forum.

Based on my observation, they are reading the forum related to the latest revealed profession, so we should not expect this to continue when the next profession is revealed.

Basically, last week and this week is all about Thieves.

http://sirvincentiii.com ~ In the beginning…there was Tarnished Coast…
Full set of 5 unique skills for both dual-wield weapon sets: P/P and D/D – Make it happen
PvE – DD/CS/AC – If that didn’t work, roll a Reaper or Revenant.

Senpai Noticed Me

in Thief

Posted by: Maugetarr.6823

Maugetarr.6823

Based on my observation, they are reading the forum related to the latest revealed profession, so we should not expect this to continue when the next profession is revealed.

Basically, last week and this week is all about Thieves.

To add the reference to your post.

I am just going to take this as we need to keep throwing ideas up to see what sticks. Honestly, a lot of the fixes that were suggested to fix acro and the general “on dodge” theme people wanted were mixed into DD (mixed feelings about this), so some feedback is getting through whether or not we get red posts.

Blank Players [BDL]-Anvil Rock
Maugen Rawr- Thief/Ele
Rebalance Ideas for Thief

Senpai Noticed Me

in Thief

Posted by: Jana.6831

Jana.6831

Pretty sure she was called ;)

Senpai Noticed Me

in Thief

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

Shhhhh, don’t make any quick or sudden movements.
Don’t want to scare them away. :o ..or alert the Wendigos…

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Senpai Noticed Me

in Thief

Posted by: yolo swaggins.2570

yolo swaggins.2570

We got wendigos? Sweet

Liaison for [Teef]
“Please stop complaining about stuff you don’t even know about.” ~Nocta

Senpai Noticed Me

in Thief

Posted by: Sir Vincent III.1286

Sir Vincent III.1286

Pretty sure she was called

Doubt it because any other moderators could have simply done it, why her?

http://sirvincentiii.com ~ In the beginning…there was Tarnished Coast…
Full set of 5 unique skills for both dual-wield weapon sets: P/P and D/D – Make it happen
PvE – DD/CS/AC – If that didn’t work, roll a Reaper or Revenant.

Senpai Noticed Me

in Thief

Posted by: Zero Day.2594

Zero Day.2594

Not to be a Debbie Downer but pretty sure it’s just because of the elite spec, like with other classes when theirs were announced…

Thief Nerf/Change Wish List. Advice List
Join the TEEFs!

Senpai Noticed Me

in Thief

Posted by: Sagat.3285

Sagat.3285

Not to be a Debbie Downer but pretty sure it’s just because of the elite spec, like with other classes when theirs were announced…

“He who knows his name” (no not him ours >.>)is not the talkative type…it seems. Not sure who is taking care of engi and ranger but war(to an extent),necro,mesmer,rev are getting some natural communications not much but enough and on point.

But yes “he who knows his name” and “he who tries to protect him” were here for the brief happy times of DD and to defend “he who knows his name”.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
The Dhuumfire thread

Senpai Noticed Me

in Thief

Posted by: Minx.7521

Minx.7521

“Mitigate future damage”

kitten . that’s a bleak view of the future for thieves :P not that i’m any more hopeful.

Senpai Noticed Me

in Thief

Posted by: Linfang.1087

Linfang.1087

They are on this Forum because of the dare devil, it’s not because we did something right.

So this would be a good time to leave constructive feedback and intuitive posts.

Senpai Noticed Me

in Thief

Posted by: Gray.9041

Gray.9041

They are on this Forum because of the dare devil, it’s not because we did something right.

So this would be a good time to leave constructive feedback and intuitive posts.

this is what worries me. Daredevil is pretty good, and probably only needs a few tweaks here and there. but the thief base class is in much poorer condition, requires more work, and doesn’t appear to be getting any attention.

I mean skritt, they don’t have to give us a roadmap of all the fixes they have planned for the next 5 years, but just acknowledging that certain issues have been raised would be nice.

(for example, if someone did a post about shortbow being, well… skritt…, and we get a red post saying “okay, we know a lot of you think that the shortbow needs work”, that’d be a great start. it doesn’t mean it’s going to be fixed, it doesn’t promise anything, but it means that we don’t have to raise the issue every day because we don’t know if they know about it.)

Senpai Noticed Me

in Thief

Jana.6831

this is what worries me. Daredevil is pretty good, and probably only needs a few tweaks here and there. but the thief base class is in much poorer condition, requires more work, and doesn’t appear to be getting any attention.

I mean skritt, they don’t have to give us a roadmap of all the fixes they have planned for the next 5 years, but just acknowledging that certain issues have been raised would be nice.

As far as I know there has been exactly one buff since December ‘13 (when I started playing thief) that was the increase of dagger mainhand to 2 targets.
I agree though, I’d like that too, I just don’t think it will happen.

Senpai Noticed Me

in Thief

Posted by: Zero Day.2594

Zero Day.2594

As far as I know there has been exactly one buff since December ‘13 (when I started playing thief) that was the increase of dagger mainhand to 2 targets.
I agree though, I’d like that too, I just don’t think it will happen.

There’s been a couple more, particularly to traps/venoms (I think CD was reduced on one of them)… Though, it’s just so we can’t say that we’re nerfed ALL the time.

The change from trait-lines to spec-lines, I have a feeling, was their way of looking at all the classes and what’s broken or not…

Either way, they’ve said that there’s 1 big balance patch before release of HoT, and I wager/hope one soon after.

I’m sure a lot of people across all classes would be happy if they said “These coming months we will be only looking at base profs and what’s wrong/broken in them”.

O well…

Thief Nerf/Change Wish List. Advice List
Join the TEEFs!

Senpai Noticed Me

in Thief

Jana.6831

The change from trait-lines to spec-lines, I have a feeling, was their way of looking at all the classes and what’s broken or not…

Doesn’t really feel like it, to be honest – if I have gotten you right. I like Trickery, CS and maybe DA although I don’t agree with Bundles having been nerfed just because they got a hypothetical buff in that line and I also don’t agree with the way poison works and also that SB gets nerf after nerf – which correlates.

Either way, they’ve said that there’s 1 big balance patch before release of HoT, and I wager/hope one soon after.

I’m sure a lot of people across all classes would be happy if they said “These coming months we will be only looking at base profs and what’s wrong/broken in them”.

O well…

I have no hope, to be honest – they asked us before what we think of the upcoming changes – everything we said would nerf us was kept and everything we said would buff us was nerfed – I still can’t wrap my head around the SA changes which were likely made because a lot of people called it “training wheel”, yet now every D/P thief, who doesn’t really need it, takes it because it has been buffed for D/P and D/P alone. It still holds a lot of useless traits – but we I said it before.
I bet SA will stay just the same but thief will now have 3 viable weaponsets: D/P, S/D and staff – horray!
If anet really acknowledges D/D to be in game, which they haven’t since I play thief, then I will take this back.

Edit: Poor grammar

(edited by Jana.6831)