Share Thief Raid Experiences

in Thief

Posted by: Warden.8927

Warden.8927

Hi Guys,

didnt get to test my thief in the raids this weekend and i know a lot of other people didnt either due to bugs and the squad ui issues.

But for those who did could anyone mind sharing your experience?

Little worried thief will not be wanted in raids and Ill have to reroll…

in Thief

Posted by: Kill.3458

Kill.3458

2nd boss (red guardian) was a blast as a condi/shadow arts DD. Melted his HP like butter utilizing a venom share build so as the non condi members could contribute on that portion of the fight as well

EDT: And yea physicals are GREAT for destroying the break bar, I personally kept impairing daggers on hand and used it quite frequently. HAvent toyed around enough with the staff but I’ve heard good things about the reflect on staff 1 and the weakness from staff 2

(edited by Kill.3458)

in Thief

Posted by: Auesis.7301

Auesis.7301

Staff melts the Vale Guardian. Shadowstep mobility is perfect for the one-shot AoE avoidance. Burst CC from Physicals is good for breakbars. Plenty of dodges and self-sustain from generic Daredevilness.

Overall, very happy with it.

Gnome Child [Gc]
Resident Thief

in Thief

Posted by: Warden.8927

Warden.8927

2nd boss (red guardian) was a blast as a condi/shadow arts DD. Melted his HP like butter utilizing a venom share build so as the non condi members could contribute on that portion of the fight as well

EDT: And yea physicals are GREAT for destroying the break bar, I personally kept impairing daggers on hand and used it quite frequently. HAvent toyed around enough with the staff but I’ve heard good things about the reflect on staff 1 and the weakness from staff 2

What stats did you use for condi?

And thanks guys keep them coming if anyone has them.

in Thief

Posted by: GodSaw.2675

GodSaw.2675

Condi share after latest buff seems to be viable. You get a free 5*2 second stun too with it too..
Can anyone show me some data vs the engi condi build?