Short clip of my s/d roamer

in Thief

Posted by: Aerious.1965

Aerious.1965

Here’s a small clip of gameplay from earlier today on my s/d Thief. Feel free to let me know how bad I am lol

http://www.twitch.tv/br_rapture/c/3791763

Rapture
Worst Ele NA
Maguuma – XOXO

(edited by Aerious.1965)

in Thief

Aerious.1965

Added YouTube link

Rapture
Worst Ele NA
Maguuma – XOXO

in Thief

Posted by: Ismael.6074

Ismael.6074

It was a cool clip but none of it was solo or outnumbered from your perspective as you said in the YouTube description. The first kill was you and a necro vs. a mesmer so you outnumbered him 2(you) vs 1 (him). When you killed the guardian later on it was you and two other friendlies vs. 2 enemies; 3 (you) vs 2 (them). Then, when they proceeded to outnumber you at the end no one was killed. It isn’t very interesting to watch, at least from my perspective, when someone kill enemies by outnumbering them. I bet you are probably a good player so I recommend you put up videos in which you fight odds unfavorable from your perspective. You don’t look to have posted many other thief videos so your video is definitely a good start. Have fun roaming and good luck (I always have fun playing against mag)!

in Thief

Aerious.1965

Thanks, I’ll make sure to keep that in mind. It was the first video I’ve done in awhile, and was made of a clip I did this morning before work. I’m going to try and some more videos up here soon.

Rapture
Worst Ele NA
Maguuma – XOXO