Sigils

Sigils

in Thief

Posted by: Reya.1895

Reya.1895

So – what sigils do you use?

I’m going D/D & P/P PvE and trying to figure out:

1) do Sigils of Force stack?
2) if they don’t stack i’ll probably go Force + Accuracy or Bloodlust – are there other decent options that you use and why?
3) (trivia question) Does Sigil of Blood steal health (dmg+heal) or simply heal you?

…yet, I’m still curious – if you consider yourself a decent thief, what Sigils do you use (and are you zerker/rampager or something else?)?

-Reya

Sigils

in Thief

Posted by: Bacon Please.8407

Bacon Please.8407

I run main hand Air offhand force for D/D. But I also run full valks with hidden killer So My crit chance doesn’t matter to much. Try a bunch and see what works for you.

We all like to [FARM] Guild Leader
Jade Quarry

Sigils

in Thief

Posted by: Morbyd.3761

Morbyd.3761

if you consider yourself a decent thief

Disclaimer: I have my moments of decency, but I’m mostly trash.

1. From Wiki:
Does not stack if used on both main hand and off hand weapons.

2. I think the standard is pretty much Force and Bloodlust, then swap out Bloodlust with Air or Fire when you get 25 stacks. I’m pretty sure you can actually go Bloodlust/Bloodlust and get to 25 stacks in 13 kills then swap them both out, but I don’t think many people do.

3. From Wiki:
Deals a fixed 452 damage at level 80.
Heals for 453 at level 80, and an additional 1 health for every 10 Healing Power.

Since I mostly dungeon, I use Night/Force or Air/Force if it happens to be Day. Bloodlust is a good option, but I prefer static passives. I’d use Fire on my sword instead of Air if I wasn’t so cheap. I think that Air is a better option for mainhand dagger though. As for gear, I use Berserker tinkets and Soldier’s armor with Ruby Orbs until I feel comfortable enough with the fight to go beserk. If you think you can stay above 90% most of the time, Scholar runes is a better option.

[Yay]