Signet of Agility?

Signet of Agility?

in Thief

Posted by: Ruufio.1496

Ruufio.1496

Can anyone confirm this? I played the Thief for a month and never even thought about how it worked. I always assumed that the Signet removed 1 of your conditions and 1 condition on nearby allies. But then I saw a post saying that it removes 1 of your condition plus MORE conditions for each nearby ally you have. I never even thought about this so is it true? o.0

Signet of Agility?

in Thief

Posted by: Galandil.9641

Galandil.9641

“Refill Endurance and cure a condition FOR each nearby ally.”

“For” it’s not “to”, so it’s working as written.

Signet of Agility?

in Thief

Posted by: obtuse.8291

obtuse.8291

Really? This is a self condition removal tool?

I am the super thief

Signet of Agility?

in Thief

Posted by: Dagins.5163

Dagins.5163

It removes one condition for up to 5 allies (AoE cap) around you, including yourself.

Signed, level 1 alt

Signet of Agility?

in Thief

Ruufio.1496

So it does what I originally thought? Removes only 1 of yours but also removes 1 from nearby allies?

Signet of Agility?

in Thief

Galandil.9641

So it does what I originally thought? Removes only 1 of yours but also removes 1 from nearby allies?

Where do you read “cure a condition FROM/TO each nearby ally”?

Signet of Agility?

in Thief

Ruufio.1496

Can you stop attempting to sound smart? If you actually have a real answer for me then show me. Although the wording is correct it’s one of those cases in the English language where it’s also not correct.

“Refill Endurance and cure a condition for each nearby ally.”
-I activate the signet and cure conditions for my nearby allies.

You can also interpret it as refilling your allies endurance. The way your are putting it wouldn’t even be correct if it was written that way.

The wording should be: “Refill your endurance and cure a condition on yourself for each nearby ally.” (If that’s how it works)

Signet of Agility?

in Thief

Galandil.9641

I’m sorry, I don’t want to sound like a smartass at all.

But (even if I’m not an english native speaker), I just read it as a self condition removal. Sure, the wording would be perfect just by adding “on yourself”, but I’d expect a “cure whatever for each nearby ally” to be always a self cure, based on how many allies I have in the nearby range. If not, I’d expect a “cure whatever from/to/on each nearby ally”.

That’s just how I see/read it, without any intention of being harsh.

Signet of Agility?

in Thief

Posted by: Eduardo.4675

Eduardo.4675

Ruffio: galandil wasnt being a smart kitten its just that he prolly played gw1,and in gw1 the sintax of a phrase in a skill description was almost allways corresponding to what the skill did in game; u could have equiped ambush and go to the npcs training ground and test urself,i did it for you: the skill only removes one condition, it should read From and not For.

Adapt or die. I never die.

Signet of Agility?

in Thief

Posted by: Deepsky.6083

Deepsky.6083

i think it worked like ruffio said too,description is misundertanding for me