Since there is a lot of

Since there is a lot of

in Thief

Posted by: Wolfgang Michael.8217

Wolfgang Michael.8217

nerf this, nerf that about thieves, I might try to play the class again. My main was a thief until I really got bored of it. Skills were a bit less responsive [eg SB #3]. Really squishy. Have to be always close to your target or use SB for range range range. Also I started a Guardian that never made be look back at my thief. Now however, there is a lot of rage toward thieves being op and that the stealth is op and this is OP and that is OP.

Look at all the hate posts.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/An-idea-to-fix-thief-in-wvw-and-or-pvp/first

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Why-Stealth/first#post986271

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/Thieves-infinite-stealth-is-ruining-PvP/first#post978623

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/Thieves-No-e-sport/first

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/Class-Balance-Fixing
[This one says class balance fixing but seems to be in eternal hatred towards thieves.

This is just from a few hours ago. Isn’t it bad enough that we have been nerfed. HS, PW, CD etc. All the core builds have been nerfed and still people are crying. I know many of us just man up and move along but some players are really whining and making me /facepalm every time I come on the forums. I lived on Reddit this entire week and came on this today cause it was going a bit slowly.

For anyone who has a thief and doesn’t play or whoever hasn’t tried it, please try it and feel the overpower. /sarcasm.

Since there is a lot of

in Thief

Posted by: Archonis.7249

Archonis.7249

People will ALWAYS have hate for any stealth class that can also burst. That is just the way of things in MMOs.

A lot of the whines and cries for nerfing us comes from the glass cannon Warriors and Elementalists. They got owned by a good thief, so all thieves are OP. They will never look at the encounter and analyze it and see what they could of done to survive it. Instead it is just easier for them to cry “NERF NERF NERF!!!! OMGERD OVERPOWERED!!!!”.

I myself am so tired of hearing nerf thief. Been hearing it since early beta and alpha. In early beta, thief was on par with the warrior and now we have very few builds that we can use that are successful in hot join pvp and even less for tournement play thanks to all of the crybabies.

I used to have a lot of trouble with Warriors and instead of whining to Devs to nerf them. I dueled and watched warriors and learned how to beat them. Now I am not scared of any warriors, unless I meet a skilled one. I just wish that those people that cry for nerfs to do what I did.

“Society is a madhouse, whose wardens are the police and the officials.”

Since there is a lot of

in Thief

Posted by: Poplolita.2638

Poplolita.2638

People will ALWAYS have hate for any stealth class that can also burst. That is just the way of things in MMOs.

A lot of the whines and cries for nerfing us comes from the glass cannon Warriors and Elementalists. They got owned by a good thief, so all thieves are OP. They will never look at the encounter and analyze it and see what they could of done to survive it. Instead it is just easier for them to cry “NERF NERF NERF!!!! OMGERD OVERPOWERED!!!!”.

I myself am so tired of hearing nerf thief. Been hearing it since early beta and alpha. In early beta, thief was on par with the warrior and now we have very few builds that we can use that are successful in hot join pvp and even less for tournement play thanks to all of the crybabies.

I used to have a lot of trouble with Warriors and instead of whining to Devs to nerf them. I dueled and watched warriors and learned how to beat them. Now I am not scared of any warriors, unless I meet a skilled one. I just wish that those people that cry for nerfs to do what I did.

Be grateful that you are still viable in pvp.

Since there is a lot of

in Thief

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

they can nerf it to ground
Since most complains come from WvW players
i am already disapointed , by the fact that no ascended items farmable in WvW and PVE become unavoidable, where the thief is weakest class and rejected from groups.
PPls learned to counter thieves and destroy them, but :
there are still players who join wvw on “magic find gear or full berseker used from pve” and get shocked that they die in 2 seconds.
On the other side are the tanky classes or players who use heal on hit and can kill an thief without any effort …
The big ammount of nerfs intro thief class was betwen monthly updates . they are unable to cap in stealth " they cannot heal when they attack supply camps"
and with the new culling system that cause offten “unjustified reveal” in most of fights at peak

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

Since there is a lot of

in Thief

Posted by: Kerishan.8460

Kerishan.8460

For my point of view Anet should balance the game so when you fight against a player you CAN’T say “Oh this is a bleed thief” or “This is a bs thief” or "This is a Well-Mancer or “This is a kitten d/d ele”

I want a game so when you fight against a character the surprise is always behind the corner.

Since there is a lot of

in Thief

Posted by: Puz.8529

Puz.8529

People just don’t understand the Rock, Paper, Scissors concept. They only see Thieves do serious numbers all the time and believe that is wrong.

Nothing new here, nothing badly needs a nerf as it is right now.

Except culling, but that’s not a thief issue, but a game wide issue.

Puz – TDA

Since there is a lot of

in Thief

Archonis.7249

Please, do tell. What class is not viable in PvP anymore?

Thief has the lowest amount of builds available to them out of all the professions.

Thief is still viable, we just don’t have much to pick from and that is my major complaint.

Since there is a lot of

in Thief

Posted by: Poplolita.2638

Poplolita.2638

Please, do tell. What class is not viable in PvP anymore?

Thief has the lowest amount of builds available to them out of all the professions.

Thief is still viable, we just don’t have much to pick from and that is my major complaint.

The sad thing is you’re a crybaby yourself. Thiefs are amazing in pvp, and will be for a very long time. What is the problem exactly? Are you seriously complaining about not having enough build choice? Really? I mean really?

Since there is a lot of

in Thief

Archonis.7249

How am I crying? lol. You are the one saying be thankful that you are viable in PvP, which one would assume that you are speaking that you are talking from the perspective of a profession that isn’t viable anymore.

Yes, Thief build diversity is very low. Your choice in Tourney is Burst BS roamer or Condition spec SB. That is it for premades. Sure you can join PUG as any build and I do with another friend as a PD Condi CnD Bunker Thief. Plenty of people are kittening and moaning about BS burst, so who knows how long it will take for them to nerf that AGAIN and I don’t think that the SB build will get nerfed, because it isn’t about damaging people, it is only about evasion and mobility (then again, people consistently whine about that too. So you never know with that one.).

As soon as a build starts becoming really popular and effective, it gets nerfed.

I never said that Thief in SPvP isn’t amazing. I said that they don’t have build diversity in comparison of the other professions.

Since there is a lot of

in Thief

Posted by: Moderator.6837

Moderator.6837

Hello,

As this thread is not inviting to healthy and constructive discussion, it is now closed.

If there is a concern you want to share about the thief, we have a dedicated thread here: The thief and its gameplay – Your feedback.

Thank you.