Spam, HAH!

Spam, HAH!

in Thief

Posted by: Elitist.8701

Elitist.8701

Hi forumers,
So today I was in this dueling server. I was wrecking some nubs, having some good fun. But then I fight a condi warrior. I can usually beat warriors, but I don’t dodge pin down and I die to condi overload. GG. Rematch, I get hit by pin down again. WTF!!!
Next duel, I finally wake up and dodge pin down, and I beat him. I then beat him again. The next time I beat him, he starts whispering me. “Lol nub thief no skill” “Nice 3 spam” “Your spec isn’t hard to play at all”. I didn’t really mind cuz obviously he doesn’t play thief, so he doesn’t understand how unforgiving the class is. What really got me was when he started to gank me with his thief buddy. So, my question is, if your so good warrior, why can’t u counter my “no skill 3 spam” with your oh so difficult condi warrior?

/rage

Best Multiclass NA. RIP my beautiful Necromancer, such a shame. Retired, April 2015. GG Anet,
I’m not coming back, not that you care.

(edited by Elitist.8701)

Spam, HAH!

in Thief

Posted by: Serious Thought.5394

Serious Thought.5394

Doesn’t really answer your question, just more of a psychological take on things (had a chance to think about it having had similar experiences and a little break from the “action”).

Most people get upset when they lose and they can’t understand how or why because they ,most people, just want to win. Its fairly undeniable that Warrior is among the most-forgiving-classes/OP/easily-mastered but then so are most classes to others. Anyway- the player using Warrior probably noticed how hard it was to lose as one and rolled one so he could feel empowered- natural reaction to losing is to want to be a winner, right? Then you come along and make him (assuming him since I don’t have details and its easier to reference) lose once more. His reaction is to share his feeling because suddenly he is losing. He doesn’t want to lose anymore so he calls his “thief buddy”. Besides that, I don’t really have an answer.

Edited: Seemed a bit rude at one point, which as my signature says, is unintended. Hope this is kinder.

Worst Thief in the world, yes I am.

Spam, HAH!

in Thief

Posted by: Carpboy.7145

Carpboy.7145

Whenever people troll me i just say something like “ily” or “<3”. Just dont feed them

The Use of the Word ‘Cheese’
Lyss The Shadow
Legendary Champion of DB [EDGE]

Spam, HAH!

in Thief

Posted by: attrail.8613

attrail.8613

if Im ever accused of spamming, i usually just roll with it and tell them ill just spam more the next time i fight them, and you have to ALWAYS “lol” in /say after you down them , and spam said skill they accused you of spamming on their downed body.

This is the easiest way to induce rage upon someone who feels they must whisper you.

Spam, HAH!

in Thief

Posted by: Carpboy.7145

Carpboy.7145

if Im ever accused of spamming, i usually just roll with it and tell them ill just spam more the next time i fight them, and you have to ALWAYS “lol” in /say after you down them , and spam said skill they accused you of spamming on their downed body.

This is the easiest way to induce rage upon someone who feels they must whisper you.

That sounds hilarious. I may have to change my tactics

The Use of the Word ‘Cheese’
Lyss The Shadow
Legendary Champion of DB [EDGE]

Spam, HAH!

in Thief

Posted by: Happyfool.8951

Happyfool.8951

this, when they’re angry they tend to make mistakes more often.

We all do as we must to make our way in this world and unfortunately,
we have to do things others may qualify as “evil”.
~Krunch Bloodrage, Looking For Group

Spam, HAH!

in Thief

Posted by: Imagi.4561

Imagi.4561

I think Thieves just have a gift for kittening people off by existing. I got called several colorful names in a hotjoin yesterday by someone that I saw/killed once during the entire match. After that, I made it a point to run into him more often.

On a related note, I recommend getting the cow finisher.

#ELEtism
By Ogden’s hammer, what savings!

Spam, HAH!

in Thief

Posted by: Static.9841

Static.9841

Some of these are the same people who will accuse thieves of HS spam when they aren’t even using dagger mainhand on either weapon set. They’re simply upset that they lost and just don’t understand what happened so it’s pyschologically easier for them to call spam than admit they lost due to their own failings.

[Zeus] Guild ~ Desolation. Not some silly muffin thing, stop stalking me Dhiania!

Spam, HAH!

in Thief

Posted by: fumcheg.1936

fumcheg.1936

On a related note, I recommend getting the cow finisher.

Well, I’ve used this cow bring down finisher for a long time. But cow is retired since I saw lama.

Spam, HAH!

in Thief

Posted by: alchemyst.2165

alchemyst.2165

Best troll tactic as thief:
If you know you’re going to win, just totally spazz out and use all of your teleports that way they literally don’t know where you are. Proceed to use the rabbit finisher.

Spam, HAH!

in Thief

Posted by: RedSpectrum.1975

RedSpectrum.1975

You know what kittenes people off, saying GG before they are even on the ground first

Shawtell, Zen Verani, Rayshia Howen, Iyado, Colace Nzoir, Arteel Fyrien [Teef]

Spam, HAH!

in Thief

Posted by: FZeroWing.2098

FZeroWing.2098

What I really don’t understand though, is the kitten talkers who whisper you and then block you. Why do they even bother kitten talking if they don’t have the balls to get a reply. Granted I don’t feed the ragers, I usually respond politely to throw them off.. but really I get raged at many times and I find it pretty funny that I get insta blocked. I wish ANet made it so you couldn’t whisper to the person you blocked… it’s just annoying -.-

Mugentora S/D Thief [BT]
Sea of Sorrows

Spam, HAH!

in Thief

Posted by: SaintSnow.6593

SaintSnow.6593

Condi wars are for the bads. Question his sexuality, works every time.

Säïnt