Stats from traits

Stats from traits

in Thief

Posted by: Sergiu.3698

Sergiu.3698

As i recall :Shadow Arts increases Toughness.png Toughness and Healing Power.png Healing Power. Whats up with the new specializations , as i can’t see the points showing up in the attributes.

So what the hell is this, i used to have 1.5~1.7k toughness , now i have 1.2 something like that or less, and i can’t get it up no matter if shadow arts is on , or for ex acrobatics for more life Acrobatics increases Vitality.png Vitality and Boon Duration.png Boon Duration, and greatly enhances dodging and general survivability.

So explains are welcomed.

twitch:enses_09

Stats from traits

in Thief

Posted by: BobbyT.7192

BobbyT.7192

They moved the stats from the traits, made some of it base, (1000 base power instead of 926)
And the rest was put into the the relative gear sets.

Stats from traits

in Thief

Sergiu.3698

now this is a big pile of kitten, kill or get killed,
1st to hit 1 to win

Stats from traits

in Thief

Posted by: Olba.5376

Olba.5376

They moved the stats from the traits, made some of it base, (1000 base power instead of 926)
And the rest was put into the the relative gear sets.

Which means that anyone who was depending on trait bonuses is screwed. Mostly this means people who used traits to get condi duration%, boon duration% or used the +stats to enable themselves to use a specific set of armors.

Other than condi duration% and boon duration%, you should be able to make up most of the difference by tinkering with your armor and trinkets. Instead of having pure Berserker, you’ll want a few pieces of Soldier, Valkyrie or Knight.

Stats from traits

in Thief

Sergiu.3698

already had mixed armor pieces for power , but everything is so screwed right now.Less hp less everything, and more of damage, and that means when u get ganged u really feel it.
Im ok with the damage but at least when we choose one trait line it should make a kitten difference.