Is this normal?

Attachments:

“I feel like I’m getting trolled here. Good day sir.”
- John Smith, ArenaNet in-house economist

Steal + Cloak & Dagger = 13k one shot?

in Thief

Posted by: Gungnir Grimm.7123

Gungnir Grimm.7123

with your apparent lack of toughness, vitality, and defensive boons, yes. and your 5k hit on him almost halved his health as well. GC vs GC things end quickly.

Gungnir Grimm – 80 Thief
Gungnir Aurus – 80 Guardian
[AUX] Isle of Janthir

in Thief

Posted by: Tekyn.5376

Tekyn.5376

Ok, well that makes sense I guess. Was it just chance that both Steal and Cloak&Dagger hit for critical damage?

in Thief

Posted by: Berengar.6951

Berengar.6951

GC thief will have around 60% crit chance easily, but yes it is just chance that they both crit.

Engineer, Thief, Mesmer, Elementalist, Guardian,Warrior, Necro
[KoM] Krewe of Misfits
[IB]Inglorious Basterdz

in Thief

Posted by: Kabuki.9103

Kabuki.9103

Not sure if the damage is “normal” but if you stand there nuking enemy siege with your back exposed… bad things may happen.

in Thief

Posted by: Daecollo.9578

Daecollo.9578

Kill Shot = 13k One Shot.

Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver
https://twitter.com/TalathionEQ2

in Thief

Posted by: Auesis.7301

Auesis.7301

Considering that your Arcane Blast hit him for 5k, I’m not surprised. He would have imploded if you hit him any harder. Glass cannons for you.

Gnome Child [Gc]
Resident Thief

in Thief

Posted by: Lofat.2406

Lofat.2406

You shouldn’t have been harassing his Ram…

P Sutton – 80 Warrior
Ferg Crossing

(edited by Lofat.2406)

in Thief

Posted by: Fazt Az Centaurs.4025

Fazt Az Centaurs.4025

Not sure how two skills can one shot someone… Wouldn’t it be two shot?

And…. you hitting him for 5k kinda tells us that your a glass cannon yourself… Seems to me like your qqing…..

Fezt, Fazt, Sqi ~ Kaineng

in Thief

Posted by: Zeoli.3402

Zeoli.3402

You shouldn’t have been harassing his Ram…

I lol’ed.

but yeh GC vs GC nothing to see here… they barely last a round… not interesting….

QQing about a GC Thief two shotting you (if you were at full health to start with…) when you hit him with a skill for 5k…. another one would have probs killed him.

(edited by Zeoli.3402)

in Thief

Tekyn.5376

I lol’ed.

but yeh GC vs GC nothing to see here… they barely last a round… not interesting….

QQing about a GC Thief two shotting you (if you were at full health to start with…) when you hit him with a skill for 5k…. another one would have probs killed him.

Not sure where you see the QQing, I was legitimately curious about the mechanics of a thief since I don’t play one.

And…. you hitting him for 5k kinda tells us that your a glass cannon yourself… Seems to me like your qqing…..

And yes of course I had a GC build, I never said I didn’t. Arcane Blast always crits, my question was in regard to whether Steal and Cloak&Dagger always crit as well.

Thanks for the other helpful replies. I got what I needed.

in Thief

Posted by: Lofat.2406

Lofat.2406

Probably won’t always crit, but I’m sure he was running a GC build with high crit. Glad you got your answers. Most people come on here and qq about the op thief that just stomped them and how it’s totally unfair they can’t just push the win button against thieves. You had an honest question about it.

P Sutton – 80 Warrior
Ferg Crossing

in Thief

Posted by: Daaron.2897

Daaron.2897

Because you are already downed, so you cant taste backstab:)

There will be a 9k dmg backstab waiting for you, trust me.

I enjoyed to oneshoot ppl in WvW and then saw them QQ in forum, so interesting.

in Thief

Posted by: Zeoli.3402

Zeoli.3402

I lol’ed.

Not sure where you see the QQing, I was legitimately curious about the mechanics of a thief since I don’t play one.

And yes of course I had a GC build, I never said I didn’t. Arcane Blast always crits, my question was in regard to whether Steal and Cloak&Dagger always crit as well.

My apologies, just get annoyed when people who run GC and moan about the GC thief.

in Thief

Posted by: Fazt Az Centaurs.4025

Fazt Az Centaurs.4025

I lol’ed.

Let me get this straight… Your asking if one or two of our skills ALWAYS crit? NO! Thats what crit chance is for? It only crits depending on your crit chance. And FYI that goes for all classes in GW2. I strongly suggest going to the GW2 Wiki and familiarizing yourself with all the stats. I.E. Power, precision, critical dmg… Etc.

Fezt, Fazt, Sqi ~ Kaineng

in Thief

Posted by: Daximus.8547

Daximus.8547

Actually you can auto crit out of stealth if you go down the CS tree. So that would be one auto crit there.

in Thief

Posted by: Azkar.2751

Azkar.2751

Is their any way to still do this? I have tried to copy as many gc builds as I could and I can only get like 5k.

in Thief

Posted by: Moddo.7105

Moddo.7105

Because you are already downed, so you cant taste backstab:)

There will be a 9k dmg backstab waiting for you, trust me.

I enjoyed to oneshoot ppl in WvW and then saw them QQ in forum, so interesting.

I use to too then I switched to the least played Class in WvW my eng. So I could actually have a feeling of outplayed someone instead of playing my thief and have feeling that I(as Chuck Norris) just beat up a Christopher Reeves(post Equestrian accident)

in Thief

Posted by: cloudysan.4397

cloudysan.4397

@OP at least you understand that you went GC and got killed easily because of that. Others go crazy and never listen and call for nerfs all the time without listening to reasons.
The crits were just luck if you ask me. Had high % crit chance.
If you were geared like all d/d eles I’d say he wouldn’t jump you(I for one generally hate fighting d/d cantrips p/t/v eles as enemies…so strong =) ).

in Thief

Posted by: pantsforbirds.9032

pantsforbirds.9032

Today I experimented with how much damage I Gould possibly hit someone for and I ended up hitting a upleveled warrior with CnD->mug->backstab for 4k->6k->12k. However I had to wear full berserker gear and trinkets, he was upleveled, i used all my utilities for damage, and I only had 10k health. (I obviously never run this build because it is in no way practical. Shortly after I got the stomp I was hit by a great sword warrior and died on the 2nd hit of the auto attack chain)

So is it possible? Yes. Is it very practical for the thief? No

Edit: I also had food and maintenance oils to buff me

Thief: Rand x Al Thor | Mesmer: Egwene x Alvere
Dragonbrand |Twitch: twitch.tv/pantsforbirds

(edited by pantsforbirds.9032)

in Thief

Posted by: Darxio.5672

Darxio.5672

I can melt glass cannons if I get the jump on them with the CnD>Mug>Backstab combo if I get 2 of the 3 to crit. And if they’re underleveled 80s in WvW, the damage reaches stupid amounts, crit or not.

Keep in mind, I am just as easily destroyed if I get hit.

Brigade of the Black Twilight [BBT]
Darxio – Thief Commander

in Thief

Posted by: Rezzet.3614

Rezzet.3614

it is not lack of toughness for me i have 2.8k armor and still i get cloak and daggers landing on me for 8k crippling strike for 5k backstab still lands around the 11ks well basically the lowest damage hits was 2750. .so yeah dont wanna know how i’d fair with a glass cannon build.

in Thief

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

I’m currently at little over 3k toughness on my guardian and backstab hits me for 9k (killshot does 10k).

in Thief

Posted by: knyy.6427

knyy.6427

The backstab build is mostly a one shot kill every 45s.
Mug+CnD+backstab ~ 4000+6000+10000 in wvw to lvl 80.
Only to bunkers the damage is significant lower, like 2000+4000+7000.
But after the burst just press 2 for heartseeker.
This build is too op, and d/p permastealth is more than op.

And come on seriously? You cant compare backstab to killshot or churning earth for very obvious reasons like cast time,CD and animations.

And yes i am GC, but then im going down as easy as my prey? Hell no : stealth+shadowstep and byebye

(edited by knyy.6427)

in Thief

Posted by: Daendur.2357

Daendur.2357

And come on seriously? You cant compare backstab to killshot or churning earth for very obvious reasons like cast time,CD and animations.

The backstab build is mostly a one shot kill every 45s on bad players.
Mug+CnD+backstab ~ 4000+6000+10000 in wvw to lvl 80 if they crit and your opponent does nothing (no blind, no dodge, no stun etc etc).
Only to bunkers, and people with fingers, the damage is significant lower, like 2000+4000+7000, or 2000+0+0.
But after the burst just press 2 for heartseeker especially if your opponent is in block or immune.

ok, I fixed it for you.

kill shot in the crowd can be quite unnoticed and usually eles using churning earth teleport on the target to be sure to hit him.

Black Thunders [BT] – Gandara

in Thief

Posted by: zanzoken.7698

zanzoken.7698

kill shot in the crowd can be quite unnoticed and usually eles using churning earth teleport on the target to be sure to hit him.

If you get hit by a churning earth with teleport you are just a bad player like the one you described before.

Now for every thief who doesnt know how to defend against churning earth! Watch the cast animation and in the last second DOGDE! Easy as that you say? Yes I do!

in Thief

Daendur.2357

If you get hit by a churning earth with teleport you are just a bad player like the one you described before.

Now for every thief who doesnt know how to defend against churning earth! Watch the cast animation and in the last second DOGDE! Easy as that you say? Yes I do!

i have no problem with churning earth, i was just saying that it can be compared even if i think the comparison between BS and CE is quite stupid.

in Thief

Posted by: knyy.6427

knyy.6427

Mug+CnD+backstab ~ 4000+6000+10000 in wvw to lvl 80 if they crit and your opponent does nothing (no blind, no dodge, no stun etc etc).
Only to bunkers, and people with fingers, the damage is significant lower, like 2000+4000+7000, or 2000+0+0.
But after the burst just press 2 for heartseeker especially if your opponent is in block or immune.

ok, I fixed it for you.

i use basilisk venom in my build and stealth has 900 range. so they dont know the exact time i hit them and if i do, they cant use a stun break fast enough (nobody can) and i can land my full burst.

in Thief

Daendur.2357

ok, I fixed it for you.

i use basilisk venom in my build and stealth has 900 range. so they dont know the exact time i hit them and if i do, they cant use a stun break fast enough (nobody can) and i can land my full burst.

There are traits like instinctual response that can mock your opening. Also I don’t agree with you that nobody can use a stun breaker… as a thief i use blinding powder which gives me half a second to place a shadowstep.

in Thief

Posted by: swinsk.6410

swinsk.6410

All you need is more than 12k HP (which shouldn’t be a problem) and a stun break for the basilisk.

Maybe a little L2P also…

GC thieves are easy if you don’t suck IMO.

Just another noob thief…

in Thief

Posted by: EasymodeX.4062

EasymodeX.4062

It takes less than half a second for the CND + Mug + BS to land, from 900 range. You don’t react to that in WvW when there are tons of players with every spec imaginable in the fray.

If you can’t read English, please do not reply to my post.

in Thief

Daendur.2357

It takes less than half a second for the CND + Mug + BS to land, from 900 range. You don’t react to that in WvW when there are tons of players with every spec imaginable in the fray.

blinding powder = 2 BS needed, so at least 1/2s.

in Thief

EasymodeX.4062

BS takes about 0.25s to go off, still less than a second for reaction.

Kill Shot is 2s on reaction.

Hundred Blades is 3.5s with a 1.5s BR to prep it. The CND combo is basically 2x – 4x as fast as other kill combos.

Shrug.

in Thief

Tekyn.5376

Let me get this straight… Your asking if one or two of our skills ALWAYS crit? NO! Thats what crit chance is for? It only crits depending on your crit chance. And FYI that goes for all classes in GW2. I strongly suggest going to the GW2 Wiki and familiarizing yourself with all the stats. I.E. Power, precision, critical dmg… Etc.

Actually, you’re wrong. Take your own advice and read the wiki. As I said above once already, Arcane Blast ALWAYS crits.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Arcane_Blast

-

Again, thanks to the other folks in the thread who are not trolling. Lots of interesting thief strategy here to learn from.

in Thief

Daendur.2357

BS takes about 0.25s to go off, still less than a second for reaction.

Kill Shot is 2s on reaction.

Hundred Blades is 3.5s with a 1.5s BR to prep it. The CND combo is basically 2x – 4x as fast as other kill combos.

Shrug.

In the CnD combo you have to consider also CnD which has 0.5s cast time.
So basically it is CnD (0.5) + Steal + Backstab (0.25) = 0.75s and requires correct timing of 3 skills and has 900 range
Kill shot is 1.75s doesn’t require coordination (1 key) and has 1500 range
Hundred blades is 3.5s but it’s aoe, channeling 9attacks and deals more damage
Pro and cons… hard to say this is OP that isn’t.

Human average reaction time is about 0.25s so, even with CnD combo you have a lot of time to do what you need.

in Thief

Auesis.7301

As said before, human reaction time is 0.15-0.30s on average. In that combo, Mug HAS to hit first to allow the CnD to hit from range. In order for that to be achieved, the Thief has to prep CnD before he Steals to you. The CnD animation is extremely obvious to spot. Dodge pre-emptively and his combo is wasted. Heck, even if you’re a little too late on the dodge, the Mug will hit you but the CnD won’t, and he will fail the stealth, thus failing the Backstab unless he blows a heal or stealth utility, reducing his options further and giving you a big window to prep your defences or go straight for the kill.

The WvW zerg argument is invalid, because ANYTHING can happen in a WvW zerg. Just don’t go near a zerg when you’re exposed. That’s common sense.

If I got the wrong idea and you’re talking about WvW in general, then it’s your own fault if you’re not prepared for an extremely overused and predictable burst build. If you see a Thief coming, what do you expect, a head-on charge and a D/D version of 100b or something?

Gnome Child [Gc]
Resident Thief

(edited by Auesis.7301)

in Thief

Posted by: pEEtrs.4320

pEEtrs.4320

Technically speaking CnD+Steal+Stab is three shot, not one shot.

This also works only if you don’t see thief coming, if u can see him going your direction, it’s just L2P problem of how to dodge.

I use two build on my thief: full zerk GC backstabber (but that’s more sPvP, doesn’t work well in WvW) and tanky backstab (3.1k attack / 2.5k armor / 67% crit chance / 78% crit dam), which works pretty good in WvW until u run into condition heavy fight (one nasty damaging condition when you removals are on CD and you dead).

in Thief

EasymodeX.4062

So basically it is CnD (0.5) + Steal + Backstab (0.25) = 0.75s and requires correct timing of 3 skills and has 900 range

1. The damage is at the end of the CND, and I said “on reaction”.

2. Complaining about “correct timing” is irrelevant. It takes about 5 seconds of practice to be able to do the combo reliably. Ham-fisted neanderthals can even macro it if they really want to.

Kill Shot requires a resource buildup (e.g. they can’t use it at the start of a fight), and has a very clear and blatant animation. It also does less damage.

This must be a joke.

I didn’t say it was OP. I just said it was much faster than other kill combos for no apparent reason, with less telegraph as a random and unnecessary bonus.

This also works only if you don’t see thief coming, if u can see him going your direction, it’s just L2P problem of how to dodge.

How do you dodge something that has nearly zero telegraph? Do you randomly waste your endurance on any target within 1200 regardless of what they’re doing?

in Thief

Posted by: lettucemode.3789

lettucemode.3789

I didn’t say it was OP. I just said it was much faster than other kill combos for no apparent reason, with less telegraph as a random and unnecessary bonus.

Probably because a thief using this kill combo is far squishier than a rifle or greatsword warrior.

Sanctum of Rall
Builds: Facemelter Watch The Health Bar

in Thief

Daendur.2357

CnD has an easy recognizable animation. You have to react when you see CnD, because when you are down it’s too late.
If the thief comes unseen and you have a GC build with no autodefense you deserve to die and it’s correct that way.
Say the opposite is justifying bad players.

in Thief

Posted by: Leadfoot.9071

Leadfoot.9071

1. The damage is at the end of the CND, and I said “on reaction”.

2. Complaining about “correct timing” is irrelevant. It takes about 5 seconds of practice to be able to do the combo reliably. Ham-fisted neanderthals can even macro it if they really want to.

Kill Shot requires a resource buildup (e.g. they can’t use it at the start of a fight), and has a very clear and blatant animation. It also does less damage.

This must be a joke.

How do you dodge something that has nearly zero telegraph? Do you randomly waste your endurance on any target within 1200 regardless of what they’re doing?

If you see the thief coming it’s entirely possible to avoid the burst but it’s not easy depending on your class and the utilities you have available to you. If you DON’T see the thief coming, I think your basically dead – at least I am because by the time I realize what’s happening it’s too late to use a stun breaker or some other ability to save myself (depending on my HP of course). I’m sure plenty of people will say I suck and that they never die to a thief ever ever ever… but I think on average the thief burst is super powerful (due to the speed at which it occurs as well) unless you are completely aware of them coming and focusing on them solely.

in Thief

Posted by: Cirax.9231

Cirax.9231

Probably because a thief using this kill combo is far squishier than a rifle or greatsword warrior.

This is true based off of passive defensive stats, but I’d be much more comfortable with bursting on a thief as they have much better escape tools. Thief burst is also much more reliable and has a better edge in surprise, which is why thieves are more common in pvp (and more complained about).

in Thief

Posted by: frans.8092

frans.8092

As said before, human reaction time is 0.15-0.30s on average.

That is for ‘twitch’ reaction, when you know something is coming and all you have to do is react in a predefined way to any trigger. If you have to evaluate the trigger and the proper reaction it takes much, much longer.

in Thief

Posted by: Stiv.1820

Stiv.1820

I have no problem avoiding C&D+Mug+BS with only 13K HP. You turn to stone before the Thief renders. That’s your queue to shadowstep. The harder combo to avoid is the pre stealth b-venom^backstab^Haste^autos^HS^Mug combo. The best way to avoid it is to simply kite away from any pre-casted refuge so they can’t do it. Being a thief though it’s whoever runs out of stealth first looses.

You could have a 5 v 5 going on and the Thieves can’t do anything but cat & mouse each other. As soon as one opens the other will instantly kill them.

in Thief

Posted by: Leadfoot.9071

Leadfoot.9071

That is for ‘twitch’ reaction, when you know something is coming and all you have to do is react in a predefined way to any trigger. If you have to evaluate the trigger and the proper reaction it takes much, much longer.

This – and also if your reaction is something like shadowstep where you have to click, target, click then you’re going to have a much more difficult time.

in Thief

EasymodeX.4062

Except, not really.

CnD has an easy recognizable animation. You have to react when you see CnD, because when you are down it’s too late.

CND has a small animation and you have 0.25 seconds to recognize it at 900 range. Kill Shot is a blatant animation and you have 1.5 seconds to recognize it at 1500 range.

Order of magnitude of difference. Well, not quite. I guess it’s closer to 6x difference.

I have no problem avoiding C&D+Mug+BS with only 13K HP. You turn to stone before the Thief renders. That’s your queue to shadowstep.

1. You assume you know a Thief is there, when you are in WvW with active battles occurring.

2. You assume the Thief is bad and uses Basilisk in WvW, when it it completely unnecessary and telegraphs their position and actions.

3. Your sequence requires 0.25 reaction on the stun from Basilisk or you’re down.

I’d prefer to stick to realistic examples.

in Thief

Stiv.1820

Except, not really.

CND has a small animation and you have 0.25 seconds to recognize it at 900 range. Kill Shot is a blatant animation and you have 1.5 seconds to recognize it at 1500 range.

Order of magnitude of difference. Well, not quite. I guess it’s closer to 6x difference.

I have no problem avoiding C&D+Mug+BS with only 13K HP. You turn to stone before the Thief renders. That’s your queue to shadowstep.

1. You assume you know a Thief is there, when you are in WvW with active battles occurring.

2. You assume the Thief is bad and uses Basilisk in WvW, when it it completely unnecessary and telegraphs their position and actions.

3. Your sequence requires 0.25 reaction on the stun from Basilisk or you’re down.

I’d prefer to stick to realistic examples.

I’m always on the lookout for Thieves adding on. It’s not hard to see someone approaching. I don’t zerg so maybe that’s your problem? If you are complaining about balance while zerging then I don’t know what to tell you aside from that’s what downed state is for. You suffer from zerg distraction but also get zerg protection.

If they don’t b-venom then it’s the tink tink of daggers and your health chunked down. Either way, there is plenty of time to react between C&D and backstab. This isn’t even considering extra time due to last refuge in my case or any other auto defense abilities (C&D+Mug crits pretty much 100% puts me at <25%, having more health actually would hurt me in this case).

(edited by Stiv.1820)

in Thief

Auesis.7301

Right, and what is the action you must take? What is the action you have to take in this game to avoid any initial hard-hitting incoming attack if you don’t have perma-Aegis ala Guardian? Dodge. The twitch reaction IS to dodge.

I genuinely don’t understand why this is so difficult to counter. I’m not exactly a god-tier player, and I have no problem seeing the combo start up and dodge ie. negate it completely. If I can do it, you can, no problem. I dare not say L2P, but I would say to open your eyes a little more and pay attention to what the opponent is doing, down to the small things ie. animations like from CnD.

Gnome Child [Gc]
Resident Thief

(edited by Auesis.7301)

in Thief

EasymodeX.4062

I’m always on the lookout for Thieves adding on. It’s not hard to see someone approaching. I don’t zerg so maybe that’s your problem?

Lol, nice one. “You must be zergling lulz”.

No.

Incidentally most fights rarely last as a 1v1, if they ever even begin as 1v1. Random adds from 2-5 players is a common occurrence.

Also, if you have the time to “be on the lookout” in all directions for Thieves adding to the fight, then the fight you were part of must have been a joke.

Not to mention the +0.5 seconds it takes to identify the incoming player as a Thief.

If they don’t b-venom then it’s the tink tink of daggers and your health chunked down.

If they haven’t already executed BS by the time you hear the “tink tink” of daggers, they are horrible and should delete their characters.

Either way, there is plenty of time to react between C&D and backstab.

There’s 0.25 seconds between the damgae of CND and the Backstab.

Regardless, this is still massively faster and less counterable than any other class’s kill combo.

It requires pre-action whereas all others can be countered via reaction. This is a common issue with stealth burst in other MMORPGs and while ANet attempted to eliminate that with Thieves in GW2, they failed — primarily due to the mechanics of Steal, surprisingly enough, and not stealth at all.

(edited by EasymodeX.4062)

in Thief

Stiv.1820

I’m always on the lookout for Thieves adding on. It’s not hard to see someone approaching. I don’t zerg so maybe that’s your problem?

Lol, nice one. “You must be zergling lulz”.

No.

Incidentally most fights rarely last as a 1v1, if they ever even begin as 1v1. Random adds from 2-5 players is a common occurrence.

Also, if you have the time to “be on the lookout” in all directions for Thieves adding to the fight, then the fight you were part of must have been a joke.

Not to mention the +0.5 seconds it takes to identify the incoming player as a Thief.

If they don’t b-venom then it’s the tink tink of daggers and your health chunked down.

If they haven’t already executed BS by the time you hear the “tink tink” of daggers, they are horrible and should delete their characters.

Either way, there is plenty of time to react between C&D and backstab.

There’s 0.25 seconds between the damgae of CND and the Backstab.

Regardless, this is still massively faster and less counterable than any other class’s kill combo.

It requires pre-action whereas all others can be countered via reaction. This is a common issue with stealth burst in other MMORPGs and while ANet attempted to eliminate that with Thieves in GW2, they failed — primarily due to the mechanics of Steal, surprisingly enough, and not stealth at all.

A vast majority of the time I actually have .5 seconds to react which is more than enough. It takes them 2 back-stab animations to hit since they are blinded from last refuge after Mug+C&D. If they use b-venom it’s even easier to identify and shadowstep (yes a lot do use b-venom and so do I because it’ awesome post patch). Many other professions have it way better with auto immune and such.

What you are talking about is not having situational awareness. You know what direction people will likely be coming from, it’s not hard to have that in the back of your mind while you are fighting/strafing around.

If I’m in the middle of a fight, no matter 1 on 1 or 2 on 1 or 2 on 2 and there are adds coming, it doesn’t matter what class they are you need to make some decisions. Use some defensive abilities and take the time to target. Most thieves run a signet, same with all other professions, takes just targeting them for a second to know what they are. It really doesn’t matter because any GC build will ruin your day in a 1vN fight so you need to assume that’s what you dealing with until you know for sure.

I personally always turn my attention to Thieves when they show up for two obvious reasons. They are the highest, fastest burst risk and they are the easiest to kill and stomp. With any form of instant teleport they can’t interrupt the stomp and even if they do, AoE/Cleave will keep a GC thief downed and cripple their rezer at the same time.

If you are any good at FPS games you should have no problem avoiding this, there is no need to dumb down GW2 for you and others like you for the same reason they will never remove head-shot damage from Counter Strike. The game requires twitch, sorry.