Steal + HS + BS combo

Steal + HS + BS combo

in Thief

Posted by: Crackers.9628

Crackers.9628

Its 50/50 for me. The heartseeker and steal will usually land of course, but for some reason I don’t get stealthed for the backstab every time. What am I doing wrong on this? Probably timing. I try to steal at the end of the heartseeker animation.

It doesn’t really matter, but I’m running the regular d/p build. Black powder > heartseeker > steal > backstab.

Steal + HS + BS combo

in Thief

Posted by: eley crey.2905

eley crey.2905

I haven’t played power thief in a while but I believe mug reveals you. That could be it.

Steal + HS + BS combo

in Thief

Posted by: Taobella.6597

Taobella.6597

yeah i agree your probably just stealing to slow you have to steal before heart seeker ends.

Steal + HS + BS combo

in Thief

Posted by: Alatar.7364

Alatar.7364

Its 50/50 for me. The heartseeker and steal will usually land of course, but for some reason I don’t get stealthed for the backstab every time. What am I doing wrong on this? Probably timing. I try to steal at the end of the heartseeker animation.

It doesn’t really matter, but I’m running the regular d/p build. Black powder > heartseeker > steal > backstab.

Do not press Steal at the end Heartseeker, press Steal immediately after you press Heartseeker

~I Aear cân ven na mar

Steal + HS + BS combo

in Thief

Posted by: reddie.5861

reddie.5861

u cant steal + heartseaker + land backstab (atleast if i go by topic.)

if u mean blackpowder > hs > steal > backstab its just bit of timing u press backstab a bit before steal if the skill is going off it will land if u press to late it will just be a regular hit.

Steal + HS + BS combo

in Thief

Posted by: Crackers.9628

Crackers.9628

u cant steal + heartseaker + land backstab (atleast if i go by topic.)

if u mean blackpowder > hs > steal > backstab its just bit of timing u press backstab a bit before steal if the skill is going off it will land if u press to late it will just be a regular hit.

If you actually read those 3 sentences in the OP, you know I do that.

But yeah, metabattle said press steal at the end of HS, turns out it’s at the start. So I got it now, thanks.