Stealth, Why you no?

Stealth, Why you no?

in Thief

Posted by: Serious Thought.5394

Serious Thought.5394

Why you no apply 25 stacks of confusion and torment when I use you? Why you no hit all opponents in 1800 range with 99,999 damage? Why you no make me invulnerable when I enter and refill all my health? Why you no let me stay forever in stealth? Why you no show people stealth OP? I DEMAND THAT STEALTH BE OP! Do it….

Worst Thief in the world, yes I am.

Stealth, Why you no?

in Thief

Posted by: mompen.7952

mompen.7952

I have a Serious Thought about this.. And the more I Seriously Think about it, I get no further. Therefore, I Seriously Think I will leave this Serious Thought, and think no more Seriously Thoughts about it.

Kenny Shayde/Ken Shadowpaw-Theef|Spiteful Sithis-Necro|Kennyneer-Engi|Mr Hex Appeal-Mesmer

Stealth, Why you no?

in Thief

Posted by: Serious Thought.5394

Serious Thought.5394

Not sure if serious?

Worst Thief in the world, yes I am.

Stealth, Why you no?

in Thief

Posted by: Elitist.8701

Elitist.8701

Stealth is OP. Your doing it wrong I keeel everything!!! All u have to do is equip P/D and perplexity runes!!!!! It takes much skill!!! I have to mash 5 and 1 soooo hard. It hurts!!!!!!!!

Best Multiclass NA. RIP my beautiful Necromancer, such a shame. Retired, April 2015. GG Anet,
I’m not coming back, not that you care.

Stealth, Why you no?

in Thief

Posted by: SaintSnow.6593

SaintSnow.6593

I don’t mean to be a bother but noticed your little message thingy. How do you know you’re the 57th thief In North America? That’s like the people who walk around and swear they are pie charts saying they’re 1/3 Chinese or 5/8 Italian. How exactly do you know?
Leaderboards are never right.

Säïnt

Stealth, Why you no?

in Thief

Posted by: Karolis.4261

Karolis.4261

I don’t mean to be a bother but noticed your little message thingy. How do you know you’re the 57th thief In North America? That’s like the people who walk around and swear they are pie charts saying they’re 1/3 Chinese or 5/8 Italian. How exactly do you know?
Leaderboards are never right.

I’m #1 thief in China, so?
How do you know you’re the sexiest warrior?

PvP hero Valentin in action!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HiYUlhsO_M
cough*keyboardturningclicker*cough

Stealth, Why you no?

in Thief

SaintSnow.6593

A rock hard body and extremely good looks that’s how my friend.
No guts no glory out here. 100% babe magnet.

Säïnt

Stealth, Why you no?

in Thief

Posted by: Amnariel.3659

Amnariel.3659

Did you ever played WoW or any other MMORPG where a Thief based class can stay in stealth forever if he wants? Now that’s annoying and not this in Gw2

Stealth, Why you no?

in Thief

Posted by: Dustfinger.9510

Dustfinger.9510

Did you ever played WoW or any other MMORPG where a Thief based class can stay in stealth forever if he wants? Now that’s annoying and not this in Gw2

Watching, waiting, …… judging. Sitting close by as two mighty men of valor duke it out. Until finally one is left standing with the faulty assumption that they’ve won the right to live another day. Fools.

Stealth, Why you no?

in Thief

SaintSnow.6593

I don’t find stealth op really but then again I’m used to it from other games. If you play thief enough you learn the mechanics and can figure out what others would do on the same profession.

Säïnt

Stealth, Why you no?

in Thief

Posted by: Shockwave.1230

Shockwave.1230

Give us the beta elite that let you not be revealed from stealth while attacking for 10 seconds! Lich is allowed why not this beta elite!

Quickness backstab spam!!!

#notserious

Sylvari Elementalist – Mystree Duskbloom (Lv 80)
Norn Guardian – Aurora Lustyr (Lv 80)
Mia A Shadows Glow – Human Thief (Lv 80)

Stealth, Why you no?

in Thief

Posted by: Zach.3264

Zach.3264

I don’t get it..

Stealth, Why you no?

in Thief

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

Yep, and even in WoW it’s a better mechanic. You can’t stealth in combat without blowing a cd and you don’t lose your dots while being in stealth with a passive skill.
And you can get the rogue out of stealth by doing damage on him.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc