Stealth bug?

Stealth bug?

in Thief

Posted by: ViolentOyster.7534

ViolentOyster.7534

Is stealth bugged. I keep getting revealed even if I don’t attack.

Stealth bug?

in Thief

Posted by: swinsk.6410

swinsk.6410

Were u fighting a ranger or engi?

Just another noob thief…

Stealth bug?

in Thief

Posted by: Amante.8109

Amante.8109

Not sure, to be honest. I’ve had a lot of my stealths randomly fail lately, especially the one from Hidden Thief (2s stealth on steal).

Stealth bug?

in Thief

Posted by: Tarkan.5609

Tarkan.5609

Not sure, to be honest. I’ve had a lot of my stealths randomly fail lately, especially the one from Hidden Thief (2s stealth on steal).

Ranger or Engineer hav skills called Sic ’Em and Analyze, Engineer also got a trait called Lock On. These skills/this trait automatically reveal you for 6 seconds without any counterplay (apart from spamming blind or running)/animation.
Lock On actually reveals you when the Engi hits you while in stealth.

Maybe your problem was due to this?

PvP, Teef & Engi

Stealth bug?

in Thief

Amante.8109

I’m aware of those traits, and it doesn’t seem to be that. My stealths just… randomly fail sometimes, without Revealed being up or anything. It’s weird.

Stealth bug?

in Thief

Posted by: Jana.6831

Jana.6831

I have this bug too from time to time – didn’t notice it lately though.

Stealth bug?

in Thief

Posted by: Vornollo.5182

Vornollo.5182

Hidden Thief? Maybe you miss-time the attack that you use in combination with steal.
Heartseeker/CnD into steal requires a little bit of timing if paired with Steal if you got the Hidden Thief trait because bad timing results in the “hit” part of those skills to proc after your steal comes in contact with the target, which naturally reveals you.

[PUSH] Constant Pressure

Stealth bug?

in Thief

Posted by: Xovian.8572

Xovian.8572

Yes it is a known bug, this also occurs with on crit/hit damage procs Sigils.
Don’t think any on hit actually do damage off hand, but there for completeness, if it procs and does damage you will be revealed.

Stealth bug?

in Thief

Amante.8109

Ah, that’s probably it. Between that and the Air (and Fire?) nerf, I might as well replace my sigils with something else.