Stun breaker Venom

Stun breaker Venom

in Thief

Posted by: Kaon.7192

Kaon.7192

Add a stun breaker component to the active of one of the lesser used Venoms.

Not running with a stun breaker is a death wish in any serious PvP build. Venom builds are always struggling for space on the utility bar, so having a stun-breaker venom would relieve some of that limitation.

Stun breaker Venom

in Thief

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

They just need to add boon stealing to the venoms. Yes pls. pls anet.

Stun breaker Venom

in Thief

Posted by: roamzero.9486

roamzero.9486

They need to add a lot to make venoms useful outside of taking one or two. Just taking one or two is fine, but investing a lot of traits to make one or two venoms better is a complete waste. Full venoms (3+), fully traited for sharing and everything leaves you without any flexibility whatsoever, taking away nearly everything fun about playing thief.

Even if Anet adds a healing venom ability in the Dec 10 update like some people are theorizing, venom builds will still be limited and unfun. Personally I don’t think full venoms will ever viable until Anet adds a trait/ability that stealths you when you apply venoms.

Stun breaker Venom

in Thief

Posted by: Ghostwolf.9863

Ghostwolf.9863

Yeah, wrote this a while ago

Venoms, they can be overpowered when used with venomshare and a necromancer or with thieves guild solo. But whatabout the thieves defence ? ouch. No condition removal, no stunbreaks, no teleport, no stealth, nothing if I’d wish to use more than 2 venoms, which I think I should be able to after dedicating 2 whole traitlines for them. If I make a build fully dedicated to venoms, once the venoms are shared to the group I feel useless.

Personally I would like to see:

• Trait: Remove 1 condition whenever a venom is triggered (works with venomshare).
  • A portion of direct dmg on devourer venom.
  • Stunbreak on Ice Drake Venom (doesn’t work with venomshare). On a side note: I find this venom and spider venom really weak and not worth an utility slot. IDV works cool with venom share, but no matter what, Choking Gas from SB does SV’s job better with pulsing poison on demand.
Thief, Engineer, Mesmer – Seafarer’s Rest (EU)