Success!

Success!

in Thief

Posted by: Jjiinx.8795

Jjiinx.8795

Thief wasn’t nerfed 2 patches in a row! I mean, sure, they were only maintenance patches, but it’s still a record

Success!

in Thief

Posted by: Hermes.7014

Hermes.7014

Maybe they’ve learned not to listen to whining. Hopefully.

Whether something is either wrong or right, someone will always complain about it.

Success!

in Thief

Posted by: Daendur.2357

Daendur.2357

simply they didn’t touch anything. just wait

Black Thunders [BT] – Gandara

Success!

in Thief

Hermes.7014

simply they didn’t touch anything. just wait

And if still nothing happens, the kids will keep whining.

Whether something is either wrong or right, someone will always complain about it.

Success!

in Thief

Posted by: Edelweiss.9815

Edelweiss.9815

Don’t worry, Thief will be nerfed and then we will all be on the even playing field. I know… it sucks that you will have to actually work for your kills, but, trust me, you will get used to it and even start to appreciate the challenge.

Success!

in Thief

Daendur.2357

Thieves will be nerfed and then all bad thieves will reroll and all good players will find how to kill you. I know… it sucks that you will be face down in any case.

Success!

in Thief

Posted by: Foosnark.1784

Foosnark.1784

And then PVE players will be screwed. No thanks.

Success!

in Thief

Daendur.2357

pve … everything is good in pve and it is so situational that you can’t do a single build for pve.

Success!

in Thief

Posted by: Jefzor.7145

Jefzor.7145

Chillax, Anet will just nerf Assasin’s signet’s active if they know what they’re doing. Good thief players shouldn’t be affected by that.

Success!

in Thief

Hermes.7014

Edelweiss you often sound butthurt about thieves. Maybe you just don’t know how to play your class vs thief or your opponent is more skilled than you are and blame the class being OP and all of that.
And before saying that the class requires no effort to be played, actually start a thief adn take it to 80 then do WvWvW, then speak again.

On a side note, I also noticed most of the people complaining about thief are the squishy wizards.