Suggestion: Choking Gas

in Thief

Posted by: supa suop.8026

supa suop.8026

Just a simple buff change that I thought of

Choking gas’ initial hit it should apply reveal (1s). This may not pushing it into the condi roll but it adds a little more combat against stealth gameplay.

[SoS] PvX Thief,
The world could use more S/x Thief
FIST FLURRY! ORA!!

in Thief

Posted by: Shadowstep.6049

Shadowstep.6049

Do we really need more skills to kill each other? I think thief need all help they can get vs other classes…….

in Thief

supa suop.8026

But we are not the only class that uses stealth anymore

[SoS] PvX Thief,
FIST FLURRY! ORA!!

in Thief

Shadowstep.6049

Is sneak gyro really that much of a problem after nerf? Meta mes doesn’t really use stealth. Druid doesn’t sit in it either nor it is spammable. You suggestion would just hurt thieves the most.

I would rather propose changes that would give us better chance vs other classes. Thieves already murder each other pretty quickly.

in Thief

supa suop.8026

Is sneak gyro really that much of a problem after nerf? Meta mes doesn’t really use stealth. Druid doesn’t sit in it either nor it is spammable. You suggestion would just hurt thieves the most.

I would rather propose changes that would give us better chance vs other classes. Thieves already murder each other pretty quickly.

you forgot the trapper runes too, but understandably that one is pretty rare too.

I fail to see how applying one second of reveal is going to really hurt thieves that badly. All they have to do is disengage and re apply it. Where as other classes( save maybe engineer if you can kill the gyro) may have a harder time re applying it due to CDs.

Thief is supposed to be the masters of stealth whats wrong with giving the power to decide who gets to be in stealth or not.

[SoS] PvX Thief,
FIST FLURRY! ORA!!

in Thief

Shadowstep.6049

you forgot the trapper runes too, but understandably that one is pretty rare too.

I fail to see how applying one second of reveal is going to really hurt thieves that badly. All they have to do is disengage and re apply it. Where as other classes( save maybe engineer if you can kill the gyro) may have a harder time re applying it due to CDs.

Thief is supposed to be the masters of stealth whats wrong with giving the power to decide who gets to be in stealth or not.

This game is not all about duels. Say i stealthed downed teammate and trying to rez him, yay spammable choking gas, GG team utility.

in Thief

supa suop.8026

This game is not all about duels. Say i stealthed downed teammate and trying to rez him, yay spammable choking gas, GG team utility.

But makes it easier for your team to killed the downed player and those who would be rezing them. Utility is back on the board haha.

And also hinders the rezing ability of the downed person (cant remember of it also effects the person who is rezings as well, but I don’t think it does)

[SoS] PvX Thief,
FIST FLURRY! ORA!!

(edited by supa suop.8026)

in Thief

Shadowstep.6049

But makes it easier for your team to killed the downed player and those who would be rezing them. Utility is back on the board haha.

And also hinders the rezing ability of the downed person (cant remember of it also effects the person who is rezings as well, but I don’t think it does)

Spammable aoe reveal though….. i am not sure if it is really that good of idea.

in Thief

supa suop.8026

Spammable aoe reveal though….. i am not sure if it is really that good of idea.

Does reveal stack though?

[SoS] PvX Thief,
FIST FLURRY! ORA!!