Sword sigil bug and PE trait Q?

in Thief

Posted by: Drakone.9823

Drakone.9823

So i noticed when I use my sword and have dagger or pistol off-hand the offhand weapon’s sigil doesn’t work. but if it is say 2 daggers, or dagger pistol both sigils work.

Also I don’t know if it is supposed to work but, with the convert 5% precision to vitality trait; if i increase my precision through buffs, food, sigils, my vitality doesn’t go up. Is this trait only supposed to work with my base precision, or should it go up even with a buffed level of precision.

in Thief

Posted by: Humorless.1573

Humorless.1573

Then you’re using sigils that don’t stack. I have a sigil of fire on off-hand and it procs all the time.

And yes that trait works off of base precision. It also sucks and you shouldn’t use it; you’re better off with 7% crit from side/back and switching zerker gear to valkyrie for more vitality+crit if you position right.

in Thief

Posted by: Travlane.5948

Travlane.5948

yeah i wish they would fix that. the extra hp woudl help especially with signet of agility.

in Thief

Posted by: Dasorine.1964

Dasorine.1964

yeah i wish they would fix that. the extra hp woudl help especially with signet of agility.

silly! thieves aren’t allowed reliable static defenses such as properly working health gains!

in Thief

Posted by: Travlane.5948

Travlane.5948

silly! thieves aren’t allowed reliable static defenses such as properly working health gains!

wwwwwwwwwwwwhatever was i thinking?

in Thief

Posted by: Drakone.9823

Drakone.9823

I use the sigil that refils endurance on my sword, and plus 5 Crit on my pistol and the crit doesnt register.

in Thief

Humorless.1573

The 5% crit sigil doesn’t show in the stat window.

in Thief

Posted by: Incurafy.6329

Incurafy.6329

And yes that trait works off of base precision. It also sucks and you shouldn’t use it; you’re better off with 7% crit from side/back and switching zerker gear to valkyrie for more vitality+crit if you position right.

It doesn’t suck, actually, it’s a great trait to use in combination with Side Strikes and Hidden Killer or Executioner. Unless you’re using Signet Use or something I see absolutely no reason why you wouldn’t take it over the other poor trait choices in the CS line.

thiefhitfor2kbetternerf
all is vain

in Thief

Posted by: Mathias.9657

Mathias.9657

It does suck, 1k life is crap. It should at the very least scale with precision on gear + base crit. The difference in zerker gear is running with 14k or 15k.. honestly you think that is going to save me somehow lol?

Back to WoW, make GW2 fun please.

in Thief

Posted by: stof.9341

stof.9341

Well, yes. That’s around 10% more HP or so, not that bad for an adept trait in a branch with very few good traits short of the grandmaster ones.

Next time you play, each time you survive with less than 1k HP left, think about it.

in Thief

Humorless.1573

It doesn’t suck, actually, it’s a great trait to use in combination with Side Strikes and Hidden Killer or Executioner. Unless you’re using Signet Use or something I see absolutely no reason why you wouldn’t take it over the other poor trait choices in the CS line.

As a WvWer I rather have Furious Retaliation to finish someone off, Combo Critical Chance in dungeons for S/P or Signet Use to make the SoS utility more worthy of a slot (as I can’t live without the movement speed).

500 hp rarely helps me anywhere. If that’s the difference between life and death I probably screwed up anyway.