(TEEF) Thief ES: Warcaller

in Thief

Posted by: thunderfall.8095

thunderfall.8095

Warcaller
New Weapon: Warhorn
New Skill Type: Banner
Mechanic: Call of War: You gain 3 might. Allies gain fury and quickness.
3s:
S/W: Brandish Weapons: Shake your sword and yell into your horn, fearing nearby enmies. Nearby allies gain 3 might. 6 initiative.
D/W: Catcall: Catcall nearby enemies, taunting. When they are in range, stab them (500 damage) If it hits, gain 2 secs of stealth. 6 initiative
P/W: Inspiring Rounds: Shoot into the air rapidly, while encouraging allies with your horn, giving them fury. 3 initiative
Finishing Shot: Evade backwards and shoot your target. (700 damage)
Warhorn 4: Roar of Rage: Grant you and nearby allies 2 might. 1 initiative.
Echo of Fury: Grant you and nearby allies fury. 2 initiative.
Shriek of Anger: Grant nearby allies fear for 1 second. 2 initiative.
Warhorn 5: Quickening Yell: You and nearby allis gain quickness. You gain stealth for 4 seconds. 6 initiative.

Heal Banner: Banner of Preparedness: Heal 5000, and place a banner of preparation. It pulses swiftness and alactricity.
Utility Banners: Banner of Rage: Plant a banner that pulses fury to nearby allies and you.
Banner of Overwhelming: Plant a banner. Increases condition damage and power for you and allies. Pulse bleeding.
Banner of Voices: You and nearby allies gain might every second. Pulses weakness and vulren to foes.
Elite Banner: Banner of Intimidation: Pulse fear to enemies and protection to allies.

Mesmers be like: I reject your reality and substitute my own. – compliments to Mythbusters
Plot Twist: Elder Dragons are massive robots created by the Black Lion Trading Company.
Think of the money they make off weapons and armor…

in Thief

Posted by: yolo swaggins.2570

yolo swaggins.2570

Dat support…

Liaison for [Teef]
“Please stop complaining about stuff you don’t even know about.” ~Nocta

in Thief

Posted by: Sir Vincent III.1286

Sir Vincent III.1286

It would be funny to see a Thief attempting to steal while dropping banners to mark his tracks and constantly yelling through a bullhorn.

http://sirvincentiii.com ~ In the beginning…there was Tarnished Coast…
Full set of 5 unique skills for both dual-wield weapon sets: P/P and D/D – Make it happen
PvE – DD/CS/AC – If that didn’t work, roll a Reaper or Revenant.

in Thief

Posted by: thunderfall.8095

thunderfall.8095

Oh and yolo swaggins? Have you sent the invite yet?

Mesmers be like: I reject your reality and substitute my own. – compliments to Mythbusters
Plot Twist: Elder Dragons are massive robots created by the Black Lion Trading Company.
Think of the money they make off weapons and armor…

in Thief

Posted by: yolo swaggins.2570

yolo swaggins.2570

I don’t play very much anymore. However i’ll give someone the message.

Liaison for [Teef]
“Please stop complaining about stuff you don’t even know about.” ~Nocta