[Teef] A Thief Forum Guild (Lock pls)

in Thief

Posted by: notjoshua.3157

notjoshua.3157

IGN: Korez Black
Playstyle: PVE/WVW
Server: Northern Shiver Peaks
Experience with thief: Noob. Lvl 80. Really enjoying thief class as my main. Currently really enjoying the S/D S/B combo. WVW is very fun with this build. Rather noobish currently.

in Thief

Posted by: Beskaryc.1062

Beskaryc.1062

IGN: Moefina
Playstyle: solely PvE
Server: Riverside
Experience with thief: Not very knowledgeable with Thief itself, but i do have some experience with playing similar classes in other games.

in Thief

Posted by: Zero Day.2594

Zero Day.2594

This entire guild represents what is currently wrong with the thief community. Banding together so you can 1 hit backstab people in WvW and Pvp. Its plain bug abuse.

I will be reporting this thread.

Looks like a merry band of Thieves stole your common sense! Make like a tree

I’ll ask the leader if he stole it.

To steal something, that something must first exist.

Thief Nerf/Change Wish List. Advice List
Join the TEEFs!

in Thief

Posted by: yolo swaggins.2570

yolo swaggins.2570

This entire guild represents what is currently wrong with the thief community. Banding together so you can 1 hit backstab people in WvW and Pvp. Its plain bug abuse.

It exists in everyone. Using it is a different matter.

Liaison for [Teef]
“Please stop complaining about stuff you don’t even know about.” ~Nocta

in Thief

Posted by: Zero Day.2594

Zero Day.2594

It exists in everyone. Using it is a different matter.

True say.

Thief Nerf/Change Wish List. Advice List
Join the TEEFs!

in Thief

Posted by: YuiRS.8129

YuiRS.8129

Every rogue needs a gang.

IGN: Sareth Thales
Playstyle: mostly sPvP
Server: Underworld (EU)
Experience with Thief: played it a bit, quit the game for about a year, forgot how to play. Had a few accounts, but seriously played only on the current one and only just hit Champion of Shadows. Approximately semi-scrub tier PvP player. In PvE I’m lvl 80, got exotics with some random runes and sigils. PvE is a mystery to me, but I heard you press 2 a lot and hope to not get carpal tunnel.

in Thief

Posted by: Blaze.3867

Blaze.3867

IGN: Anna Featherfoot
Playstyle: sPvP mostly, WPvP and PvE on the off occasion
Server: Anvil Rock
Experience with thief: Just started playing about 2 weeks ago. Transferred from WoW. But I feel like I’ve gotten the hang of it. I’ve been trying out different weapon combinations (D/P, D/D/ S/D, S/P) for various applications and know all of their playstyles now.

in Thief

Posted by: Evad.6375

Evad.6375

IGN: Aeronui
Playstyle: mostly sPvP and WvW with rare occasion of PvE
Server: Jade Quarry
Experience: Thief as been my main for a year now. I initially had warrior as my main class but later on the thief gameplay was more fun to me and have been playing thief in wvw and spvp for awhile now.

(edited by Evad.6375)

in Thief

Posted by: Warhawk.7095

Warhawk.7095

I guess 2800 hours on thief wasn’t enough for an invite…

QQ

Rogue Spectre [Main]/[SNKY]
Fergyson’s Crosswalk
WvW Roamer, lover, fighter, and reckless glass cannon

in Thief

yolo swaggins.2570

QQ

Did you check your guild menu? Also make sure you are not already in 5 guilds so the invite can go through. I’ll contact the GM so he can send an invite the next time he’s on.

Liaison for [Teef]

in Thief

Posted by: Valvador.4291

Valvador.4291

IGN: Valnilus
Playstyle: WvW/sPvP
Server: Yak’s Bend
Experience with Theif: Been my main since the game came out. I come and I go, but I always love a sneaky teleporty class. Used to play Condi thief for WvW, but am not trying to learn to play a stabby bursty theif.

Thief – [BanD]Valnilus
Necro – [BanD]Nighnus the Black
Yak’s Bend

in Thief

Posted by: Jana.6831

Jana.6831

QQ

Sorry my bad – invite sent – if anyone else who applied in this thread hasn’t gotten one: yell!

in Thief

Posted by: Sefo.4278

Sefo.4278

IGN: Tau Velorum
Playstyle: sPvP
Server: Riverside
Experience: Noob. Likes the mechanics of the class. Dies a lot.

in Thief

Posted by: Kayji.4390

Kayji.4390

IGN: Kayb
Playstyle: sPVP atm
Server: Gandara
Experience with thief: Thief’s been my main since I got the game during the Christmas after GW2 launched and s/d has been the weapon set I used for about 2.5 years now. Though I casually go on and have been taking a break from the game for the past year and only recently come back with the latest patch (pvp wise). Oh and I suck =P

in Thief

Posted by: Resurrected.4132

Resurrected.4132

IGN: Elliel Faron
Playstyle: PvE at present
Server: Ferguson’s Crossing
Experience with thief: Not really any other than levelling to 50. I’ve mainly played a ranger, dropped out of the game for a while when the guild I was in imploded. I’m in the UK but team up with a US mate who only likes PvE so rarely get to run stuff.

in Thief

Posted by: Mittens.8914

Mittens.8914

IGN: Shades Of Latex
Playstyle: WvW
Server: Far Shiver Peaks EU
Experience with thief: played wow rogue for 6 months or so when i transferred to gw2 picked it up quite fast but still lacking on some basics been rocking my thief for 2-3 weeks now as a new player fully geared

in Thief

Posted by: Joker.9812

Joker.9812

IGN: Joker The Dark
Playstyle: PvP
Server: Ring of Fire
Experience: My likely shadowy assassin is my main and the first 80lvl class in GW2. I’ve been playin’ him since launch. I play mainly PvP with my beloved S/D. But one year I was playin’ PvP with D/D and D/P. I tried a lot of times also condis and so next. But S/D and D/P are my main specializations.

Everything, which has its beginning…
… has also its end.

in Thief

Posted by: mPascoal.4258

mPascoal.4258

IGN: Phasks
Playstyle: PvE/sPvP mostly, then I solo roam sometimes
Server: Gandara
Experience with thief: Thief was my second main character after Guardian. Was my fastest lvl 80 (Tomes weren’t a thing yet), and in a space of a month I had more done on my Thief than with 4 months playing Guardian. Inicialy my porpurse was only WvW Roaming, then I started to do some PvE with it too. After a while playing my Thief in Underworld I moved with my guild to Gandara and there things started to get.. weird. I don’t like to Roam in Gandara, so this made me leave the class for a while. Then I started to do sPvP with my Guardian and Thief. I gotta sya from all 3 champ titles I have, Thief sure was the most dificult to get. At this time (during season 2 living world) I only used my Thief mostly for sPvP and sometimes PvE, Guardian had came back to be my main. Beginning of April this year I decided to leave the game, and came back now a week before the 23rd June patch. Right now I’m struggling to choose my Thief or my Warrior has a main (I want a main, mainly because after 2 years playing I still don’t have a Legendary and I would like to get one, this choise is to see if I make Incenerator or Twilight first). My hopes is that Teef would help with this, since I don’t have a guild anyway and this seems like a really fun project

PS: Time played on Thief when I was writing this post: 702 hours and 46 minutes

Phask - Guardian/DH | Phaskk - Warrior | Phaask - Revenant

in Thief

Posted by: demoned.5041

demoned.5041

IGN: Sneaky Teddy
Playstyle: PVX
Experience with thief: Originally Main’d thief since release, Due to Australia’s ping sometimes I now dual main thief and engi, Do enjoy WVW and PVP alot on thief. Love to troll people with our sneaky stealthynessess. Fractals and PVP are my main thief adventures.

in Thief

Posted by: ChrisIsACamal.9460

ChrisIsACamal.9460

I still havn’t gotten an invite and I’m not in 5 guilds

in Thief

Posted by: Mor The Thief.9135

Mor The Thief.9135

IGN: Mor The Thief
Playstyle: Mostly PvE, soemtimes WvW, and rarely PvP
Server: Desolation
Experience with thief: Main since headstart. Play other classes but mostly Thief.

in Thief

Posted by: Lennii.3192

Lennii.3192

IGN: Ayloth
Playstyle: PvX
Server: Elona
Experience with thief: Playing Thief since release because its the funniest class obviously.

in Thief

Jana.6831

I want this on the first page again

in Thief

Posted by: Splatter Paw.7238

Splatter Paw.7238

IGN: Slap N Tikle

Playstyle: Played pvp only first year, now im much more into wvw since i have more stats to play with =D

Server: Currently SBI

Experience with thief: Mained thief since about 4months after game release, went through all the sets too, started with s/d, did d/d for a LONG time, now i d/p with some s/p for fun, dabbled with condi but i just really wasnt feeling it at all, kinda boring. Since all my classes are 80 and geared i spend most my time roaming wvw / or helping out new players learn the tricks n trade of the class

in Thief

yolo swaggins.2570

Lol sorry I keep forgetting to update.

Liaison for [Teef]

in Thief

Posted by: thereison.3926

thereison.3926

IGN: Anna Frankly (thereison.3926)
Playstyle: WvW, sPvP
Server: Stormbluff Isle
Experience with thief: Played GW2 since launch, but spent most of my time on my elementalist (Faran Prime, 1046d played); played on/off since (splitting time between Destiny, D3, etc.). Recently felt the urge to make a thief and I instantly fell in love with the aesthetics, playstyle and pace. Since I insta-leveled my thief to 80, I’m still learning the ropes, and I’m very much looking forward to joining a guild specifically focused on Thief from which I can learn. I have an 80 ele and warrior on the side as well, and I know things…and stuff.

in Thief

Posted by: Coloxeus.3480

Coloxeus.3480

IGN: Coloxus (Coloxeus.3480)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VPE1Yi5lbA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W-wuboCerk

my main is thief playing in tarnished coast server and i also play cele d/d ele or scepter burst ele.

in Thief

Posted by: RedSpectrum.1975

RedSpectrum.1975

Come on guys we need more EU teefs!!!!!1!!1!1!!!1!1one!!1!1!one!!1!!1!1eleven!!1!!1!

Shawtell, Zen Verani, Rayshia Howen, Iyado, Colace Nzoir, Arteel Fyrien [Teef]

in Thief

Posted by: Reinn.7436

Reinn.7436

This guild should have a creed. Or something like that.

Honor Among Thieves

I am fair, only to help my gang and never to spite.

I am kind, only to offer my tricks of the trade to those with dirty hands.

I am honest, never to scam my comrades or swindle.

With these words that I am which builds my ultimate trait among thieves:

I am trustworthy.

“Even thieves have principles to follow.”

-Chinese Proverb.

in Thief

Posted by: Ancharius.6089

Ancharius.6089

IGN: Velkhael
Server: Augury Rock
Experience with thief: When I first created my thief two years and half ago, I just loved it. It has been my main profession since the beginning, despite all the nerfs that came. I’m a PvP lover in this game since then, enjoying every builds of the class. I have +2k hours with my thief, mostly spent in the mists. However, I like to do PvE sometimes (especially dungeons) like Arah of CoE. I wanna join this guild cuz I’d love to play and talk IG, with you guys (I only read forums :P).

in Thief

Posted by: Xovian.8572

Xovian.8572

Fill this out in a comment below:

IGN: <enter main’s name>
Playstyle: <WvW/sPvP/PvE most played>
Server: <your server>
Experience with thief: <short paragraph>

Name: XovÏ
Play style: WvW
Server: Tarnished Coast
Experience: Second main class, but has a lot more time played, 2 years plus and counting. First was Mesmer, with an unconventional build (Melee centered on death build, way before PU came).
Mostly do roaming, and occasional small scale battles or Havoc groups.
Typically running D/D & /D (off hand bow in groups) with switches in armor ranging from full sentinels to full berserker. Even have a full celestial set (weapons, armor, jewelry) for my thief. I’ve played with all builds, but was never a fan of d/p or p/d even when they have had their highlights. I’m D/D through and through.

in Thief

Posted by: zzBlurryzz.7492

zzBlurryzz.7492

IGN: Z B L U R R Y Z
Playstyle: WvW Roaming / Small group encounters.
Server: Tarnished Coast
Experience with thief: Been playing Thief since Beta weekend one. My only character I’ve ever had was a Thief. Been playing my D/D Thief for over 3 years mainly in WvW. I refuse to change my weapon set as I feel D/D embodies what a Thief should be. Although the recent changes have made it difficult for me to be as effective as I once was, I continue to tweak my build every day till I find what will work. I’m a Thief for life and It’s all you’ll ever see me play. Over 3000 hours on Thief across two accounts.

in Thief

Posted by: Ashtarth.1802

Ashtarth.1802

IGN: Ashtarth
Playstyle: WvW Roaming, SPvP, some WvW zerging and fractals
Experience with thief: Been playing GW2 for a year now, but only picked up the thief about three months ago, and I fell in love with the playstyle to the point I don’t even touch my other characters anymore. I tend to favor the old tried and true D/P builds, but I’m always trying out all kinds of weapon and trait combinations. I’m not an amazing thief player yet, but I can hold my own in duels and teamfights. I’m constantly striving to improve my game.

in Thief

Posted by: Googles.5924

Googles.5924

IGN: Siju Shi—zu——ki (without the dashes. somehow that name gets translated to something else for whatever reason)
Playstyle: Nothing specific. Still new so trying out everything.
Server: Desolation-EU
Experience with thief: Beginner. Just got back in to the game after a long hiatus. Used to play Warrior and now leveling a Thief.

(edited by Googles.5924)

in Thief

Posted by: Ryyman.2196

Ryyman.2196

IGN: Kat Beth
Playstyle: WvW/PvP
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks
Experience with thief: I’ve mained Thief since day one as it has always been my favorite class. I have over 4k hours on my two thieves combined, so I’d like to think I’m fairly knowledgeable and well above average at the class.

(edited by Ryyman.2196)

in Thief

Posted by: Bastion.1298

Bastion.1298

IGN: Profuses
Playstyle: PvE
Experience with thief: Completely new.

in Thief

Posted by: Magicarrow.8530

Magicarrow.8530

IGN: I Shot Donald Duck
Playstyle: only pvp
Experience with thief: since 3 month, i started to play thief in pvp competitions. im not perfect on it, but i learned very fast how to play thief.

[HGBQ] Helis galonia
JQ Commander
helisgalonia.net

in Thief

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

OK even was actually silly. Not many ppl showed up but upside is that i found out that troll builds can be effective (was running sa/acro/trickety sd).

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in Thief

yolo swaggins.2570

Well the more we do it the more people will jump on it. :P

Liaison for [Teef]

in Thief

Posted by: messiah.1908

messiah.1908

IGN : mesilu sion
play – pvp 80% wvw 20%
server – yak’s bend
been playing thief since gw1

in Thief

Jana.6831

bump

As usual; If I forgot to invite anyone, yell.

in Thief

Posted by: messiah.1908

messiah.1908

IGN : mesilu sion
play – pvp 80% wvw 20%
server – yak’s bend
been playing thief since gw1

pls invite my na account too
mes siah.6427

thanks

in Thief

Posted by: sevi.6154

sevi.6154

GN: Dèkuy
Playstyle: PvP, WvW
Server: Abbadon
Experience with thief: New to thief.

in Thief

Posted by: ChocolatePwner.3154

ChocolatePwner.3154

IGN: ChocolatePwner.3154
Server: Desolation
Experience with thief: Started playing thief at launch, played both condi and power. Was a WvW roaming hero the first 2 years, but started playing sPvP last year. I’ve been playing sPvP mainly ever since.

in Thief

Posted by: theanders.5681

theanders.5681

IGN: Jacob Lester

Playstyle: PvP (primary playstyle), PvE, WvW

Server: Crystal Desert

Experience with thief: Been playing thief since I picked up the game in April 2013 and haven’t put it down since. I have experience across all game modes, though most of my experience nowadays is in PvP. I consider myself to be a good thief, being able to do my job pretty well in matches and winning 1v1 fights. I often tutor newer thieves, giving them tips on how to play with what they have and I show them how I play if they want to know.

in Thief

Posted by: Kailen.9472

Kailen.9472

IGN: Estrada Miststrike
Playstyle: PvE (fractals / dungeons / world bosses)
Server: Piken Square
Experience with thief: After playing ranger most of the time I switched to thief as a main due to the playstyle it offers. I consider myself still a thief in training with the playstyle, considering that I die a lot still. My thief however is almost fully ascended geared by now.

in Thief

Posted by: origano.5912

origano.5912

IGN: <Origano.5912>
Playstyle: <WvW (sometimes roaming /sPvP (always, most ranked arena)/PvE (dungeon with metazerker)>
Server: <Piken square>
Experience with thief: <main character played from beta, played thief for 3149 Hours over the past 1058 days.
My favorite build is S/D, but during this year i’ve used all possibly build.
I always read information about changes and nerf on thief, and i never got bored to play it. >

in Thief

Posted by: Zodryn.4216

Zodryn.4216

IGN: Zodryn
Playstyle: PvP mainly, though I’m usually up for dungeons. Interested in fractals and WvW.
Server: GoM
Experience with thief: I play thief almost exclusively (1262 hours out of 1484), and have spent many hours theory crafting and experimenting with all kinds of builds. I usually do well in PvP, and would like to try out some roaming in WvW. I believe that we have the tools necessary to do well even when we are weaker than other classes, but the skill floor could stand to be a bit lower for newer players. At the moment I’m jealous of mesmer and the new revenant spec, but nothing will make me abandon my thief.

in Thief

Posted by: Felix Pantherae.1425

Felix Pantherae.1425

IGN: Syre Phantomstrike
Playstyle: WvW/sPvP
Server: Stormbluff Isle (NA)
Experience with thief: I have been a Mesmer main (as well as ranger co-main) since the beginning of the game, and therefore have a lot of experience in the general playstyle of the thief (mobility, stealth, just plain annoying :P). That being said, I have hardly played my thief at all, so I am highly inexperienced in the actual sense of the thief profession itself.

“From the flames we’ll find our freedom”

in Thief

Posted by: llXUnkownXll.8370

llXUnkownXll.8370

IGN: Xxuknownxx
Playstyle: WvW/sPvP Most Played/PvE
Experience with thief: Played since December 2012. I’ve quit a few months ago when my guild disbanded after a year since its creation, and I’m back out of curiosity with both the new expansion and the many nerfs to the thief.