[Teef] A Thief Forum Guild (Lock pls)

in Thief

Posted by: Mizu Misa.8730

Mizu Misa.8730

IGN: Mizu Misa
Thief Type: Scholar
Server: Gunnar’s Hold
Experience with thief: 35 games~, I’m trying to get into the class for a while, it’s getting better but I’d love to learn more. I have 1,4k Hours and main a guardian, I have multiple classes with which I spvp. Rank 48.

Painkillerguild.com [eu][gh][pvx] applications welcome!

in Thief

Posted by: Vaxyle.1692

Vaxyle.1692

IGN: Vaxyle
Thief Type: Scholar, as i feel i have not completely mastered all thief has to offer yet
Server: Tarnished Coast
Experience with thief: Thief is my only level 80. Ive been playing GW2 on and off for 3 years. I spend most of my time roaming in WvW and a little time in PvP i prefer WvW because i feel that i have more room to breathe. I came back to the game about a month ago to find cloaked in shadow as a grandmaster and i cried on the inside…

Tarnished Coast [ZEN]
Vaxyle – lvl 80 Thief
“You have to choose your battles, all it takes is patience.”

in Thief

Posted by: Jana.6831

Jana.6831

I’m a bit bored as I didn’t invite anyone for quite a bit.
Come on, give me some copy and paste to do.

in Thief

Posted by: blarghhrrkblah.3412

blarghhrrkblah.3412

I guess I’ll apply…

IGN: Lily Volpe
Thief Type: Scholar. I can spend all day theorizing, but in the end if I can’t play then what is it all worth?
Server: Jade Quarry
Experience: I have never had as much fun with any other class than with thief. I started playing near release as guardian for about a year…then after a roughly 1 year hiatus from the game, I came back to play elementalist. About 6 months in, I decided that I should try thief. Best decision I ever made…well except maybe the June 23rd patch making me reconsider my choice a bit but hey we all have our moments of doubt right?

Edit: I suppose I should add that I am predominantly a PvP player.

in Thief

Posted by: RedSpectrum.1975

RedSpectrum.1975

Apply? This isn’t a job application, this is a blood contract.

Shawtell, Zen Verani, Rayshia Howen, Iyado, Colace Nzoir, Arteel Fyrien [Teef]

in Thief

Jana.6831

Let me copy and paste your name in blood.

Edit: Alright, someone was faster than me… …

(edited by Jana.6831)

in Thief

RedSpectrum.1975

Let me copy and paste your name in blood.

Edit: Alright, someone was faster than me… …

Who do you think? *cough cough

in Thief

blarghhrrkblah.3412

My signature in blood…wish I could have gotten it to display in the text box…
http://i.imgur.com/tUaabar.png

in Thief

Posted by: Zero Day.2594

Zero Day.2594

I wish my blood would write so diligently and in gradient.

Thief Nerf/Change Wish List. Advice List
Join the TEEFs!

in Thief

blarghhrrkblah.3412

I wish my blood would write so diligently and in gradient.

Patented blood pen…also known as Microsoft Word

in Thief

Posted by: MarshCreature.3049

MarshCreature.3049

IGN: Aelein
Thief Type: Teacher
Server: Kaineng
Experience with thief:
Ive been playing thief since the day one launch of the game it was the first class i truly fell in love with the mobility the damage and the ability to escape from zergs or ganks that would kill any other class is amazing, i mainly do WvW almost all the time i play and although i enjoy finding new builds and wacky ways to play the class i enjoy teaching and helping other would be thief’s learn and enjoy the hard road that is becoming a good thief and always enjoy the casual zerg poke and run lol.

in Thief

Posted by: Scribbles.3974

Scribbles.3974

IGN: Dark Lotusblossom
Server: Sea of Sorrows
Experience with thief: well, i started thief as the game came out, and for some reason hated it, then went to other things, but you know when you play a game and just cant get into it because it feels boring, only to go back to that one random character that isnt even level 80 and begin to love it so much that you never look back again? thats what thief was for me XD, i do WvW, dungeons, fractals, open world, roaming, you name it, love thief a lot, and hoping to learn more about thief that i didnt know already.

Dark Lotusblossom – 80 Thief
Bedroom Knights. [Sock]
Sea of Sorrows

in Thief

Posted by: Puki.6158

Puki.6158

IGN: Bozko
Thief Type: Teacher
Server: Drakkar Lake
Experience with Thief: Played thief since launch and i simply loved it from the start. I spent most of my time playing pvp , either with my team or solo. I really enjoy helping ppl who are new to the class, cause sometimes it even helps me to improve my own gameplay. I’m always willing to answer some questions and you can always count on me if you are up for some duels

in Thief

Posted by: Ashanomara.5431

Ashanomara.5431

IGN: Scout Mcblacksmith
Server: Yak’s bend
Experience with thief: I have about 1000 hours on thief. It was the first class I really enjoyed playing in gw2. However though my mechanics are pretty good, I still don’t understand the class as well as i would like. I spend most of my time playing wvw or pvp. I would however like to improve my pve skills with thief, and that’s why i want to join this guild and maybe find some others to teef with.

in Thief

Posted by: EazyPanda.6419

EazyPanda.6419

Hey, I am an existing member before the updated ranks =) Just putting this out here so the officers may update my rank.

IGN: Eazy Pandaria
Thief Type: Teacher/Artistan
Server: Henge of Denvari
Experience with thief: I was a PvE Twomasher before the rank update, and went through the interview =), with 550+ hours on the thief. I PvE 80% of the time, and WvW 20% of the time.

I love teaching new players about the thief class, for both PvE and WvW, and used to occasionally give out classes to my guildmates who are trying out thief, both for PvE and PvP/WvW.
I also like to make a range of different builds, aside from optimizing a full zerker, I used to make very forgiving builds for new players to try out, or really troll builds that rely on full dire gear

Anet logic:
where bashing people over the head with a stick deals more damage than a stab to the heart.
-My D.A. = http://eazypanda.deviantart.com/

in Thief

Posted by: Bunmaster.9734

Bunmaster.9734

IGN: Artemis Trueshot
Thief type: Scholar
Server: Stormbluff Isle
Experience with thief: I have mained thief since headstart (1378 hours) with several long breaks. I also have 2 other thieves at 80 (combined for 140 hours).Mostly speedrunning dungeons with meta build. WvW once in a while.
I feel like i have hit my personal ceiling and looking for advice to increase my skills as a thief.

in Thief

Posted by: ohmygodBBQ.9210

ohmygodBBQ.9210

IGN: Faye Azami (Alternate IGN: Kyle Deshain)
Server: Abaddon’s Mouth

Experience with thief:
550+ hours playtime
PvE: since the big balancing-patch I mainly played condi-thief with friends in dungeons etc. For speedclears I use my secondary zerk thief.
PvP: different Venomshare-builds (including 1 zerker build) in both ranked and unranked. Also experienced with d/p s/d old metas
WvW: almost no activity. Sometimes roaming with a bleeding-thief build.

I’d really like to come in contact with other thiefes, especially at times like this. I wish to improve my knowledge about the class by listening to other peoples’ oppinions.

in Thief

Jana.6831

Good advise: Never start playing wvw – trying to turn the tables “last minute” is suerfhlaiusehf exhausting.
(advise above was free)

Anyway, anyone who wants to become member of Teef?

in Thief

Posted by: Reem.3578

Reem.3578

IGN: Hestia Shadowalker
Server: Ring Of Fire
Experience With Thief: I started playing thief like 3 or 4 months ago, and fell in love with the class <3 I mostly play sPVP. I like WvW but found it too hard for me, so i might return there when i grow better…

“You judge too much with your eyes alone…”

And yes, i play [Teef] :)

in Thief

Posted by: radchad.9215

radchad.9215

IGN: Badchad
Thief Type: PvE, PvP and a little WvW
Server: Stormbluff Isle
Experience with thief:
Played the game since launch, but took about 2-3 years off from this game. I have mained a thief the entire time I’ve played this game and love the archetype. It is my favorite archetype / class in all of the MMO’s I have played, and I have played a lot. Constantly looking to improve as a thief.

in Thief

Posted by: BlaqueFyre.5678

BlaqueFyre.5678

IGN: Aliena Silverblade
Thief Type: Mostly Pve and starting Spvp and Wvw
Server: Sanctum of Rall
Experience with Thief: Played since Launch, have taken big breaks in between, just now getting back in, have ran S/D religiously since launch. But trying to branch out into Pvp and Wvw more, so looking to better learn Thief from that aspect.

in Thief

Posted by: Fizz.8763

Fizz.8763

IGN: Zzaft
Thief type: Scholar, all game types
Server: Maguuma
Experience with Thief: I’ve mained Mesmer my whole time playing, but I just recently tried Thief and I’m finding it extremely fun. I’d like to learn it better and make it my new main class.

in Thief

Jana.6831

make it my new main class.

There is hope.

Attachments:

in Thief

Zero Day.2594

make it my new main class.

There is hope.

Join the TEEFs!

in Thief

Jana.6831

Should’ve known that I challenged the master of memes and gifs!
Thanks though – much prettier!

in Thief

Posted by: FalconOSeven.2364

FalconOSeven.2364

IGN: Cardamine Hirsuta
Thief Type: Artisan
Server: Fort Aspenwood
Experience with thief: I’ve played thief for most of my time on gw2 since launch with roughly 3k hrs on the profession . I mainly play PvE but I like to roam around in WvW or occasionally do sPvP as well. I like swapping between builds often, so I’m not extremely good with one skill set, although I really enjoy S/D play-style and will be using Daredevil with HoT to complement that.

in Thief

Posted by: Cruelty.1497

Cruelty.1497

IGN: Vealcake
Experience with thief: I have been GW2 since shortly after launch and thief was one of the few classes I hadn’t touched much but the past month and half or so I have been playing more and more of it and I am tempted to convert to a full-fledged thief main. I have been loving the Sinister Venonshare build for all content (PvE, WvW, sPvP). Casual PvE, play a lot more sPvP and WvW. I would love to join to not only learn more tips and tricks about thiefs but also to make new friends to cause havoc in sPvP and WvW.

in Thief

Posted by: Redknot.1042

Redknot.1042

IGN: Redknot
Thief Type: Artisan/Scholar
Server: Blackgate NA
Experience with thief: ~1000 hrs. GvG, PvE spd clears/Fractal groups, sPvP lvl 45.

in Thief

Zero Day.2594

Fellow mortal teefs. With the release of the expansion and a bunch of features, came the ability to talk to guilds w/o rep’ing.

We ask you to make a chat tab/room for the [Teef] guild and join in on the talk/trolling/link-spamming and other bizarre kitten that goes on. Don’t be shy :|

Thanks.

Join the TEEFs!

in Thief

Posted by: Wargameur.6950

Wargameur.6950

IGN: Esper Jace
Playstyle: sPvp
Server: Augury rock
Experience with thief: I’ve been in the game for over a year and been playing thief seriously for the last 6 month. About 686 games played with thief and still a lot to learn

main ~ Esper Jace (Thief )/ Ellundril Jiluan
(mesmer ) – EU [Teef]

in Thief

Posted by: Kayleah.5791

Kayleah.5791

IGN: Meowburglar
Thief Type: Unclassified – I’m a baby!
Experience with thief: Just started playing the game 3 days ago and rolled a Thief. I’m in WAY over my head but really loving it so far! Just want to learn what I can from others

in Thief

Posted by: taumaba.6534

taumaba.6534

IGN: Mabatos
Server: Desolation
Experience with the thief: Started playing about a month a go to prepare for hot, and found thief to be the most fun class for me. Really want to learn more about the main class in addition to the new elite spec

in Thief

Posted by: Riku.8654

Riku.8654

IGN:Amami Riku
Playstyle : like daredevil idea but sPVP
Server: Abbadons Mouth

fairly new to the game

(edited by Riku.8654)

in Thief

Jana.6831

For those who think that all thieves are trolls, here’s what happened yesterday in [Teef]

Thief 1 (whisper) : I need a guild hall to troll the guild.
Thief 2: Glad we finally have our guild hall, GJ! And btw if you want to decorate it neatly, be prepared that I redecorate everything to make it all messy.
Me: Yo guys, since I’m on EU and don’t own HoT; I bought this pumpkin which I can’t place, can any of you do that on NA so I can see whether or not it’s placed on EU as well?
Thief 3: Sure! Placed it, can you see it?
Me: Nah.
Thief 3: But I placed it, you should see it!
Me: I can’t, unless you hid it somewhere where I can’t find it…
Thief 3: Ha-Ha!

Good job getting our troll cave, guys!

in Thief

Zero Day.2594

For those who think that all thieves are trolls, here’s what happened yesterday in [Teef]

Thief 1 (whisper) : I need a guild hall to troll the guild.
Thief 2: Glad we finally have our guild hall, GJ! And btw if you want to decorate it neatly, be prepared that I redecorate everything to make it all messy.
Me: Yo guys, since I’m on EU and don’t own HoT; I bought this pumpkin which I can’t place, can any of you do that on NA so I can see whether or not it’s placed on EU as well?
Thief 3: Sure! Placed it, can you see it?
Me: Nah.
Thief 3: But I placed it, you should see it!
Me: I can’t, unless you hid it somewhere where I can’t find it…
Thief 3: Ha-Ha!

Good job getting our troll cave, guys!

It’s hidden somewhere real special… Just have to look for it ;D

lol

Ugh, I think it’s two seperate guildhalls for EU and NA. So despite the pumpkin being placed on the NA side, no pumpkin was placed on the EU side.

So, you should switch to NA to solve your problem of the missing pumpkin.

Side note to everyone that’s joining. We’re taking people from both NA and EU…

Join the TEEFs!

(edited by Zero Day.2594)

in Thief

Jana.6831

Side note to everyone that’s joining. We’re taking people from both NA and EU…

Only if you want to see my holy pumpkin you have to transfer to NA (or get a second account).

in Thief

Posted by: jovian.2805

jovian.2805

IGN: Vinryl
Server: Ferguson’s Crossing
Experience with thief: I normally roll rogue/thief when I start an MMO and GW2 is no exception. I’ve been playing since launch, mostly PvE and sometimes WvW. 100% map completion, been through all the dungeons and some fractals. I like to play around with build ideas, because why would I stick with “meta” when there are so many possibilities? Right now I’m interested potentially making a supporty thief build, but right now I’m running one with absurdly high crit rate (it hit 80% once…can you say “overkill”). I’d definitely like to learn tips and see what other kinds of builds everyone is running! I think one of the coolest things about GW2 is how two people with the same class can play them completely differently.

teachers live in schools, garbage men live in garbage, and firemen live in fire.

in Thief

Posted by: mnpksage.4290

mnpksage.4290

IGN: Scierpan
Server: Gate of Madness
Experience with thief:
I’ve been playing for a couple months now, and my Thief is my main. I spend most of my time exploring, and I’ve been playing around with different builds. I’m currently enjoying the Daredevil aspect of thief, specifically the dodge-based combat. I haven’t done a lot of PvP or WvW yet, but that could change at any time.

in Thief

Posted by: Volkano.3941

Volkano.3941

IGN: Tyrr Wolfheart
Thief type: scholar
Server: Seafarer’s Rest
Experience with thief: played the thief class mainly in pve and did some pvp on it. No wvw experience on it. Really interested in the class again especially because of the elite spec.

in Thief

Posted by: KrayTsao.5604

KrayTsao.5604

IGN: Reidri
Thief type: scholar
Server: Henge of Denravi
Experience: I’ve been playing on and off since launch, I pretty much do PvP exclusively.

in Thief

Posted by: Bugra.3795

Bugra.3795

IGN: Bugra
Server: Elona Reach
Experience: Thief since launch. It’s also my main char. Altough i’m playing since launch, i am very bad with thief in pvp. Want to learn more about thief and daredevil and become better in WvW and PvP.

in Thief

Posted by: Dogus Yildiz.9538

Dogus Yildiz.9538

IGN: Dogus The Shadow
Server: Elona Reach
Experience with thief: I started Guild Wars 2 with my thief. Played the whole story, and did alot WvW, but now with HoT there are many more possibilities and I want to learn from the better ones.

in Thief

Posted by: BeepBoopBop.5403

BeepBoopBop.5403

IGN: Koolgai Smurf
Thief Type: Artisan/Teacher(?)
Server: Blackgate + alt on Fort Aspenwood
Experience with thief: First toon and first 80 since April 2014. Around 3k hours total experience. I consider myself very capable in all game modes on thief, but I stick to WvW and PvP 99% of the time. Like, I only had up to Kessex Hills discovered on my thief on my second account until HoT released. Just want to join for discussions.

Koolgai Smurf – Thief | Dazin U – Mesmer | Whats Healing Power – Ranger|
I Bought Hot – Revenant | [QQ]

in Thief

Posted by: GTR.9634

GTR.9634

I hope it is not too late to join the bandwagon !

IGN: Miria Motnahp
Server: Vizunah Square
Experience with thief: Player from the launch. I did a long pause before I came back 2 months ago. I mainly do sPvP and WvW, but run some PvE events for both gold and legendary weapon. I’m likely to test every potential build on Thief but for any kind of serious PvP action I main S/D. I’m looking for staff build and condi build, experimentating staff too.
I want to join for discussions around the class.

in Thief

Jana.6831

We already buried our thieves but it’s never too late!
Welcome to Teef =)

in Thief

RedSpectrum.1975

I actually still play mine, heck I’m making a second one but ran out of tomes on due to my rev and Mesmer, lvl 47 guys, almost there!

in Thief

Posted by: yolo swaggins.2570

yolo swaggins.2570

New thread is available! Do not post or bump this one anymore! Thank you!

New thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/thief/Teef-The-Thief-forum-Guild

Liaison for [Teef]
“Please stop complaining about stuff you don’t even know about.” ~Nocta

in Thief

RedSpectrum.1975

Do not post or bump this one anymore!

Okay.

in Thief

Posted by: yolo swaggins.2570