Thank you for the new Daredevil animations.

in Thief

Posted by: Ink Crow.7658

Ink Crow.7658

They are fantastic and really bring the bow staff like feel to the skills with the staff. The new evades look great and I am happy to say that this is the exact change I was looking for the the DD vibe to make it jive for me. Thank you for your hard work guys !

in Thief

Posted by: Loboling.5293

Loboling.5293

Agreed! Awesome work. I do find dash a little funny looking, but I guess its fine for now. XD Was super excited about chronomancer, but the animations and feel of daredevil have me unable to play anything else lately.

in Thief

Posted by: Saku Joe.2857

Saku Joe.2857

I think Devs deserve a big “Bravo” upon those anim’ changes. I wasn’t confident during the BW2 & 3, but I have to say those DD anims are exactly what I was expecting.
God Job guys!

Congratz Anet cunts, u finally made me uninstall your S H I T.

in Thief

Posted by: Yuki Aburame.5283

Yuki Aburame.5283

Yeah auto attack animations (only seen human male) looks amazing . A big bravo and thanks.

in Thief

Posted by: Wrapthor.1057

Wrapthor.1057

Finally finished elite spec grinding. I have to say the animations looks great on Asura as well.

Loving the new Dash animation as well! It’s the same as BW3 but it swivels left and right so it looks like you’re dodging.

The Lotus dodge still looks silly but not as bad as the placeholders I guess. Lol

Bound still the same as vault.

All in all, everything feels smooth/fluent.

Wrapthor(Thief) Hybrid S/P, P/P or Staff
Tyxenuin (Guardian) Tank M/F, H
Roamer in WvW Ehmry Bay

in Thief

Posted by: Azure The Heartless.3261

Azure The Heartless.3261

I agree. the dashes and staff animations have been polished and are now very suitable.

Thank you.

Resident Disgruntled, Coffee-drinking Charr.
Zarin Mistcloak(THF) Valkyrie Mistblade(WAR) Kossori Mistwalker(REV) Durendal Mistward(GRD)
I used to think (build op, pls nerf) like you, but then I took a nerf to the knee.