Thank you!!

Thank you!!

in Thief

Posted by: Warkind.6745

Warkind.6745

First, you introduced the NPE, which was an amazing update because following coherent storylines and having access to five whole weapon skills at once was really difficult. Sometimes I got migraines while playing because thinking about that kind of stuff was so difficult. I wrongly assumed nothing could top that update. Maybe you guys would remove runes and sigils so that we wouldn’t have to worry about people turning into mist or summoning OP birds. Something small like that. But this…this new update proved me wrong. Now I don’t have to worry about warriors and other thieves running around with swiftness. Making sure I kept cripple on them while they leaped around was really strenuous. I’m glad all those movement skills are normalized now, because thinking about them was really hard! The new trait overhaul is equally amazing. I logged in, only to realize that some of my new hero points had already been assigned for me. This was very helpful, as I otherwise would have had to click buttons and figure things out on my own which is very painful. That would hurt my brain. Then, after examining the traits I realized I didn’t have to roll around on the floor to stack might or avoid damage. I didn’t even have to take acrobatics, because it was horrible! My health was so low, and the vigor gains were so poor, I could just spec into doing as much damage as possible. Now when I find someone in WvW, we just use our most powerful moves and see who dies first. It’s alot like Pokemon, which has the best combat system ever. So thank you for catering to me, Anet. Choosing builds is really hard, and having you choose for me is just splendid.

Thank you!!

in Thief

Posted by: Anonymouse.4760

Anonymouse.4760

Three cheers for ArenaNet!

Attachments:

Katsumi

Thank you!!

in Thief

Posted by: CuteLilKittenHugz.2064

CuteLilKittenHugz.2064

Three cheers for the company who lets you play how you want as long as you play inside the very tiny box they keep shrinking on you!

Thank you!!

in Thief

Posted by: Zero Day.2594

Zero Day.2594

Three cheers for the company who lets you play how you want as long as you play inside the very tiny box they keep shrinking on you!

You don’t need to stay in their box.

So happy I didn’t pre-purchase the next box.

Thief Nerf/Change Wish List. Advice List
Join the TEEFs!

Thank you!!

in Thief

Posted by: Takato.4976

Takato.4976

Agree completely, thanks for making the choice much easier on me.

Before I had to pick between 5 trait lines and now only having to care about 3 makes it so much easier on me.

Making Shadow arts and acrobat absolutely garbage made that choice better since I didn’t have to weigh in 5 different trait lines, as only 3 are remotely viable.

Kill or be killed ( typically ending in the latter, since other classes can be full damage and still have some sort of survivability )

And lastly, won’t even need to buy the expansion either, since nothing can save the thief now lmao

Thank you!!

in Thief

Posted by: reddie.5861

reddie.5861

ah that guy explains perfectly how i feel..

just go head to head and see who dies first more or less and happends to be the squeezy thief most of the time. notice yesterday how im getting hit for 2/3k hits by guardian then i was like u need only 4 hits to down me where i barelly tickle your balls but w/e i just hold on to my thief nerfed or not i just hope Anet will change stuff..

Thank you!!

in Thief

Posted by: Brewergamer.8357

Brewergamer.8357

I LOL’d. Yea.. they also gotta bring back ricochet.. no seriously, we need ricochet back. BRING RICOCHET BACK!