The GankEye

The GankEye

in Thief

Posted by: Saku Joe.2857

Saku Joe.2857

I was expecting something interesting, playable with all sets and not only rifle or D/P… i guess after thoses years i was still hoping ANet will do things smartly..
So the spec from what i’ve tested is AGAIN another perma stealth OS type build:
SA CS DE or SA TRK DE gives you the perfect camping tools with the right utilities sniping people from the shadow between 10 and 30K….
It probly won’t be strong for pvp at high level since the set up take way too long (malice generation is slow imo) and won’t work in 1v1 because its too obvious.
The post is just a reflection of my feelings about the game in general ANet give us more and more brainless specs over the years and i think i’ll never find any creative gameplay anymore..
I’ve been scratching my head for hours trying to find any good synergy between DE line and other sets beside rifle, i just didn’t find nuthing. I feel sad.. again
But if you guys got something interesting (maybe i didn’t thought bout everything?) please do share.

Congratz Anet cunts, u finally made me uninstall your S H I T.

(edited by Saku Joe.2857)

The GankEye

in Thief

Posted by: Blackari.2051

Blackari.2051

Strange, I played every weapon setup possible with variety of traitlines combinations and did really well in sPvP and WvW …. DE has just different playstyle than core thief or daredevil and players arent used to both playing with it and against it ….

The GankEye

in Thief

Posted by: Saku Joe.2857

Saku Joe.2857

If u could share what you played it would be nice. TY

Congratz Anet cunts, u finally made me uninstall your S H I T.