The random Patch Note - Reaction

in Thief

Posted by: Zero Day.2594

Zero Day.2594

Thief

• Vigorous Recovery
    • Fixed a bug that prevented this skill from functioning when used with human and sylvari racial healing skills.
  • Exploding Venom Sac (Stolen Skill)
    • Fixed a bug that prevented this skill from showing the combo field ring for allies.

Man, thank god that (recovery) bug got fixed, it was long waited for and very complained about. Now I can go back on my thief and dominate with my human healing spell.

Attachments:

Thief Nerf/Change Wish List. Advice List
Join the TEEFs!

in Thief

Posted by: AlCojester.4316

AlCojester.4316

Ahahahahaha I laughed more than I should have

in Thief

Posted by: SoLeciTO.3490

SoLeciTO.3490

hahahaha it is funny . . . because it makes me cry.

in Thief

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

yeah that was me…

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in Thief

Zero Day.2594

I kind of hope this can be written off as
“We saw something glaring, shiningly, and obviously bugged that a 1 line change without any effort would make it go away. We spent roughly 5-20 seconds applying the fix.”
And not
“We’ve been investigating this issue for 2 years now, gladly today was the day we fixed it. We can now move on to figuring out a cure for ca_nce r. O wait, there’s another bug here we just noticed related to an arbitrary skill/trait no one uses – kitten , got to put the search for the cure on hold.”

Join the TEEFs!

(edited by Zero Day.2594)

in Thief

Posted by: Sir Vincent III.1286

Sir Vincent III.1286

Can it really be worst than this?

‘I swung a nerf bat. I swung a nerf bat again. Hey! I swung it again.’ That’s great.

http://sirvincentiii.com ~ In the beginning…there was Tarnished Coast…
Full set of 5 unique skills for both dual-wield weapon sets: P/P and D/D – Make it happen
PvE – DD/CS/AC – If that didn’t work, roll a Reaper or Revenant.

in Thief

Zero Day.2594

‘I swung a nerf bat. I swung a nerf bat again. Hey! I swung it again.’ That’s great.

That’s true… actually if anything this was a good patch. We weren’t hit with the nerf bat. Rejoice! We don’t always get hit.
Actually…
:/ I think they just forgot to be honest.

Join the TEEFs!

in Thief

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

That’s true… actually if anything this was a good patch. We weren’t hit with the nerf bat. Rejoice! We don’t always get hit.
Actually…

shhhhhh don’t remind them

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in Thief

Posted by: yolo swaggins.2570

yolo swaggins.2570

Actually…

What if they nerfed the nerf bat they specifically nerf thieves with? I mean with that much whacking you’de expect some stains and that would be unsanitary to use it on others.

Liaison for [Teef]
“Please stop complaining about stuff you don’t even know about.” ~Nocta

(edited by yolo swaggins.2570)

in Thief

Zero Day.2594

Actually…

What if they nerfed the nerf bat they specifically nerf thieves with? I mean with that much whacking you’de expect some stains and that would be unsanitary to use it on others.

Pretty sure this is what they use, and the stains just add onto it’s looks.

Attachments:

Join the TEEFs!

in Thief

Posted by: Lux.7169

Lux.7169

hahahaha it is funny . . . because it makes me cry.

[SoF]

in Thief

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

How did they even find those bugs???? Yet they miss all the obvious ones.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

in Thief

Posted by: Tengu.5267

Tengu.5267

we’ve been trolled…. -_-

Human Thief-CD

in Thief

Posted by: Shockwave.1230

Shockwave.1230

This thread is a good example of one reason why ANet makes ninja changes.

Sylvari Elementalist – Mystree Duskbloom (Lv 80)
Norn Guardian – Aurora Lustyr (Lv 80)
Mia A Shadows Glow – Human Thief (Lv 80)

in Thief

Posted by: swinsk.6410

swinsk.6410

This is how I feel about every patch…

Just another noob thief…

in Thief

Posted by: Sir Vincent III.1286

Sir Vincent III.1286

Actually…

lols. They wasted all their Initiatives like noobs…now they backstab us with nerfs from stealth.

http://sirvincentiii.com ~ In the beginning…there was Tarnished Coast…
Full set of 5 unique skills for both dual-wield weapon sets: P/P and D/D – Make it happen
PvE – DD/CS/AC – If that didn’t work, roll a Reaper or Revenant.

in Thief

Zero Day.2594

This thread is a good example of one reason why ANet makes ninja changes.

Yeah, I know I’m supposed to either:
Not say anything.
Be thankful that they made a bug fix.

The thing that kind of throws me off is this:
If they have resources to spare on bug fixes, why not address the bugs that are the most complained about?

Yeah, this change they could have made a ninja change and gotten away with it, more than likely. The only way to justify spending time on this bug fix is that it was randomly spotted and was extremely easy to fix.

The need to make stealth changes means you’re doing (or have done) something wrong.

Join the TEEFs!

in Thief

Posted by: NinjaEd.3946

NinjaEd.3946

Deep down, I think they fired the original designers of thief long ago and have been slowly trying to remove thief from the game because they don’t like it. That or they got a bet going around on who can disappoint thieves the most O.o

Have to say the changes they’ve done to thief seem like they have 0 clue on where they want thief to be. If only there could be some special guidance from the community… rhymes with CDI… oops ><

“I’m waiting for the staff to get off their lunch
break. I feel like they should be back by now..”

in Thief

Zero Day.2594

Deep down, I think they fired the original designers of thief long ago and have been slowly trying to remove thief from the game because they don’t like it. That or they got a bet going around on who can disappoint thieves the most O.o

Have to say the changes they’ve done to thief seem like they have 0 clue on where they want thief to be. If only there could be some special guidance from the community… rhymes with CDI… oops ><

Well to be honest, I think they have some weird direction that they want to take the thief in… I always got the sense that it was a venom sharing groupie or a trapper. Simply because that’s what they’re actively buffing/modifying from patch to patch.

Join the TEEFs!

in Thief

Posted by: Arikyali.5804

Arikyali.5804

Well to be honest, I think they have some weird direction that they want to take the thief in… I always got the sense that it was a venom sharing groupie or a trapper. Simply because that’s what they’re actively buffing/modifying from patch to patch.

-pouts- I’m staying as the hated-stealth-happy thief. You can’t make me change.

in Thief

Zero Day.2594

http://dulfy.net/2014/10/17/gw2-ready-up-pvp-changes-and-class-balance-notes/

There’s that hint again…

Join the TEEFs!

in Thief

Posted by: Lamuness.3570

Lamuness.3570

“Players in stealth can no longer cause glass panels to disappear – so players can’t abuse pulls to causing others to fall through holes”

LOL I get pulled by mesmers and engies worse than thieves…. :\