Theif Vs Ranger+ pets

Theif Vs Ranger+ pets

in Thief

Posted by: Lasarith.6193

Lasarith.6193

Why is it Every time i target a ranger – my Charr Theif, Jumps onto the pet,- instead, of the ranger, im not sure if its working as intended or my Charr has an infinity for pets,

Or to stop me killing the ranger a few seconds faster then i Allready do -Once im next to them.

Theif Vs Ranger+ pets

in Thief

Posted by: ColdSpyder.9082

ColdSpyder.9082

infinity — limitless
affinity — what you’re trying to use

In any case, my thief has no issues with targeting rangers and jumping on them.

Theif Vs Ranger+ pets

in Thief

Posted by: EpicFace.8096

EpicFace.8096

Maybe the charr just wants to hug it.
Imagine a small Asura hugging a bear XD

Theif Vs Ranger+ pets

in Thief

Posted by: Mange.8324

Mange.8324

Nah you’re just targeting wrong, just throw as many dancing daggers as you can after their endurance is gone and lol

Theif Vs Ranger+ pets

in Thief

Posted by: Corvus.1583

Corvus.1583

I haven’t had this issue really. I typically take steps to avoid the pet, like snaring it or drawing it out a long distance from the Ranger and then moving in close with Steal, giving me some time alone with its master.

Corvus Dark, Human Thief
Leader of Tyrian Farmers Union
Tarnished Coast

Theif Vs Ranger+ pets

in Thief

Posted by: Vexus.5423

Vexus.5423

Sounds like a troll post with Charr getting frisky with the pets.

Theif Vs Ranger+ pets

in Thief

Posted by: MrPicklez.6473

MrPicklez.6473

I haven’t had this issue really. I typically take steps to avoid the pet, like snaring it or drawing it out a long distance from the Ranger and then moving in close with Steal, giving me some time alone with its master.

This. Accidentally target the pet? Oops. 4-4-4 roll for initiative 4-4 withdraw for four more initiate (YOU DID SPEC THAT RIGHT?!) 4-4 steal for initiative…. 4. Ranger still alive? Buy an extra dagger, spec for three initiatve on weapon swap, swap weapons, hit 4.

Option 2 –
Buy 40% condition duration food, put two 10% cripple duration sigils on your daggers, get 20% condition duration from runes, spec 30 points into power for an additional 30% condition duration.

4-4-4-4….. walk away while they limp for the next two minutes because noobs don’t take cure condition skills. Don’t kill them, let them live. Just make them think about what they’ve done.

Theif Vs Ranger+ pets

in Thief

Posted by: Xecil.2798

Xecil.2798

^ option 2 sounds like a kitten move… And I love it.

Theif Vs Ranger+ pets

in Thief

Posted by: grubnick.7849

grubnick.7849

Use shortbow on the ranger. The auto attack shot bounces off the pet and hits the ranger twice. If pet is dead then switch to melee. Easy.

Thief main plus a few alts – Sanctum of Rall