Theif trap patch

Theif trap patch

in Thief

Posted by: FOKOZUYNEN.8206

FOKOZUYNEN.8206

Well i think now a loot of people will get happy that Thief got nerfed. Nerf Wars 2… ..so traps have strike damage but since affect stealth indirect i have a questikn when Anet will fix the the fact that on traits is say apply torment when interrupt and is not working from traps even if Traps have interrupts?

Theif trap patch

in Thief

Posted by: DemonSeed.3528

DemonSeed.3528

Speaking of which, now with the change to the way traps work, does it synergise well with revealed training? Is there no icd for revealed training?
Update: yes it works :x

(edited by DemonSeed.3528)

Theif trap patch

in Thief

Posted by: Ramoth.9064

Ramoth.9064

Speaking of which, now with the change to the way traps work, does it synergise well with revealed training? Is there no icd for revealed training?
Update: yes it works :x

Hmm interesting, put down a trip wire, backstab, they trip, you get buff, 111111oneone1 profit

Theif trap patch

in Thief

Posted by: Bigpapasmurf.5623

Bigpapasmurf.5623

Ive started using Revealed Training recently and I must say, I am loving it (with D/P, there’s no shortage of revealing myself for that boost)

- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/MC_Celestia
- I am currently a main thief roamer for SF in WvW. LOVE ME!
- {SOAP} Solo/Havoc roamer, lover of good fights

Theif trap patch

in Thief

Posted by: babazhook.6805

babazhook.6805

Ive started using Revealed Training recently and I must say, I am loving it (with D/P, there’s no shortage of revealing myself for that boost)

Try it with shadow trap

Theif trap patch

in Thief

Bigpapasmurf.5623

Try it with shadow trap

Theres been too many people complaining about LoS issues and it not working the way it should (I believe thats the same trap)

Theif trap patch

in Thief

Posted by: babazhook.6805

babazhook.6805

Try it with shadow trap

Theres been too many people complaining about LoS issues and it not working the way it should (I believe thats the same trap)

Do not worry about the long port.

Do not worry about the port at all. Drop it right on the enemy and the trigger goes off. You respond to the trigger and now have 5 seconds added stealth if you wish. fury and 10 stacks might.

If you do use it on a longer port it just takes a bit of practice to learn areas it can be used. I have used it a lot, just as example , porting from Bay keep gate to the sentry SW c on an enemy triggering it. I appear right behind the guy who is oblivious to my presence for a nice spike of damage.

You can also make like you running away, drop it and port behind the bad guy stealthed even as he pursues. No need to line up a backstab as you are already behind him.

Theif trap patch

in Thief

Bigpapasmurf.5623

Try it with shadow trap

Do not worry about the long port.

Do not worry about the port at all. Drop it right on the enemy and the trigger goes off. You respond to the trigger and now have 5 seconds added stealth if you wish. fury and 10 stacks might.

If you do use it on a longer port it just takes a bit of practice to learn areas it can be used. I have used it a lot, just as example , porting from Bay keep gate to the sentry SW c on an enemy triggering it. I appear right behind the guy who is oblivious to my presence for a nice spike of damage.

You can also make like you running away, drop it and port behind the bad guy stealthed even as he pursues. No need to line up a backstab as you are already behind him.

I may have to look into this. I currently use Impairing Daggers atm which is really nice in keeping them in place for their deletion.