Theorycrafter-Thieves

Theorycrafter-Thieves

in Thief

Posted by: AEFA.9035

AEFA.9035

I suggest to please stop sharing post patch thieves build in the forum section. If I remember correctly, this has been addressed as well.

I for one have a few builds for post patch nerf, let’s keep that to ourselves and to those “OP thief” crowds.

Attachments:

Success is my only option, failure is not.

Theorycrafter-Thieves

in Thief

Posted by: Raine.1394

Raine.1394

Agreed. GW2 is one game where the sharing of information is a positive detriment to the game—not just for thieves, but all professions. Absent a capacity for critical thought, no information is probably the safer route.

Theorycrafter-Thieves

in Thief

Posted by: Arganthium.5638

Arganthium.5638

I’m actually… Going to agree with this. I’ll leave the builds in my sig open for all to see (if they want to), but I’m not releasing any more information about my builds, personally. I created a very nice build recently that I’m absolutely loving… Don’t plan on sharing it, though. Not with some of these crowds.

Thief|Mesmer|
Theorycrafter

Theorycrafter-Thieves

in Thief

Posted by: Fenrir.4237

Fenrir.4237

Yep, totally agree. If only Thieves before us didn’t spoon feed so many of the Thief-whiners and actually learned how to counter the class by themselves. Heck there are STILL idiots arguing that stealth and being able to run away is OP.

Everything good about us has been nerfed to kitten. Stealth will always be a kittenty mechanic anyways due to positional requirement which your enemy controls, he controls his own back, and if done right, you’ll rarely if ever be able to BS him whilst losing out tons of time by unneccesary stalling gaining him most of his abilities off-cd easily this way while ALSO being able to damage us pretty kitten easily by AoE and chain AAs easily.

Theorycrafter-Thieves

in Thief

Posted by: Scootabuser.4915

Scootabuser.4915

Not a single kitten was given about OP that day.

Attachments:

Insert Personal Achievements and/or Youtube Channel Here