Thief Build Issues...A real problem

in Thief

Posted by: PrimeEvil.2067

PrimeEvil.2067

Hello community this is not my first post about Thief class, mainly about builds.

I love the Thief class in this game, since WoW i am a huge fan about rogue/thief class, but i always found it difficult to find or manage to structure a good build; my aim is pve (for the moment), but i wissh also to do pvp and i was thinking if anyone knows a very good pve/pvp build (mix of both)?

I aim for a build in wich i use daggers in both hands, and to do lots, lots of damage but if possible with nice survival capability and HP, thoughness etc…

If possible some sites or videos with all the build, gear, stats etc all explained.

Thank you all…Please HELP!

Prime

in Thief

Posted by: Miserymachine.7512

Miserymachine.7512

If you look at the top of this page you’ll see a build sticky. Or just search for d/d build etc.

in Thief

Posted by: evilapprentice.6379

evilapprentice.6379

If you’re absolutely set on a dagger in both hands, that’s on you.

Dagger/Pistol a vastly superior choice for a litany of reasons, mainly because of how viciously and over zealously dagger OH was unjustly nerfed a while back. Honestly, just go find a good D/P build on the boards and use that if you’re interested in big hits and survivability.

If you’re a thief and haven’t
pre-ordered HOT at this point,
save yourself the money and don’t bother.

in Thief

Posted by: Arganthium.5638

Arganthium.5638

If you’re absolutely set on a dagger in both hands, that’s on you.

Dagger/Pistol a vastly superior choice for a litany of reasons, mainly because of how viciously and over zealously dagger OH was unjustly nerfed a while back. Honestly, just go find a good D/P build on the boards and use that if you’re interested in big hits and survivability.

This. D/D makes use of only three skills, of which it tends to be the first does relatively little without stealth, the second will make people call you a noob and can be countered (particularly easily by bunkers), and the third is really quite weak.

Thief|Mesmer|
Theorycrafter