Thief Down State Under Water

in Thief

Posted by: AikijinX.6258

AikijinX.6258

I mean. Why even have one underwater. Literally. The most use less downstate ability that has ever been warranted to be part of a thief’s kitten nal of skills. Revamp the skills, or change them entirely, or just let us insta die after being downed.

Maguuma
AikijinX- [Mada] [MILF] [HUNT] 7.3k Thief Hours
Defend Your Back

in Thief

Posted by: Turk.5460

Turk.5460

How’d you even get downed underwater? Just gotta rotate spear 5 and dodges until their zerg gets bored and leaves you alone!

-Fort Aspenwood- [UNIV] [TLC] [ShW]
-Sorrow’s Furnace-

in Thief

AikijinX.6258

How’d you even get downed underwater? Just gotta rotate spear 5 and dodges until their zerg gets bored and leaves you alone!

HAHA Oh trust me man. I’ve got a video of me being chased by 5 people underwater I may even show that as bloopers in my next montage it was funny, they couldn’t kill me. But the one time i was killed, I downed a guy underwater, and then a good ole DH sniped me from land, and i was unable to finish off my downed foe while I myself was in downstate, because number 1. I was to kitten slow to swim to him, and the stuff we throw at them aint even worth throwing (auto attack), and not to mention a KICK (number 2 downed ability) like. what. Who ever designed the underwater skills for Thief needs to re-evaluate.

Maguuma
Defend Your Back

in Thief

Posted by: Fat Disgrace.4275

Fat Disgrace.4275

unless you run acro, i would like you to show us how you are able to use #5 long enough for a zerg to get bored lol. also most of the time you’re in the water is because you are escaping with low inative in the first place. what i like to do is have roll for inative, spear gun #3 then #5.

Fat Disgrace (banned) Man Flu Survivor – war/The Cabbage -Thief (gunners hold / [TaG])

gw1 – healing signet/frenzy/charge

in Thief

Posted by: Yannir.4132

Yannir.4132

As far as ANet is concerned, underwater combat doesn’t exist.

Yannir for males. (guard,thief,war,ele)
Sonya for females. (necro,rev,ranger,mes,engi)
All classes lvl 80.

in Thief

AikijinX.6258

unless you run acro, i would like you to show us how you are able to use #5 long enough for a zerg to get bored lol. also most of the time you’re in the water is because you are escaping with low inative in the first place. what i like to do is have roll for inative, spear gun #3 then #5.

I can assure you that you don’t need to be Acro to be able to pull off a successful evasion spam from a Zerg, although! Acro does help ALOT better, to troll more. I have a multiple clips of me doing outnumbered in water. 2v1, 3v1. I will Post later on today of a 5-6 man hunting me down. 2 min video of them Trying to kill me all whilst I’m evading 70% of their attacks. I still managed to down their Thief twice in the water too. It was a DH, Thief, and 3 or 4 others. I will Post later on today , need to get to class now ): was going to leave it for my montage but I’ll display it today

P.S. I’m DA/TR/DD

Maguuma
Defend Your Back

in Thief

AikijinX.6258

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B82owPSwoCObTXhFUzhULUFfVzQ

Here’s the video I said id Post. The middle all the till the end is where the 5-6 people jump in the water to try to help. Lul

Like I said before Acro can serve to provide near God like evasion in the water, I’m DA, and i was just doing it for Luls, plus I’m very comfortable fighting anything in the water, including a ranger. I’ve learned to get comfortable on land and sea.

Maguuma
Defend Your Back

(edited by AikijinX.6258)