Thief Summons

Thief Summons

in Thief

Posted by: Jortakk.6792

Jortakk.6792

Just want to throw some ideas out there for some skills that are almost never (or never) used.

General Summoned Thieves
- Make them scale competitively with levels, up to 2064 armour, 11645 health, 1560 precision, 560 ferocity, 1050 condition damage and 2050 power at level 80.
- Allow the summons use stealth attacks, contribute to point capture and use current weapon skills.
- Allow the male summon to use vital shot.
- Allow the female summon to dodge.
- Remove the female summon’s scorpion wire.

Ambush
- Reduce cooldown to 30 s.
- Reduce summon duration to 10 s.

Thieves Guild
- Make it a trap instead of a deception.
- Reduce summon duration to 15 s (makes it similar to rampage/signet of humility in that they are huge game changers in 1v1s, but rather than it being defensive it just gives a huge dps increase).

(edited by Jortakk.6792)

Thief Summons

in Thief

Posted by: Bigpapasmurf.5623

Bigpapasmurf.5623

Just want to throw some ideas out there for some skills that are almost never (or never) used.

General Summoned Thieves
- Make them scale competitively with levels, up to 2064 armour, 11645 health, 1560 precision, 560 ferocity, 1050 condition damage and 2050 power at level 80.
- Allow the summons use stealth attacks, contribute to point capture and use current weapon skills.
- Allow the male summon to use vital shot.
- Allow the female summon to dodge.
- Remove the female summon’s scorpion wire.

Ambush
- Reduce cooldown to 30 s.
- Reduce summon duration to 10 s.

Thieves Guild
- Make it a trap instead of a deception.
- Reduce summon duration to 15 s (makes it similar to rampage/signet of humility in that they are huge game changers in 1v1s, but rather than it being defensive it just gives a huge dps increase).

I understand what you are getting at, however as I posted a topic yesterday, Thieves guild needs a reduction in CD for more people to actually use it. I like the trap idea, however with my current set up, deception also works. If they finally fill more gaps for the elite (add an elite signet and an elite trap to complete their categories) they would need to replace the deception elite. Where there is a trap that summons a thief, Thieves Guild could work as a trap as well.

If they took your idea, but reduced the base CD to, lets say ~90s then that would be better and still balanced.

- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/MC_Celestia
- I am currently a main thief roamer for SF in WvW. LOVE ME!
- {SOAP} Solo/Havoc roamer, lover of good fights

Thief Summons

in Thief

Posted by: ISKBBQ.3506

ISKBBQ.3506

I actually made a build where I can have 7 thieves at once. It’s gimmicky ill admit, but it’s super fun to see!

Thief Summons

in Thief

Posted by: Bigpapasmurf.5623

Bigpapasmurf.5623

I actually made a build where I can have 7 thieves at once. It’s gimmicky ill admit, but it’s super fun to see!

I would actually be interested in seeing this build,lol. I love seeing diff gimmick builds.

- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/MC_Celestia
- I am currently a main thief roamer for SF in WvW. LOVE ME!
- {SOAP} Solo/Havoc roamer, lover of good fights

Thief Summons

in Thief

Posted by: ISKBBQ.3506

ISKBBQ.3506

Thief Summons

in Thief

Posted by: Wargameur.6950

Wargameur.6950

You can also stack more than 30 stacks of poison with thief guild + ambush + spider venom + poison field ( shortbow )

It’s a gimmick as well, but I was exploring those double shortbow builds

main ~ Esper Jace (Thief )/ Ellundril Jiluan
(mesmer ) – EU [Teef]

Thief Summons

in Thief

Posted by: Zero Day.2594

Zero Day.2594

I actually remember using that build way back when, and it was good. The summoned thieves add a bit more damage, but their main role is to add distractions/chaos/panic/confusion/surprise (who the kitten uses summoned thiefs!?!? who is this guy – dead). Bonus if you can mimic the summoned thief’s looks on your actual character.

Thief Nerf/Change Wish List. Advice List
Join the TEEFs!

Thief Summons

in Thief

Posted by: ISKBBQ.3507

ISKBBQ.3507

I did do that if you watched my video!

Thief Summons

in Thief

Posted by: Zero Day.2594

Zero Day.2594

I did do that if you watched my video!

:P From a video’s perspective, you’re always in the center – so it doesn’t give the same effect… You did look very close to them, i think you were going for the male P/P one right?

Thief Nerf/Change Wish List. Advice List
Join the TEEFs!

Thief Summons

in Thief

Posted by: ISKBBQ.3507

ISKBBQ.3507

its just sneak thief armor…. and I just looked up the colors