Posted by: Shelledfade.6435

Shelledfade.6435

So when are they getting nerfed Anet?

(edited by Moderator)

Thief damage is OP

in Thief

Posted by: Rukia.4802

Rukia.4802

At this point it’s extremely obvious that people are hopping on the “thieves are overpowered” train for the hell of it. L2P, I have no problems obliterating thieves on my war and mesmer unless I’m already down to half health at which point, they should be able to burst because that’s all they got besides backstab crits.

I know may come as a surprise to many of you, but you can utilize cripple, teleports, invisibility, daze, endurance, and immob among other things. It may not be GW1, but it’s still Guild Wars. Build against the meta. Bring counters, you imbeciles.

“I find this rain quite pleasant, it feels as though raindrops are blessing our victory”

Thief damage is OP

in Thief

Posted by: Infuser.9685

Infuser.9685

Word.

I kinda love thieves ive heard ppl saying ranger and necros are the worst pvp classes and i rarely lose 1v1 on my ranger. Specialy vs thiefs…

Instead of wasting ur time on “nerf post” try use it to learn ur class.

U L L
80 lvl Norn Ranger
Seafarer’s Rest

Thief damage is OP

in Thief

Posted by: mickers.2715

mickers.2715

Not all the classes have counters to thiefs, mesmers and warriors are really good against thiefs because mesmers can go invisible themselves while doing dmg through images and warriors have shield block endure pain along with nice damage.

Do you use the signet of stone for your ranger infuser? or the signet of renewal.

(edited by mickers.2715)

Thief damage is OP

in Thief

Posted by: Nemo.6295

Nemo.6295

Funny I find warriors kind of easy. Maybe I didn’t run into any that got to learn their class, but I can kite a warrior for… ever with pistols. As for thieves being OP, I honestly don’t know, i’ve spent too little time in PVP to for an opinion and besides, most PVP in GW2 is swarm-based and it’s kind of difficult to appreciate. The only “OP” thing next to other classes is the fact that as a thief I can avoid dying most of the time thanks to the brief form of stealth in GW2.

Thief damage is OP

in Thief

Posted by: Infuser.9685

Infuser.9685

@ mickers

None. I use short/long bow. “Guard me” skill is a must and i combine 2 pets with knock downs ( as soon as one use its knock own ability i swap to 2nd one ) Also knock down from longbow combined with slows from shortbow/traps and thief bearly touch u. Also i dodge alot and when im out of stamina i use Lightning reflexes which is another dodge + stamina refill. Also on short bow 3rd skills is also evade. I rly dont know how can any melee prof touch u with all that cc.

When they waste their invis use Quickening Zephyr with shortbow for max dmg burst.

I use rune with 60% chance of con removal on crit on my bows to remove bleeds/roots.

U L L
80 lvl Norn Ranger
Seafarer’s Rest

(edited by Infuser.9685)

Thief damage is OP

in Thief

Posted by: Geiir.7603

Geiir.7603

If a thief has a redicolously high damage he’s probably a glass canon, which is pretty easy to kill I you know how to.

Troll post?

Melder – Thief

Thief damage is OP

in Thief

Posted by: Madness.5810

Madness.5810

So when are they getting nerfed Anet?

HAHAHA,

Maybe now is a good idea to going back where you came from? lets say wow? thats the place where they whined about rogues at first as well. GW2 profs are all pretty good balanced and YES 1 class is a counter of another. Im engineer myself and our worst nightmare is a thief, but I found ways to survive and kill them. So many options in all prof their builds just dont expect you to be able to defeat ALL classes on just 1 class that easely

Thief damage is OP

in Thief

Posted by: KnightFire.2597

KnightFire.2597

I’d like to know how thieves are OP? I’m pretty good with my thief and get my share of kills but I’d hardly call them OP.

Dark Knightfire – Thief | Kal Knightfire – Warrior | Spoiler Knightfire – Ranger

Thief damage is OP

in Thief

Posted by: ceherer.8653

ceherer.8653

Hey come on! The Thief in it’s glory ist the definition of OP, unfair, exploiting, stealing,……
It’s the Thiefs nature to be as annoying as possible, so doing a lot of damage, going into stealth, having unfair skills is part of the class/gameplay.
And there are ways to kill a thief

Thief damage is OP

in Thief

Posted by: antiviolence.7160

antiviolence.7160

Everyone wants any class that they’re not playing nerfed. True story.