Thief forum is the new mesmer forum

in Thief

Posted by: Lenaios.2781

Lenaios.2781

- Every thief will tell you that it’s the most “skillful” profession.
- Every thief is also a very very good above the rest player.
- Every thief thinks any change in the game is a direct nerf to them.
- Every thief is convinced that they take the most effort as a player.
- Every thief thinks that people who play other professions are bad and need to L2P
- Every thief thinks that nobody else can play thief like he/she does.
- Every thief player blames the game balance when they make a mistake

Note: This is a semi joke but also a serious one, this forum has become what mesmer forum used to be and vice versa. This is mostly due to thieves being as powerful as mesmer’s are now before the trait revamp.

in Thief

Posted by: Amante.8109

Amante.8109

Other than making broad generalizations—many of which don’t line up—what point are you trying to make with this “serious joke”, exactly?

in Thief

Lenaios.2781

Straight to defense eh? Just like mesmer forums used to be :P

in Thief

Amante.8109

Seriously, I see no content in your post other than “mesmers and thieves have switched positions in terms of disenfranchisement”. Good job, I guess? Countless people in and out of this forum have made such an observation already, and without the passive-aggressive digs thrown in to boot.

in Thief

Lenaios.2781

The only one being passive-aggressive is you, you know you could see this as fun but you take it all too seriously. It’s just a game.

in Thief

Amante.8109

No, I’m pretty sure I’m being plain old aggressive, because I find your posts a complete waste of everyone’s time.

in Thief

Lenaios.2781

Seems we have that in common then.

in Thief

Posted by: Midi.8359

Midi.8359

Can confirm Amante plays thief better than anyone else. Can also confirm that I play thief better than anyone else.

And Lenaios, I’m not sure about you. But I’m getting the vibe that you too, also play thief better than anyone else.

… On a slightly more serious note. I see people say thief takes a lot of skill to play. Saying a class takes THE most skill to play is an entirely different matter however.

in Thief

Posted by: Scribbles.3974

Scribbles.3974

take it away jackie…

Attachments:

Dark Lotusblossom – 80 Thief
Bedroom Knights. [Sock]
Sea of Sorrows

in Thief

Lenaios.2781

Yes nobody comes close to my skill as a thief

I also play a mesmer(better than anyone else) and the forums really have swapped place in terms of whats written in there. So this post was just joking about that

(edited by Lenaios.2781)

in Thief

Posted by: Darius.2651

Darius.2651

Note: This is a semi joke but also a serious one,

Would you please stop whining about people having serious responses when you said yourself that this is serious. If people respond appropriately then don’t just call them angry.

in Thief

Lenaios.2781

Note: This is a semi joke but also a serious one,

Would you please stop whining about people having serious responses when you said yourself that this is serious. If people respond appropriately then don’t just call them angry.

Ok, Let me rephrase it: Semi joke but serious observation. good for you? or maybe you would like special services only mesm…erm thieves are entitled to?