Thief get nothing

Thief get nothing

in Thief

Posted by: Leolas.6273

Leolas.6273

So now after Mesmer/Ele Skillbar i have a question Anet.Why does the thief get nothing more than a kittening cleave and some nonsens buff like 1,5 seks stability(which nobody traits)? All other Classes become reworks and some nice stuff(Or overpowered things like mesmer auto Torment).
Did some of the devs even play a thief?

(edited by Leolas.6273)

Thief get nothing

in Thief

Posted by: Ritt.3069

Ritt.3069

Thieves;
-Will get nerfed directly, and gain useless buffs to useless traits and skills.
-Will get indirectly nerfed by all the other (war excluded) classes getting small-to-big buffs.
-Nerfalicious. GG anet.

That said, I will still love my thief even with the nerfs.

William Van Dine/Aria Entreri/Weaver of the Dream
Thousand Lakes Alliance [TLA], Desolation
4 Champion titles, solo/duoq Legend, best old LB rank 64.

Thief get nothing

in Thief

Posted by: Grebcol.5984

Grebcol.5984

Yup patchday will be a sad day.Only P/D will now be effectiv but it is boring to play….

Thief get nothing

in Thief

Ritt.3069

P/D will still be crap as it will not be able to cap points. Same goes for all stealth-heavy attrition builds. S/D and D/P will still be meta, but will require a lot more to be successful than pre-patch.

Thief get nothing

in Thief

Posted by: lvis.3824

lvis.3824

we can only pray that Anet did not release all upcoming changes, otherwise it will be a hard time in the next 6 month…

Sure, we still be #1 in decapping and our burst is only nerfed as S/D – but it feels somewhat “unfair” -

The last cool changes for thief was over a year ago , with the balancepatch from the 25th June 2013.

Since that day, most of us play the same Traits and the same Utils, and Anet does nothing to change that, nothing.

Sure, next patch we can play buffbot going full in SA and picking any venom trait available, but this is not what ANY thief wants.

Thief get nothing

in Thief

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Saw thief nerfs comming miles away because it is literary thieves ever get every patch, any actual buffs or just bug fixes is not an option and never was i guess.

Saw engi buffs comming miles away because that is all Anet ever does.

Torment on brainless scepter AA for mesmers though? Time to find a new game… any suggestions?

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

Thief get nothing

in Thief

Posted by: caveman.5840

caveman.5840

ya i have ben looking for a new game …. one with a fun stealth/ninja assassin feel

thief is my baby !
but anet is throwing them out on the street like an orphan

(edited by caveman.5840)

Thief get nothing

in Thief

Posted by: darres.8203

darres.8203

mmmm…i heard wildstar is pretty fun
i don’t know if i want to get into WoW
i’ll give ff14 a try, heard a lot of good things about it

Thief get nothing

in Thief

Posted by: Zero Day.2594

Zero Day.2594

mmmm…i heard wildstar is pretty fun
i don’t know if i want to get into WoW
i’ll give ff14 a try, heard a lot of good things about it

WildStar → NCSoft ~= ANet

Thief Nerf/Change Wish List. Advice List
Join the TEEFs!

Thief get nothing

in Thief

caveman.5840

mmm i am good on wild star… ill pass lol…. i am waiting for black desert online ….a sandbox mmorpg
but it is not out in the u.s.a yet :S

would be nice if anet could shine a lil love to the thieves …
and make “compensations” with some nerfs

but some skills/traits are just broken or outdated

and we r the only class that has a whole set of utility skills …. “traps” cough cough that are so bad no one would miss them if they where not even there

(edited by caveman.5840)

Thief get nothing

in Thief

Posted by: T raw.4658

T raw.4658

You did get something

A nerf bat and a new kittenty cleave kill yourself on all those clones

Thief get nothing

in Thief

Posted by: babazhook.6805

babazhook.6805

Non stealth thieves will be dead man walking. Nothing was given in the way of extra condition damage cleanses and there is going to be a lot more conditions along with much more powerful direct attacks.

Stealth will be the only reliable means of a cleanse of all these torments and other conditions that will be flying around and a reveal of 6 seconds means LESS cleansing by the thief then there already is. (Every reveal used means 2 less cleanses)

There is going to be a whole lot of thieves dropping dead real quick after these changes.

Of all the professions I play the changes to the thief do the least in a positive way. Contrary to claims made by warriors, I do not see the adrenaline nerfs as overly harsh and I am going to retrait my own warrior for the cleanse a condition every 4 seconds just by swapping weapons. Who needs cleansing ire?

The Mesmer changes are significant and of all the ones seen so far probably the class that has done the best so far out of the announced changes.

so far I would rate from most improved to least.

Mesmer
Ranger
Engineer , Elementalist , warrior

BIG gap

Thief.

I think we are in for a lot of grief.

Thief get nothing

in Thief

Posted by: Aguri.2896

Aguri.2896

Sometimes I wonder if thieves just get nerfed to make the warriors happy since they are the majority. Who in their right mind would think this class needs a nerf? What it needs are viable traps, venoms and non-stealth reliant builds (nerfing stealth ones doesn’t help with that, all it does is make the thief over-all weaker rather than adding to build diversity)

Seriously, in PvP I either focus thieves because they are a free kill or ignore them because they do no damage and don’t contribute to point capture. Thief needs help, big time.

I’m only here because sometimes I just like to watch things burn.

Thief get nothing

in Thief

Posted by: Trice.4598

Trice.4598

so far I would rate from most improved to least.

Mesmer
Ranger
Engineer , Elementalist , warrior

BIG gap

Thief.

I think we are in for a lot of grief.

Don’t worry, guardian will join you soon enough

Thief get nothing

in Thief

Posted by: vincecontix.1264

vincecontix.1264

They buffed pu condi mesmer that run scepter by giving scepter auto attacks torment!!! I cannot believe this ridiculous buff.

Shikamaru X Thief, Warrior, Mesmer, Engi(FT leader)
Highest ranked reached 28 soloq
Isle of Janthir

Thief get nothing

in Thief

Leolas.6273

now i think i will also stop with gw 2….this is disgusting.

Thief get nothing

in Thief

Ritt.3069

They buffed pu condi mesmer that run scepter by giving scepter auto attacks torment!!! I cannot believe this ridiculous buff.

Behold, the skillful play anet has advertized! We will soon have PU mesmers auto attacking torment and simultenously creating clones that stack even more torment! The torment, the clones, the thrill! Along with the changes to turrets that promote smart play, longbow ranger and soon-to-be spirit weapons, gw2 will finally be able to truly make its transaction into e-sports. Look forward to it everyone!

Thief get nothing

in Thief

caveman.5840

cant wait lol …..torment on auto attack ‘____’

plz buff condition removal in acrobatic trait line “pain response” is garbage as a condition remove

(edited by caveman.5840)

Thief get nothing

in Thief

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

I myself hoped they’d finally plant some solid condi-clear/sustain options in Acrobatics.
I’ve said for months that folk wonder why Thieves go heavy SA? Hell, they’re rather well
pushed into doing so. Needless to say, I’d like to see some love for stealthless builds and frigging P/P.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

Thief get nothing

in Thief

Leolas.6273

Advent this will not be happen because Thief is OP. Next patch there will be next Nerv Bat incoming….

Thief get nothing

in Thief

Posted by: Raiyo.1584

Raiyo.1584

i main a mesmer but i play thief lately , anyways . for us mesmers its really no fun at all getting blind spammed to death or gettign wrecked by condi thieves . let stand that thieves have so many ways to tele port to their target or can dodge almost everything a mesmer throws at him. thats really unfair . do u guys think we like that ? getting wrecked while we couldnt do anything ? we surely dont

Thief get nothing

in Thief

caveman.5840

the fact we only get nerfs with out compensation of anything has left us with nothing but

broken skills untouched for ever / useless traits / utilities

and out dated skills ……. “pain response” will be broken by a torment auto attack…..
and it is not really all that good now for dealing with conditions !

and nerfs with out any compensation…. s/d larcenous strike

only class that has a whole set of utility skills … “traps” … that r so bad no one would be mad if they got rid of them all together

i am glad they r trying to make the mesmer better i play one to but …
i dont know if torment auto attack is the way to go about it
at least while leaving people in the dark

but thief is falling apart as everything grows around it.

if u dont want thieves to use one build like all thieves
than we need workable traits / utilities and skills …. or we are boxed in to 1 or 2 builds !

if u dont want to fight a bunch of condi thief’s …. than let us play sword dagger and other builds !

(edited by caveman.5840)

Thief get nothing

in Thief

Posted by: babazhook.6805

babazhook.6805

Outside of stealth PAIN response has a 30 second cooldown. It does not remove confusion or torment. It all but useless as we move forwards.

Shadowstep has a 50 second cooldown. In 50 seconds a thief without stealth will be dead no matter how many times he “dodges” an attack.

Some used blinds to help those conditions off, but that becomes harder to do.

Some suggested a remove condition on dodge WITH a 10 second cooldown and that was seen by many as “too powerful”.

With more torment out there even a thief with access to stealth will have to hope that torment cleansed as they stand still in hiding hoping it cleanses as moving with it on doubles damage.

Yet I can walk around as a warrior in 3500 armor with 26000 hps regenning health with a 4 second condition removal that does not burn INI or take a dodge to use. It just swap a weaponset. No downside at all.

I really was hoping a non stealth thief using p/p would be viable. It is not to be. It is going to have to be stealth and even with the added reveals they will kitten and moan about stealth NOT because it OP but because it “frustrating”.

I suspect we will see more conditions added to the Necro so as to ensure they remain the “Masters of condition damage” given these changes to Mesmer which just made leapfrog gains in that regard.

(edited by babazhook.6805)

Thief get nothing

in Thief

Posted by: Bustum.4723

Bustum.4723

i heard that ArcheAge is coming on september, look really good and is free!!!

Thief get nothing

in Thief

caveman.5840

i would love for this game to be one i want to come back to .
even after new titles come out .

but if they keep this up there wont be much love

thief does not need much but dont forget about us !

Thief get nothing

in Thief

Posted by: Blueskylightdragon.4876

Blueskylightdragon.4876

Well. Some players will still exploit things anyway. I ever saw a thief using all signet and activate all of them at once for 25 stacks of might and then find a target , C and D and backstab = instant down. No one gonna help because it always target the weakling.

Yep. Thief deserves more nerfs. (I main PvP thief by myself but did not use exploit technics.)

Thief get nothing

in Thief

Posted by: T raw.4658

T raw.4658

Wait what

Did some just call the 5 6 0 0 3 full signet OP?

Thief get nothing

in Thief

Posted by: Jayden Ennok.3687

Jayden Ennok.3687

Wait what

No, he called it exploit. xD

Underworld Vabbi 1.5yr

Thief get nothing

in Thief

Posted by: Geiir.7603

Geiir.7603

Wait what

No, he called it exploit. xD

How that ever be called OP or an exploit?! You basically put heal, 3 utilities and your elite on cooldown. So if that is dodged the thief is like a free kill… He even say he play thief in PvP, guess he’s talking about WvW and not sPvP.

Melder – Thief

Thief get nothing

in Thief

Ritt.3069

Complaining about useless builds and coming to the conclusion that the whole thief class in general is overpowered and needs nerfing. Lol, just lol. I call warrior in disguise or a wvw hero.

(edited by Ritt.3069)

Thief get nothing

in Thief

Advent.6193

Eh. I guess a WvW Hero is a different animal than a WvW Player. Hell, I actively enjoy scrappin Thieves, especially as Thief or Mesmer. It’s all about the mindgame, and who falls to it first.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]

Thief get nothing

in Thief

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

25 might stacking on a thief before engaging would require a 0/6/6/0/2 D/P + D/D build and 8 seconds of setup time and bad engage which will deal strictly less damage than 5/6/0/0/3 and leaves very little room in weapon utilities for anything but this kind of play.

There is no such thing as activating five signets because there is no elite signet skill.

Apparently sacrificing heal and all of your utilties is an exploit for extra damage. Who knew. I guess a greatsword/axe warrior with FGJ, Frenzy, and Signet of Might passive is exploiting, too, despite it being bad.

He’s just talking out of his bum.

Thief get nothing

in Thief

Posted by: Cam Ron.4170

Cam Ron.4170

Well. Some players will still exploit things anyway. I ever saw a thief using all signet and activate all of them at once for 25 stacks of might and then find a target , C and D and backstab = instant down. No one gonna help because it always target the weakling.

Yep. Thief deserves more nerfs. (I main PvP thief by myself but did not use exploit technics.)

LOL exploit? It’s how the trait is MEANT to be used. Also, zero stun breaks and weak for anything other than eliminating single targets.

Also: p/p may actually be viable. Their main damage skill got 20% reduced cast time (pretty darn big), as well as getting a 150 range buff (14%). So now, Blinding power isnt as good/cheap, but they can pump out their damage 20% faster from 14% farther away.

Fear the Haste + unload spam (thats what Ill be using an you’ll be complaing about around november)

(edited by Cam Ron.4170)

Thief get nothing

in Thief

Posted by: stof.9341

stof.9341

LOL exploit? It’s how the trait is MEANT to be used. Also, zero stun breaks and weak for anything other than eliminating single targets.

Also: p/p may actually be viable. Their main damage skill got 20% reduced cast time (pretty darn big), as well as getting a 150 range buff (14%). So now, Blinding power isnt as good/cheap, but they can pump out their damage 20% faster from 14% farther away.

Fear the Haste + unload spam (thats what Ill be using an you’ll be complaing about around november)

Pumping out the damage faster will not recharge your initiative faster.

Thief get nothing

in Thief

Posted by: Kicast.1459

Kicast.1459

Lol…thieves qqing on a patch nor delivered yet….
You have pushed all zerkers outside meta for more than one year…
As long as it is the case and as long as you are meta…you deserve more nerfs.

Honnestly you will in the end deserve more nerf in initiative : regen rate lowered or more expensive skills..maybe both.

Really hope anet has understood the cancer you are for the others.

Thief get nothing

in Thief

Posted by: oversoul soldier.1742

oversoul soldier.1742

Honnestly you will in the end deserve more nerf in initiative : regen rate lowered or more expensive skills..maybe both.

Funny that you’re coming here and calling us a cancer. It seems to me the class that most people have been associating with cancer as of late is mesmer due to the proposed torment on AA skill change for scepter. Even more ironic is that you spend most of your time as a forum warrior for mesmers. I think we can all disregard your hyperbole and clear anti-thief agenda.

Thief get nothing

in Thief

Posted by: cptn skyz.8706

cptn skyz.8706

Yeah i decided to give up on thief it makes me sad bcuz i put alot of time and money into it now its useless in every part of the game i tried all the class in the game and honestly every classes is easy mode compared to thief lol no jokes even our stealth is useless lots of ranged skill target u even in stealh (rapid fire , binding blade and more ) our dmg is good but not enough for our survival , we do have good mobility (probably gonna get nerf duhh ) i could go on but ill change subject and talk about a good replacer for gw2 . i saw some1 talk about black desert online THAT GAME LOOKS AWSOME gonna try it out and i played archeage beta and i got to say WOW its EPICLY AWSOME LVL 10000000000+ lol its was the the elder scrolls online wanted to do but could not and has alot of thing gw2 dont have (like a good end game looool ) pvp is fun . the world is amasing its really nice honeslty i could tell you guys alot about the game but it would take days to talk about everything it has lol . anyways you guys should try it out . the only good thing about GW2 is the combat gameplay which is really Good i got to give it credit for that i really hope anet will do something good for thief someday lol ( dont think it will happen haha )

Skyz Thief

Thief get nothing

in Thief

Posted by: Kicast.1459

Kicast.1459

Funny that you’re coming here and calling us a cancer. It seems to me the class that most people have been associating with cancer as of late is mesmer due to the proposed torment on AA skill change for scepter. Even more ironic is that you spend most of your time as a forum warrior for mesmers. I think we can all disregard your hyperbole and clear anti-thief agenda.

Until now mesmer are a cancer out of the meta..which is not the case of thieves.
This is thus a much more acceptable cancer.
Having torment on aa does not sound a good idea to me honnestly…this does not change that thieves need more nerfs.

For information I main a guard…so don’t consider I biaised because I have some intersts.
Maybe it is your case also…or not….

Thief get nothing

in Thief

Posted by: lvis.3824

lvis.3824

Only baddies call thief in sPvp “cancer”….
And thiefs did not push all other zerkers out of the meta, only the bad ones.
And you can argue as much as you want, a good zerker mesmer, ele , warrior, guard has 50:50 chance vs a thief.

Thief is the only profession that MUST play zerker to be of any use, you cannot run conditions nor can you play a celestial or soldier build.
They are weak and will be weak after the patch !

And we all play the same Utils since the nerf to haste and C’n’d →Steal → BS combo.
Everyone runs Shadowstep, Infiltrator Sigil and Shadow Refuge !
Selfish S/D builds might take Sigil of Agility over ShadowRefuge but thats it.

Isn’t that booring ?
Even if you hate thiefs so much ( cause you do not have a clue how to battle them) , you have to agree that every other profession out there has more scope in their builds.

And if you think Init Regen Rate is sooo op and has to be tuned down, play ANY build that does not have 3points in the trickery traitline + Infiltrators Signet, and you will feel how kittenty Initiative Regen really is.

Thief get nothing

in Thief

Posted by: execullent.8560

execullent.8560

We can not take 2 traits like like defense ( AC) and offense (CS)
Thieves have to take defense (AC)+Support (Trickery)
We rebuilt and put 6 points into Trickery instead CS because this trait line has to be fully rework!!!

It is ugly when traits which thief has TOTALY SUX in comparison with other classes!

You can compare War trait lines and thief trait line! It is funny!

We need wisely traits ! 80% of our traits rubbish !

Thief get nothing

in Thief

caveman.5840

the only cancer in this game are people who do not care about equal balance for the whole game .

i dont want to play an overpowered thief or a under powered thief !

everyone just wants to have fun …. !!!!
but punishing a class by not updating it.
and letting every class grow around it is not ok

there is a lot of broken small things they can fix with the class !!!!!!!!

by fixing broken stuff and and doing small buffs/ changes to traits everyone knows are trash!
will open up builds so everyone does not get boxed in to one or two builds !!!

no class should be boxed in with so few builds/ skills …..!!!!!!!

lol the thief class gets buy on a handful of skills …… the rest is left untouched

(edited by caveman.5840)

Thief get nothing

in Thief

Advent.6193

Hell, a lot of build viability could be opened with the following:

• Balance passes on P/P and D/D. The idea would be to give both “full” sets a defined role to work with.
  • Adjustments on Traps.
  • Adjustments on the amount of skills Thieves can’t use underwater
  • Evening out the Shadow Arts/Acrobatics dichotomy on sustain and condition management.

That doesn’t even go into an issue that Professions in general have a problem with.

• Reworking lesser-used, or just plain crappy Traits.

Thief get nothing

in Thief

Posted by: Azure The Heartless.3261

Azure The Heartless.3261

Thieves;
-Will get nerfed directly, and gain useless buffs to useless traits and skills.
-Will get indirectly nerfed by all the other (war excluded) classes getting small-to-big buffs.
-Nerfalicious. GG anet.

That said, I will still love my thief even with the nerfs.

I will hang this on my wall.

Those parenths made me very happy.

Don’t listen to this guy. only well played thieves/ thieves that find [Gift of Unaccompanied Roaming Fullzerk] are dangerous. The others are just a nuisance.

Good thieves make me pull my hair out, but at the end of the day I respect the class.
On the other hand, I certainly don’t think you guys need anything much stronger.

Resident Disgruntled, Coffee-drinking Charr.
Zarin Mistcloak(THF) Valkyrie Mistblade(WAR) Kossori Mistwalker(REV) Durendal Mistward(GRD)
I used to think (build op, pls nerf) like you, but then I took a nerf to the knee.

(edited by Azure The Heartless.3261)

Thief get nothing

in Thief

Posted by: Vladanmit.4052

Vladanmit.4052

I personally think that the reason why they’re not buffing thieves is that everyone is just crying all the time about how they’re OP , which they’re not. But who cares, I’m still gonna rip them all a new one regardless of the changes. xD

Thief get nothing

in Thief

Posted by: Serum.4067

Serum.4067

I personally think that the reason why they’re not buffing thieves is that everyone is just crying all the time about how they’re OP , which they’re not. But who cares, I’m still gonna rip them all a new one regardless of the changes. xD

Thieves aren’t OP as a whole, but Black Powder and S/D builds are. I have a thief toon and it’s kitten easy to get away from any situation with the BP + HS combo. This unlimited “Get Out Of Jail Free” card needs to be removed. Thieves have way too much leeway in those builds when it comes to getting unlimited resets. It’s not balanced whatsoever. Committing a mistake usually results in death on other classes, I’m glad you guys will finally feel that pain.

[AoN] – All or Nothing
Takyon Triplesix – Akasera

Thief get nothing

in Thief

Posted by: Grumpy.6027

Grumpy.6027

Lol @ all these tears. Ok for 1 most classes have only 1-2 viable builds to run with in WVW roaming. I hav played all classes except thief, and I am sorry but no class should be able to blind/stun and poof your dead before you could react, not to talk about the cheap exploits you use to kite a whole zerg and still stay alive after getting 100 hammer stuns lol. Thieves are OP I am sorry you have 1 build that is OP that no one can TOUCH. No class has anywhere near what thieves do. There are other builds just theory craft. PU mesmers are for mesmers that have no skill, and still thieves can rek them, it was much better before the clones nerf bat and that was the biggest homerun anet has hit any class with. Rangers suck point blank period they need buffs. Warriors makes sense with adrenaline with the patch. Engineers are getting to where they need to be. Guards are getting some nice buffs. And Ele’s well there pretty much the red headed step child, so dont give me the thief gets nothing QQ some more….

Thief get nothing

in Thief

Posted by: Menzies The Heretic.3415

Menzies The Heretic.3415

Bug fixes is all I’m waiting for. And world peace.

Nerfs are not all that bad.

Because: It will make thief harder to play→
which means less faceroll→
which means less QQ when killed by a thief→
less thief hate→
more satisfying to play

(If we assume that all bugs will get fixed in the future)

* Twitch – Mênzîes – Mesmer pvp
* YouTube – Fun, guides and gameplay

Thief get nothing

in Thief

Geiir.7603

Lol @ all these tears. Ok for 1 most classes have only 1-2 viable builds to run with in WVW roaming. I hav played all classes except thief, and I am sorry but no class should be able to blind/stun and poof your dead before you could react, not to talk about the cheap exploits you use to kite a whole zerg and still stay alive after getting 100 hammer stuns lol. Thieves are OP I am sorry you have 1 build that is OP that no one can TOUCH. No class has anywhere near what thieves do. There are other builds just theory craft. PU mesmers are for mesmers that have no skill, and still thieves can rek them, it was much better before the clones nerf bat and that was the biggest homerun anet has hit any class with. Rangers suck point blank period they need buffs. Warriors makes sense with adrenaline with the patch. Engineers are getting to where they need to be. Guards are getting some nice buffs. And Ele’s well there pretty much the red headed step child, so dont give me the thief gets nothing QQ some more….

1. No thief (except those very rare ones that sacrifice all utilities, heal and elite for a one shot) can just poof and you’re dead. Unless your reaction time are ten seconds…

2. Exploit by kiting a zerg? You mean stealth? How is that even an exploit? Funny thing here is that yes, we can tease and kite a zerg. But this only show how bad these zerglings really are… When I have no trouble killing a thief on any profession, how come an entire zerg of 40-50 people can’t? One well placed stun and bye bye thief.

3. Rangers are getting crazy buffed next patch. Eles are still strong in PvP and will stay there. In WvW they are priceless in Zergs. In PvE they are welcome everywhere, so don’t give me that crap.

4. Thief literally gets nothing. Not even some simple fixes. This “OP” build you are crying about is the shadow arts trait line. It is too forgiving, I agree, but stop complaining about the weapon sets being op. That being said, I don’t run shadow arts in WvW – and I still wreck most people, by simply out playing them.

Melder – Thief

Thief get nothing

in Thief

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

Thieves aren’t OP as a whole, but Black Powder and S/D builds are. I have a thief toon and it’s kitten easy to get away from any situation with the BP + HS combo. This unlimited “Get Out Of Jail Free” card needs to be removed. Thieves have way too much leeway in those builds when it comes to getting unlimited resets. It’s not balanced whatsoever. Committing a mistake usually results in death on other classes, I’m glad you guys will finally feel that pain.

I still think the BP field should be changed to Dark to keep the blinding portion of the ability, while removing the “Get Out of Jail Free” card. Not to mention it buffs P/P’s sustain by giving it a field it can use for leech projectile combo finishers.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

Thief get nothing

in Thief

Geiir.7603

I still think the BP field should be changed to Dark to keep the blinding portion of the ability, while removing the “Get Out of Jail Free” card. Not to mention it buffs P/P’s sustain by giving it a field it can use for leech projectile combo finishers.

Doing so would completely destroy d/p since it will lose almost all of its burst by losing stealth. But this get out of jail free card you speak of are only true for WvW. Yes, the thief can bolt off, but it is not because of black powder and heartseeker. It is because of our amazing mobility through shadowsteps.

Melder – Thief