Posted by: Revoke.1425

Revoke.1425

There are D/D ele out there
Rangers can build for 1vs1 and they hurt…a lot
Warrior, no problem against them but if they manage to catch you you’re dead
Mesmers are bad guys too
ecc

BUT

If you use a steal-mug- cnd- backstabber build you are a noob that can’t play that is why you use easy win build (personally I don’t like that build)
If you lose a duel “hahahaha you thief are bad! NOOB”
If you use HS WITH blinding powder to vanish “hey you NOOB you 2spammer!”
If you win against a D/D ele (pure luck I admit) you are still bad “cuz thief>ele”
If you are testing builds because you like to create them and not google them you are a noob

WTF!!!! Should I play another profession to make those people happy??? what should I do? type /dance during a fight???

Does thieves have a signboard on their back that says “offend us please”

Posting just to calm down…

Thief op in my opinion.

in Thief

Posted by: Karolis.4261

Karolis.4261

Thief op, thief noob, nurf thief 2222222.

PvP hero Valentin in action!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HiYUlhsO_M
cough*keyboardturningclicker*cough

Thief op in my opinion.

in Thief

Posted by: Stiv.1820

Stiv.1820

Welcome to the primary stealth class in a MMO. It doesn’t matter one bit where the Thief resides on the power scale. The fact that they can be in stealth and can kill someone with access to a forum account is all that is needed.

Thief op in my opinion.

in Thief

Posted by: Revoke.1425

Revoke.1425

So, A thief that can stealth is OP, BUT if I take from him stealth and give him typhoon augmentation instead it’s fine? right XD?

Thief op in my opinion.

in Thief

Posted by: Auesis.7301

Auesis.7301

If they didn’t have stealth, they’d have stuff like Flashing Blades. The frustration from those same people whining on these forums back then would be able to power New York for a month.

Gnome Child [Gc]
Resident Thief

Thief op in my opinion.

in Thief

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

fact is fact
thief is easy clas for wvw
try an clas without an safe escape mechanism and you will understand players reaction

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

Thief op in my opinion.

in Thief

Posted by: cloudysan.4397

cloudysan.4397

fact is fact
try an clas without an safe escape mechanism and you will understand players reaction

Class*
And OP is playing ele….HE SHALL NOT COMPLAIN!
Other classes like Engineer and Rangers have harder time getting away but that was not argued and is common knowledge.
Overall I think thief has a different playstyle. It is by no means easy in WvW but if people like you run around with full Zerker armor and get killed by GC thiefs it is not our problem and you shouldn’t complain.
What I mean by having a different playstyle is that he is not IN the zerg but outside and waits for weak people getting away to finish them off or he runs alone and looks for small prey. Thiefs play the way they’re supposed to play: in the shadows grabbing people who are unaware.

(edited by cloudysan.4397)

Thief op in my opinion.

in Thief

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

fact is fact

Actually, in WvW, thieves mostly kill out of place noobs. The reality is that most WvW is a zerg fest these days and a thief is not as valuable in that context.

So unfortunately, a lot of thieves do just pick off noobs who then come to the forums to complain.