Thief perma stealth build?

in Thief

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

The only perma stealth build is d/p people just throw around this d/p term. Its not perma stealth if you have to connect with the enemy to stay in stealth. Dagger/Pistol you can stealth without a cloak and dagger.

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

in Thief

Posted by: TekNiix.6209

TekNiix.6209

oh alright ik that but im looking for a buuild with the gear and everything

in Thief

Posted by: TheGuy.3568

TheGuy.3568

In think you need to specify since you can play D/P pretty tanky for full glass.

Primary skills for really pushing stealth as far as you can get it would be something like this http://www.guildhead.com/skill-calc#mck9hfGfV0s and fill in the rest. Initiative regen can get high enough you wont need the extra pool from Preparedness.

Kor The Cold Heart War
Wrekkes-Engineer Kore Rok Thief-Asraithe-Ele

in Thief

Posted by: Rainydays.5368

Rainydays.5368

Which stealth are you talking about? Utility skill stealth and the stealth heal? If so, I’ll just take CnD thanks.

in Thief

Posted by: Zodd Master.2378

Zodd Master.2378

Which stealth are you talking about? Utility skill stealth and the stealth heal? If so, I’ll just take CnD thanks.

maybe U never see the black powder+heartseeker combo during ur google searching build. Still take CnD if U want.

in Thief

Posted by: Revoke.1425

Revoke.1425

Don’t know if this already exists, I rarely google build, I don’t know if it is a good one, I don’t care since I find this one pretty funny =)

http://intothemists.com/calc/?build=Vd3RV-FCRw-1-N5BOkd0;9;5TJJ;257B34-58;2IRk0-Rk0sV2DsV2D6gy

(ctrl-c + ctrl-v to see the link)

in Thief

Posted by: Lordvegeta.2983

Lordvegeta.2983

I use the P/D weapon set a lot, its a heavy condition build, bleeds n all but you can stealth or stay in stealth quite a bit. I like it because I’m in and out of stealth a lot, and that’s how I like to play, confusing thief and the pistol stealth skill is awesome – Sneak Attack