Thief's and dungeons?

Thief's and dungeons?

in Thief

Posted by: Solrac.5264

Solrac.5264

How are us thief’s in the dungeons. Ive been hearing both sides of the spectrum, Where good, where bad,

Critical strikes, acrobatics, deadly arts is what im specing for. Which is what im really loving. if you want exact details just ask lol only level 61 right now.

Im focused more on the dps side. and im Sword/Pistol which i love very much and Shortbow. But when it comes to dungeons should i just play it safe and have dual pistols with me?

Id Just like imput on viable weapon choices for a dungeon run’s

Thief's and dungeons?

in Thief

Posted by: Stooperdale.3560

Stooperdale.3560

Thieves are fine in dungeons but the play style needed is different from world areas. Shortbows are fine for dungeons and sword+pistol will work but if you’re not sure if you can survive in melee then start with the shortbow, learn the timing of the dodges, then pick the right times to melee.

Thief's and dungeons?

in Thief

Posted by: Solrac.5264

Solrac.5264

cool cool thanks, i appreciate your info

Thief's and dungeons?

in Thief

Posted by: iNaddict.8021

iNaddict.8021

always carry dual pistols and a shortbow for ranged fights. and you should be fine.

Thief's and dungeons?

in Thief

Posted by: Dual.8953

Dual.8953

If you want to be more supported take III Shadow Protector and VI Cloaked in Shadow on a set with Cloak and Dagger. I recommend Sword/Dagger. Then you can spam blinds and grant allies Regen with Blinding Powder and Shadow Refuge.

Registered Altaholic
Part-time Kittenposter