Thief vs thief (d/p)

Thief vs thief (d/p)

in Thief

Posted by: Zephyric Reaper.3049

Zephyric Reaper.3049

Since d/p is the fotm for wvw or at least for some time now, it’s becoming very common to find this set while playing it myself.
I can tell you, it’s the most BORING duel EVER.
Usually, I don’t abuse of stealth and apply a lot of pressure on the enemy using shadowstep and well timed dodges to mitigate damage. However, against other d/p’s, they abuse so much of stealth it becomes a game of who can hold perma stealth longer. It’s boring, VERY boring. And if you don’t play it, you might lose because less might stacks, less regen, ect. In the end, neither wins, but it takes a LONG while until one figures it out.
As a thief, a d/p is the least I want to fight as a d/p. It feels so cheesy when used against you xD

Thief vs thief (d/p)

in Thief

Posted by: Frenk.5917

Frenk.5917

Knowing the feeling, I just couldn’t resist:

Attachments:

Frenk – EU
All is vain

Thief vs thief (d/p)

in Thief

Posted by: Siva Mira.3546

Siva Mira.3546

What is the point of your thread?

All is vain.

Thief vs thief (d/p)

in Thief

Posted by: TheOneNOnlyGeneralBama.9586

TheOneNOnlyGeneralBama.9586

The point of the thread is , he thinks thieves are OP so he joins them and he have sympathy for those against one i think.

I never expect to lose. Even when I’m the Engineer , I still prepare a victory speech.

Thief vs thief (d/p)

in Thief

Posted by: Zephyric Reaper.3049

Zephyric Reaper.3049

The point of the thread is , he thinks thieves are OP so he joins them and he have sympathy for those against one i think.

It was to narrate the silly things that happen in gw2 and how unfun it may be compared to gw1 (except for a monk party >:C)
Sort of sympathy… but I think people feel like:

Attachments:

Thief vs thief (d/p)

in Thief

Posted by: WonderfulCT.6278

WonderfulCT.6278

Since d/p is the fotm for wvw or at least for some time now, it’s becoming very common to find this set while playing it myself.
I can tell you, it’s the most BORING duel EVER.
Usually, I don’t abuse of stealth and apply a lot of pressure on the enemy using shadowstep and well timed dodges to mitigate damage. However, against other d/p’s, they abuse so much of stealth it becomes a game of who can hold perma stealth longer. It’s boring, VERY boring. And if you don’t play it, you might lose because less might stacks, less regen, ect. In the end, neither wins, but it takes a LONG while until one figures it out.
As a thief, a d/p is the least I want to fight as a d/p. It feels so cheesy when used against you xD

Go D/D problem solved.

Add more sound effects to The Minstrel plz.

Thief vs thief (d/p)

in Thief

Posted by: bobross.5034

bobross.5034

I think we all know that in a d/p vs d/p fight, the thief would win, or get away without dying, because thieves are overpowered and should be nerfed.

Thief vs thief (d/p)

in Thief

Posted by: bobross.5034

bobross.5034

sorry just want to clarify, that was meant as a silly joke. please don’t take it seriously. <thief player here.

Thief vs thief (d/p)

in Thief

Posted by: Zacchary.6183

Zacchary.6183

Lol d/d is still king.

Thief vs thief (d/p)

in Thief

Posted by: FinalPatriot.8034

FinalPatriot.8034

I had a duel against a D/P thief the other night on my D/D thief and the OP is right on the money here! This duel went on for almost 10 minutes and was almost as boring as trying to fight a tanky guardian.

Laura Seranus – Mesmer –
“Shatter Me!”
“I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.”