Trait "Assassin's Reward"

in Thief

Posted by: dartmor.3714

dartmor.3714

It says that it heals whenever i use a skill for initiative. I used it, i didnt saw any heal. Or i missed it?

in Thief

Posted by: Humorless.1573

Humorless.1573

You missed it or you were at full HP.

in Thief

Posted by: Classic.4072

Classic.4072

its about 100 health per initiative. not bad when paired with Signet of Malice.

in Thief

Posted by: Stx.4857

Stx.4857

I have tested this trait as well and I didnt notice any healing at all. I was not at full health, and I was not using signet of malice. No green numbers on my screen when I was spamming death blossom, no health bar movement.

I like traits that heal you, and I wanted to use it, but I didnt notice the effect at all.

2x 80 Necro, 80 Ranger, 80 Thief

in Thief

Posted by: obtuse.8291

obtuse.8291

i had that issue at one point but it went away when i came back to the trait. i can’t seem to take any other builds now that i’ve done +heal ones with this and signet of malice. it’s making me tough and resilient.. and is the best counter to condition damage since we can’t really fully hard counter that

I am the super thief

in Thief

Classic.4072

i had that issue at one point but it went away when i came back to the trait. i can’t seem to take any other builds now that i’ve done +heal ones with this and signet of malice. it’s making me tough and resilient.. and is the best counter to condition damage since we can’t really fully hard counter that

Hide in Shadows clears all Conditons
Shadowstep clears 3 Conditions
Infiltrators Step clears 1 Condition

in Thief

obtuse.8291

and what do you once all that is on cooldown? soft counter only if you manage to equip all of those and they are up when the condition damaging opponent fights you

I am the super thief

in Thief

Classic.4072

No Cooldown on Infiltrators Step..

in Thief

Posted by: Phoenix the One.4071

Phoenix the One.4071

No Cooldown on Infiltrators Step..

Heh nice comeback:D

in Thief

Posted by: Krathalos.3461

Krathalos.3461

Hide in Shadows clears burning, poison, and bleed. That is three conditions. That is not all conditions.

in Thief

Posted by: Sneakier.9460

Sneakier.9460

Hide in Shadows clears burning, poison, and bleed. That is three conditions. That is not all conditions.

maybe ur doing it wrong

to best way to prevent something is avoid it aka dodging

Gunnars Hold= Tuga Land

in Thief

Posted by: metaphorm.6904

metaphorm.6904

Hide in Shadows clears all Conditons

no. clears all Bleed, Poison, and Burning conditions. does not have any effect on the other conditions.

very useful to avoid dying from DoTs but you can still be extremely debuffed when coming out of your Stealth.

in Thief

Classic.4072

Ok Ok Ok, not ALL conditions.. jeesh. The ones that cause damage to your healthbar…

EDIT

in Thief

Posted by: DrakeWurrum.6049

DrakeWurrum.6049

That’s all the damaging conditions, except for Confusion.

I hope you haven’t forgotten my role in this little story. I’m the leading man.
You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

in Thief

Posted by: Cris Croix.2370

Cris Croix.2370

When I was specced into the trait, i noticed the heal popping up whenever the animation of whatever skill I used had finished.

in Thief

Posted by: Stx.4857

Stx.4857

I tested it again today, and I realised it heals you when whatever move you are doing is finished(I used death blossom and I was healed when I hit the ground after my twirl).

Wiki says it heals you per initiative based on your healing power, but with 300 hp using a 5 ini ability i was healed for 392, so im sure there is some kind of scaling.

Anyway, doesnt heal enough for me to take it over quick recovery or quick pockets.

2x 80 Necro, 80 Ranger, 80 Thief

in Thief

Posted by: Ghonta.3958

Ghonta.3958

It heals depending of the initiative and your healing power. How much healing power you got?

in Thief

obtuse.8291

still undecided on replacing it with pain response in my healing build… you do get added healing all the time which i treat as additional passive mitigation. seems like when you are getting hit with bad enough conditions to drop you that low the damage condition removal should be pretty effective. going to try it out this week a few times

I am the super thief

in Thief

Posted by: DrakeWurrum.6049

DrakeWurrum.6049

still undecided on replacing it with pain response in my healing build… you do get added healing all the time which i treat as additional passive mitigation. seems like when you are getting hit with bad enough conditions to drop you that low the damage condition removal should be pretty effective. going to try it out this week a few times

The only problem I have with Pain Response is that it will proc whether you have those damaging conditions on or not. What if it procs right before somebody applies a heavy stack of Burning?

Oops.

I hope you haven’t forgotten my role in this little story. I’m the leading man.
You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

in Thief

obtuse.8291

Well in that case you could pop infiltrator’s -shadow return or dagger storm to try to reduce the impact. With my mitigation builds dagger storm turns in to a great answer to getting swarmed (mesmer noise, thieves guild, just plain getting zerged) and condition pain I can’t otherwise shake off.

Assassin’s reward ultimately seems to double my mitigation power since I run a heavy spending/heavy regain initiative setup. It’s worth nearly nothing when not stacked up with healing stat and signet of malice but with all synergy it is essential

I am the super thief

in Thief

Posted by: Vexus.5423

Vexus.5423

I spec’d into this last night for the brief time I had online. With 267 Healing Power, Black Powder was giving me 499 health. Heartseeker gave 250 health. And any 4 initiative skill gave 333 health. Meaning, averaging 83.33 healing per initiative.

Now, 200 of my healing power came from traits. So my ‘base’ is 67. I still can’t tell how the math gets there either way. It’s definitely not Healing Power Per Point of Initiative as stated in the wiki. Now, this might be a bug because I changed spec inside WvW and maybe I needed to do a zone change or log in/out to see the full effect. But it was underwhelming at those numbers.

For a baseline, Signet of Malice gave me 120 health per attack, but the tooltip stated 113 health per attack.

I had one Orb, meaning I could have had more Healing Power than I thought or than what shows up in the tooltip in game.

If anyone has some other numbers to look at I’d appreciate it. If I’m just bugged, when I log on today I will find out. The poster above said he had 300 Healing Power and was healed for 392 with a 5 Initiative skill. Which is more Healing Power than myself, but less healing.